Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Do not watch Leonora's vlogs but her wedding came up on Youtube, beautiful classy day, Lydiot could only wish her wedding day could of been like this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I’m surprised by her dress choice for the NTAs, it feels very Lydia circa 2018.
I’m just surprised she didn’t wear something that looks like it was made out of a tablecloth or curtain. And no mini Kelly

Looking at Ali I wouldn’t blame her if she left him sooner or later. Lydia time to get yourself a new money businessman who lacks imagination. I bet one of those would know to just stick with a classic tuxedo.

kaztt

Who puts a half eaten cake out for guests??
Exactly- who serves half eaten stale cake? Didn’t show washing her hands. Of all the wild flowers and free flowers she received still buys from supermarket- love the class of fabrezzing your house !!!

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I am packing up my flat and shit, I think I will have about 40 big boxes of shoes by the time I have finished, I am shocked by myself.
---

Doesn’t she also live in a fabulous house?
You found somewhere, yayyyy🎉
Hope the move goes smoothly Sweetheart ❤

• Heart

Alecia89

Does anyone have any recommendations for a vlogger that's similar to Lydia/Josie ...just alot more pleasant?

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She finally fed her friends some actual food. Likely because the friends brought it themselves.

Does Lydiot not live near to Daylesford/Bamford? Josie has all but slogged off Farmhouse in favor of the more posh version (heck if I know). Surprised that Lydiot isn’t trying to elevenerife there.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Its a bank holiday tommorow here in the UK, I imagine there will be no flog from Lydiot 🙄
When do y’all get work done in the UK? I know there were extra holidays because of the coronation but it’s always a bank holiday. Of course we have a ton of 3 day weekends at the beginning of the year.

But another question. Is it a sales kind of bank holiday? Should I be shopping sans discount code

• Haha
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Lydia is ages away from daylesford I searched it up once it’s 60 or 90 mins ish can’t recall

K18

VIP Member
so it is likely to be one Lydia went after then!
I feel like Lydia only flogged them when she was really desperate. Most likely she had Carrie watching everyones vlogs to try and find companies to email and beg. We all know she has had professional laser hair removal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She managed to cut out actually saying what product she used from Sweed on her wedding day. I think it was just lashes as By Terry did her wedding makeup and they have a collaboration with Sweed on lashes.

View attachment 2427094
She is very, painfully, stupid. Lady of the Cheese Castle is using the product WRONG – lol what an f-ing shocker. Eyelash growth serum is supposed to be applied to the base of the lashes, conservatively, via the lash line. She's going to end up with an evergreen growth on her eye. Anybody who would be actually interested in a product like this probably won't purchase from this obvious nube.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Just saw her latest TikTok, when did she get the Anoushka earrings? Aren’t they the ones Ali said she would have to wait till Xmas for. She will definitely be getting an Hermes bag in Nata or mushroom next.

• Sick