Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious what shoes she wore as we don't get to see them with that dress 🤔, wonder if it's the brown scuffed suede ones or the valentino rockstud sandals 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does someone describe Lydia as being full of kindness and warmth??
That is because for the short time she is with them she can act all smiley and friendly. They don't fully know her. Plus that dress is too small on her. The tie at the back gives it away.

Reactions: 22
‘Harvest on the fields’ … this from a soon to be published author! What does that even mean?! She thinks it sounds good when in reality it just shows that she doesn’t know country/farming speak. It’s very simply just called/referred to as harvest. Not harvest on the fields. And those are also straw bales - what’s been harvested from the crop has been removed from the field already!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone who gets ready on her own for these types of events she looks decently good. It's just a shame that she still can't choose a good corset for her body, even one boob surgery later. It doesn't even look like she had a breast reduction, the bolts are still very much bolting out.

This corset looks very chic because it hugs the chest in every spot, even with a little décolleté:
Capture d’écran 2023-09-06 124444.png

Honeslty dressing for these types of events must be difficult. If I was her I would work with a stylist and have at least one session to try out lots of different options and see what suits me. Then I'd know what to go for for future events. It is her job after all. These photo ops are very important and it can make you stand out. I don't understand how she's always so control freak that she can't let anyone do her hair, make up or style. It has to be HER vision because she knows better than the pros.

Reactions: 16
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes and flaunting your wealth online.

Her entire existence is materialism. Buying clothes, buying skin treatments, buying handbags, buying things for her garden, going to events where she dresses up and gets things for free and showing it off.

I used to envy influencers and now I pity them because that’s the most wasted existence if all you know is money and greed. That isn’t a business, it’s a waste of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone who gets ready on her own for these types of events she looks decently good. It's just a shame that she still can't choose a good corset for her body, even one boob surgery later. It doesn't even look like she had a breast reduction, the bolts are still very much bolting out.

This corset looks very chic because it hugs the chest in every spot, even with a little décolleté:
View attachment 2429817

Honeslty dressing for these types of events must be difficult. If I was her I would work with a stylist and have at least one session to try out lots of different options and see what suits me. Then I'd know what to go for for future events. It is her job after all. These photo ops are very important and it can make you stand out. I don't understand how she's always so control freak that she can't let anyone do her hair, make up or style. It has to be HER vision because she knows better than the pros.
Completely agree, she d look a million times better if she had a stylist. However, paying a stylist wouldn't cross her mind plus she thinks she looks stunning in DIY. I wish she would get her hair done professionally, would love to see a proper updo rather than her usual, wack the hair up in a bun routine.

Reactions: 19
She always wears the same coloured n style dress to bigger events like this blush colour
---
She looks good ngl but Ali looks like Ken but more gay somehow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry her outfit looked ridiculous at the show thing she went to. She could’ve work a nice dress or a better suit idk I’m cringing

Reactions: 10
Why Is she wearing pony tails and big old buns to events if her entire persona revolves around her damned hair? Slicked back hair makes her nose look more bulbous and her chin so long. What’s with those beady eyes …. If she’s not editing the crap out of herself, it’s squinty mcmillen. Ali is a lost cause, what a goober.
She reminds me of this woman from the princess diaries
IMG_4383.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's still stomping 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes and flaunting your wealth online.

Her entire existence is materialism. Buying clothes, buying skin treatments, buying handbags, buying things for her garden, going to events where she dresses up and gets things for free and showing it off.

I used to envy influencers and now I pity them because that’s the most wasted existence if all you know is money and greed. That isn’t a business, it’s a waste of a life.
She’s an Argos catalogue, frankly she’s running out of fashion looks, she’s moving on to objects but she’s struggling there too, possibly because Amazon don’t do freebies and she has no idea which direction to go in, hence falling back to her default, dresses, she can show those off.

Reactions: 10
Lydia has started doing this weird scrunched half smile. Like a coy ‘trying not to smile but look cute’ just showing her front couple of teeth. Sarah Jessica Parker does it all the time in SATC and someone else mentioned Lydia is physically started to look like SJP with the chin and nose, so it enhances it even more! Let me try find pics..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but why is she in Dior?? She spent months criticising the brand and now has the front to go in there twirling around in the dresses running her fingers all over the fabric after spending 90% of her day with her hands in her hair! Also where is this money coming from? Goes to show you good things do happen to bad people. Sorry for the rant but I love dior and this has really got my back up! She behaves like a spoilt brat and yet still somehow manages to get her own way - If I were Dior I would have a look through her socials before associating with her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.