Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the person who wondered if F&F were in financial difficulties hence choosing Lydia, they are boooming at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ali looks utterly ridiculous and his face has aged dramatically.

Is she dripping in oil/sweat/what????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she'd had her boobs re-done because they were too fake looking!? Her new ones look totally stuck on too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She managed to cut out actually saying what product she used from Sweed on her wedding day. I think it was just lashes as By Terry did her wedding makeup and they have a collaboration with Sweed on lashes.

View attachment 2427094
She is very, painfully, stupid. Lady of the Cheese Castle is using the product WRONG – lol what an f-ing shocker. Eyelash growth serum is supposed to be applied to the base of the lashes, conservatively, via the lash line. She's going to end up with an evergreen growth on her eye. Anybody who would be actually interested in a product like this probably won't purchase from this obvious nube.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s gorgeous and I won’t deny that (it’s the I’m not entirely straight person in me) but she really did dress up very over the top for someone who will be sat at the back with all the other z-listers who got there because sparkling water sponsored them or some tit. Also, it’s the NTAs….it’s not the Emmys or something 😂

Reactions: 15
I think she’s gorgeous and I won’t deny that (it’s the I’m not entirely straight person in me) but she really did dress up very over the top for someone who will be sat at the back with all the other z-listers who got there because sparkling water sponsored them or some tit. Also, it’s the NTAs….it’s not the Emmys or something 😂
I completely agree! It’s a tacky awards show no matter how much they try and make it seem like the Uk TV Oscars. She looks great BUT it’s a little too pretty and formal for being there as a spectator.

Reactions: 12
She is very, painfully, stupid. Lady of the Cheese Castle is using the product WRONG – lol what an f-ing shocker. Eyelash growth serum is supposed to be applied to the base of the lashes, conservatively, via the lash line. She's going to end up with an evergreen growth on her eye. Anybody who would be actually interested in a product like this probably won't purchase from this obvious nube.
I was thinking that 😂 she can't do anything correctly 😂

Reactions: 11
You could just see Lydia's facial expressions were less than enthusiastic when she was being shown the range of Fairfax and Favor handbags by the head designer in their showroom. It was obvious she didn't like any of them and was putting on all the fakeness she could muster to look interested. She has no intentions of wearing any of them, ever, unless its for an AD.

That whole run down given by the head designer on their pieces, is lost on Lydia, she sees nothing but Hermès bags. All roads lead to Hermès for her. All the bells and whistles and money spent on getting Lydia there, her accommodation, the helicopter ride and fuel, and taking the time to show her around their headquarters, lunch, afternoon tea, chauffeur driver, could of been well spent on someone else who genuinely likes and fits the brand better instead of the chav, cosplaying pretender, who wont even think twice about them once she gets home.

68495576-C55E-454F-9B79-1A43B01E9428.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she’s at the awards show with beutie pie. This is the influenzer who tagged her.

IMG_9832.jpeg
IMG_9833.jpeg
IMG_9834.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She's made herself very witch 🧙‍♀️ looking. View attachment 2428971
This Milla (Ukrainian war torn designer) design will appear in Karen Millen sale racks Madame’s Spring 24 collection in 3…2…1.
---
Ooof. Attractiveness is definitely so personal because I find her bordering on grotesque. Ever so often she strikes a decent picture but her videos showcase how overfilled and heavy her face is. I can’t stand.
---
She’s up in the rafters. No matter how important she tries to make herself she’s probably seated near someone who won tickets from a magazine contest or something
This is actually embarrassing. Pretending you’re a floor seated celebrity when you’re in a hosted box in the rafters. No!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You could just see Lydia's facial expressions were less than enthusiastic when she was being shown the range of Fairfax and Favor handbags by the head designer in their showroom. It was obvious she didn't like any of them and was putting on all the fakeness she could muster to look interested. She has no intentions of wearing any of them, ever, unless its for an AD.

That whole run down given by the head designer on their pieces, is lost on Lydia, she sees nothing but Hermès bags. All roads lead to Hermès for her. All the bells and whistles and money spent on getting Lydia there, her accommodation, the helicopter ride and fuel, and taking the time to show her around their headquarters, lunch, afternoon tea, chauffeur driver, could of been well spent on someone else who genuinely likes and fits the brand better instead of the chav, cosplaying pretender, who wont even think twice about them once she gets home.

View attachment 2429170
Wasn’t it Fairfax and Favor who sent her bags after Savoy Gate and she said they’d be great for dog walks or horseback rides!? She loves them so much, she’ll use their purses for activities where you don’t need a purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised by her dress choice for the NTAs, it feels very Lydia circa 2018.

Reactions: 19
I’m surprised by her dress choice for the NTAs, it feels very Lydia circa 2018.
I’m just surprised she didn’t wear something that looks like it was made out of a tablecloth or curtain. And no mini Kelly

Looking at Ali I wouldn’t blame her if she left him sooner or later. Lydia time to get yourself a new money businessman who lacks imagination. I bet one of those would know to just stick with a classic tuxedo.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.