Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Harvest on the fields’ … this from a soon to be published author! What does that even mean?! She thinks it sounds good when in reality it just shows that she doesn’t know country/farming speak. It’s very simply just called/referred to as harvest. Not harvest on the fields. And those are also straw bales - what’s been harvested from the crop has been removed from the field already!
I posted before reading this and wrote the same. Her mask constantly slips!

Reactions: 14
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes and flaunting your wealth online.

Her entire existence is materialism. Buying clothes, buying skin treatments, buying handbags, buying things for her garden, going to events where she dresses up and gets things for free and showing it off.

I used to envy influencers and now I pity them because that’s the most wasted existence if all you know is money and greed. That isn’t a business, it’s a waste of a life.
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes yet you can’t even pick clothes that suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia has started doing this weird scrunched half smile. Like a coy ‘trying not to smile but look cute’ just showing her front couple of teeth. Sarah Jessica Parker does it all the time in SATC and someone else mentioned Lydia is physically started to look like SJP with the chin and nose, so it enhances it even more! Let me try find pics..
She's doing it coz she realizes how massive her chin is now with that implant and filler. Yet does not realize with this weird scrunched smile to prevent her massive long chin from being on display, her nose now looks bigger than ever.

I also agree that her boobs still looked like plastic bolt ons. Did she not claim to go to one of the top surgeons in London?

If she dissolved what fillers she could and stop pumping more into her nose and face, over some years, her face will soften and might somewhat resemble what she once looked like? I don't know. She just looks bad...more masculine and her face bigger than ever. Wearing her air back in that bun, emphasizes her large features whilst shining a light on how tiny her body is compared to her head. I never thought her head was large or odd years ago but now...she looks like a completely different person. It's jarring.

How does she not see how this doctor has messed her face up so badly....yet goes back for more!?!

Didn't she and Dr Ayad both state he made a house visit during lockdown in 2020?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She will be a paying customer in Dior, can't imagine they would work with her again!

She thinks she looks good in blush, can't believe they sent her a dress when she's ripped off their designs for KM!

Reactions: 20
They’re at the NTAs
I loathe to say it but I concur with others on this thread, Lydia looks really good here. This is the best I have seen in a long time, I do miss these sort of outfits and they suit her much better than whatever cosplay she attempts now.

Is she overdressed though? Yes
Does her face have too much filler and oil? Also yes
And the dress is definitely too small for her.

The littul muppet’s outfit needs to be burned, stat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but why is she in Dior?? She spent months criticising the brand and now has the front to go in there twirling around in the dresses running her fingers all over the fabric after spending 90% of her day with her hands in her hair! Also where is this money coming from? Goes to show you good things do happen to bad people. Sorry for the rant but I love dior and this has really got my back up! She behaves like a spoilt brat and yet still somehow manages to get her own way - If I were Dior I would have a look through her socials before associating with her
She posts “ONLY the classics”… very smug. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her as she looks best in simple tailored clothing. It’s much better than the mills dress or any of the other erdem eckcetera ekcetera dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

IMG_9841.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She to posts “ONLY the classics”… such a stuck up jerk. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her and it’s much better than the other dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136
Agree, I love the black dress. The white one is identical to a Zimmermann dress she bought and wore to death a few years back though.

Reactions: 11
She to posts “ONLY the classics”… such a stuck up jerk. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her as she looks best in simple tailored clothing. It’s much better than the mills dress or any of the other erdem eckcetera ekcetera dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136
Ok so maybe I'm an outlier but if you have daily occasions to wear a Dior plain strapless dress then buy it. If not, save your money. That dress looks like any other basic well done silk wool dress. If you’re poorish like Liedia and buying Dior RTW, buy something special. Does not have to be branded but should be special.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She posts “ONLY the classics”… very smug. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136
Ooooooh is she planning on buying some new shoes as well? (Finally!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone, in real life, really lean against a pillar at this angle?????? And is that a jumper he has tucked into his trousers????? Please, someone help the poor itty bitty bloke!!!!!

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 15.39.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She also tries to take shorter strides, emulating a little girl - like the walking version of the lisping and baby talk. She is very heavy footed and it’s not a natural gait so it makes the stomp more obvious. She’s not relaxed and is trying to look more demure but it has the opposite effect.

Sorry, I’m obsessed with reading body language, verbal and facial cues and whenever I see Lydia, they all just scream out at me!!

This is why she gets so much ‘hate’ and is so divisive. When people aren’t authentic, trying to be someone they’re not or just outright lying, they give off soooo many micro indications that people subconsciously pick up on. We actually pick up more of these indicators subconsciously than consciously which is why we often can’t put a finger on what it is about someone we don’t like.

It’s why most of us liked her to start with but then something feels off. We pick up on her language, cadence, facial expressions, mannerisms, body language, and the more and more Lydia lies about her life, products she’s shilling or pretending to be the lady of the manor, the more noticeable it all is.

Then because she tries to overcompensate at being the sweet, humble, happy persona, all of her body language doesn’t match up. It’s incredibly hard when you’re faking it to match your words, tone of voice, hand movements, body language because the brain can’t consciously process it in one go. When you’re just being natural, the brain isn’t having to process all of these things. Yet OUR brains when we’re watching her, are subconsciously noticing the whole picture and telling us something doesn’t add up.

Trouble us, Lydia thinks she’s too smart for anyone to notice and too arrogant to quit it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.