Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree! It’s a tacky awards show no matter how much they try and make it seem like the Uk TV Oscars. She looks great BUT it’s a little too pretty and formal for being there as a spectator.
They are dressed very differently. She is overdressed and he looks like an idiot.
---
This Milla (Ukrainian war torn designer) design will appear in Karen Millen sale racks Madame’s Spring 24 collection in 3…2…1.

Ooof. Attractiveness is definitely so personal because I find her bordering on grotesque. Ever so often she strikes a decent picture but her videos showcase how overfilled and heavy her face is. I can’t stand.
She used to be attractive, beautiful...no. Remember a lot of her photos have been heavily edited especially the early ones that were shot by Ali. Now I find her face from certain angles to be almost cartoonist or like you say grotesque. The chin drips, the nose is extra-long and always in the air, and her jawline is only seen when photoshopped into the photo. She filters her skin, and a dead giveaway is the vanishing nose and lip holes and heavily textured skin that also comes and goes with editing. The use of filters makes her a no go when it comes to integrity and an honest review of products. But then her reviews consist of 'oh wow, oh wow.' She doesn't look approachable at all and if anyone follows her for any amount of time they will find that she is vacuous, phony, and extremely self-centered. She lies like a rug and is lazy. She had a few good years but those are in her rear-view mirror. She is done for when SM is forced to verify followers and her real numbers comes out. Personally, I feel a follower should be dropped from the count if after 6 months they have not viewed an entire vlog or left a comment. Also, they should not be able to delete comments unless it is harassment.
---
Or maybe it’s Ali’s gig? Either way she’s dressed like she’s at a prom or the Oscar’s. Seems a bit much especially compared to what Ali is wearing!!!!!!

View attachment 2429287View attachment 2429288
How does he run with the foot curved inward? Her dress is lovely from the front but far too small from the back. So is this his gig or did they have separate gigs?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s at the awards show with beutie pie. This is the influenzer who tagged her.

View attachment 2429215View attachment 2429216View attachment 2429217
Up in the 'nose bleed section' as they are called in America.
Screenshot_20230906_001612_com.instagram.android_edit_557061645450934.jpg

---
Or maybe it’s Ali’s gig? Either way she’s dressed like she’s at a prom or the Oscar’s. Seems a bit much especially compared to what Ali is wearing!!!!!!

View attachment 2429287View attachment 2429288
I personally don't like a tulle dress that has a seam (layered) look, reminds me of the dolls people used to put on toilet rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why Is she wearing pony tails and big old buns to events if her entire persona revolves around her damned hair? Slicked back hair makes her nose look more bulbous and her chin so long. What’s with those beady eyes …. If she’s not editing the crap out of herself, it’s squinty mcmillen. Ali is a lost cause, what a goober.

Reactions: 23
I agree with the poster who said they can see thread lift.. never noticed that before.

I think it’s telling how Marcus took her there in the heli but booked a car for her return . Instead of paying proabably a 400 £ landing fee to land her a close to her home plus heli costs . It would spoil 1k and isn’t a lot if he has paid her 15k.

How do we know he paid 15k?.

I don’t think he had someone bigger lined up. They don’t have big names ever. Even Holland cooper don’t , the biggest names hc have is Victoria frow and years ago “up and coming model” Amy nev. although Amy did so much fake stuff to her face she started looking tacky imo .

Holland cooper use Harriet Lily who is beyond average from her looks/to her audience .

Reactions: 14
I quite like her dress, it makes a change from the boring tablecloth dresses she usually wears. Ali looked a twit though.

• Haha
Amazing how she changes her dress sense when she knows she is going to be photographed and on the daily Mail website.

Perhaps Carrie advised her that the cast of Hollyoaks won’t care for her PoW cosplay.

• Haha
QQ: How do we know the job paid £15k?

I REALLY hope equestrian TikTok comes out up roast her!
A month or 2 ago a Tattler mentioned Lyds had bagged a brand competitor of HC for a campaign and she was to be paid £15 000...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That dress is pretty .. but she does not remotely carry it off. You need to have the grace of a swan to wear this type of dress and look elegant. Lydia is far too masculine looking, and it looks somewhat cheap and trashy with fake boobage going on.

She’s up in the rafters. No matter how important she tries to make herself she’s probably seated near someone who won tickets from a magazine contest or something
🥂
Exactly.
Seated with Alice Liveing and smaller influencers. Lyds must feel so important.
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

A few years ago, she would have been seated with the OG influencer community. Now she is a pariah amongst them. But bad-mouthing your contemporaries will do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been in a box at The O2 a couple of times. Nice experience, but they are really quite a long way up and the catering is hit and miss. The fact she was up there, nowhere near any of the TV stars/actors/presenters means the only reason she got dolled up like she was at The Oscars was for the red carpet photos and the gram. Totally pathetic. She could have just worn smart/casual but no, she has to go over the top (again) and look like a prom queen. She was more over-dressed than Sarah Lancashire who won an award!

• Haha
I am just watching the vlog now, (on Inviduous) her talking about how busy their stand is 'even I am impressed' :sick:
Watching her walk around, she looks so desperately out of place, no one else is dressed up like she is, other than a few influencers, it's so embarassing.
So so odd and uncomfortable getting Carrie to film her asking people if she could stroke their dogs, i'd be so weirded out if someone dressed up like her and asked to stroke my dog whilst their best friend behind filmed!

I think she be worried that we can find a keeping up appearances episode for everything she’s doing currently. Hyacinth was funny, Lydia is not. She doesn’t need a sexually ambiguous son who is never around, she has Ali for that in addition to being her Richard
I just need her to plan a river side picnic to complete the foolishness
They did a pretend picnic once on the beach, it was laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like her dress, it makes a change from the boring tablecloth dresses she usually wears. Ali looked a twit though.
The dress was beautiful and she does look more her age in it rather than an old grandmother in the tablecloth designs. The bag should have been a clutch to go with that dress and ceremony. Ali looks soulless, maybe he is trying for the smouldering look but it actually looks, sad.
---
How does someone describe Lydia as being full of kindness and warmth??
She must be their boss or something! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.