Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH and BARE FOOTED in those boots on a hot day... BARF! For those who saw the vlog, she was venting them out in the car on the way home and she and cawwie were joking about the steam. 🤢 Poor driver!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I mean if we are comparing to Lydia's wedding yes it is better i guess.
But I was not particularly charmed. It's all so over the top cute girly bling bling to me. And the top of the dress looked like it didn't fit properly no?
Oh no I'm so wrong about the top. I just rewatched it to see the top of the dress again (as it was suggested to me by youtube as well last week) and it's just something about the top that I don't like but I can't put my finger on it. But it suited her paaaaahfectly indeed !!! Very elegant back cut! Very elegant lace !
The hair though... Not my style... lol. Apologies about this OT post again.

Reactions: 8
This ridiculous get up is another case of her getting it totally wrong. As discussed on here before, genuinely wealthy "old money", public school, eccentric country types never over-dress. If anything they wear pretty simple, plain clothes. Probably good quality, or things handed down in the family (in the case of jewellery, watches, bags) but dressing in a "costume" like this to fit in with the occassion screams chav!!! Also, what did Coco Chanel say? "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".

Take note Lidl.
Or in Lydiot's case take the whole ugly lot off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the minute the royal family got their hands on Kate they got her a stylist and she hasn’t looked this costumey since. Now for that picture she would be in dark jeans, the shirt, and a pair of keds. None of the extra bits.
---
They’re at the NTAs
Did they post it? Because then it’s edited. If it’s directly from Getty images that’s what she really looked like. She looks good. The dress could have been a warmer nude but no mini Kelly. So it’s a win. He looks like an absolute joke. Like he’s about to board a three hour tour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic
So now i am also an youtuber lol
My channel is about books, just for fun
And I've learned that anytime someone opens a video, counts as 1 view
So if a video is private and i am making sure everything is ok for publication, I will open it several times. Each time counts as a view, even if only for a few seconds
So view count is not as important as watch time
With that information I wonder how much she is making with ad sense money with those views.
No wonder she is now the clickbait queen.
And about amazon, i now also have an affiliate link and omg
It really is a great comission
That is why she is so greedy about it
I bet she makes 3x more than yt

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Off topic
So if a video is private and i am making sure everything is ok for publication, I will open it several times. Each time counts as a view, even if only for a few seconds
With that information I wonder how much she is making with ad sense money with those views.
I keep saying that. And it’s for everything purchased while the cookie is active. Even if the clicked item wasn’t purchased

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Am loving that Fairfax made her work ... having to mingle and make conversation, looking like she s having a wonderful time. When the viewing figures are down Madam has no option but to acquiesce. Ha ha the photos of her are brilliant, nothing like how she portrays herself in her flogs. Have just realised most of the photos, filming of her are from her worst side ... lollllllllll!!!!
And make her work on a Saturday- bet she feels robbed of her weekend off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic
Do you know if it's true that Youtube is paying more in September? A girl I watch on Youtube said she would do daily vlogs in September because it pays more... Surprised because Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg chose to do Vlogust, and most youtubers do October or December daily vlogs because it used to be the higher paid months on youtube.

Reactions: 12
I think i won't be the only one immediately thinking of Lydia when i see this dress. A true ethereal natural beauty.
Perfect dress to wear on fake tan skin with a mini hermes and suede ballerinas to stomp accross the forest on her fairy hunt, hairsrayed babyliss straw curls flying in the wind.
---

Oh noooo haha. That is so evil lol 😈 Bu i have the same weird neck and it still made me laugh out loud 😅😂
Do normal people still fake tan? I can never tell if it’s still in.

Reactions: 12
Oh FFS. Who invited them to the NTA's? I assume one of the event sponsors? All these brands only encourage them. Inflate their ego's even more. Urgh.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I have been away from Lydia for the past few months which is lovely but thought I’d pop in.
Her new intros make her look so try hard and manic. Like she’s late to the party (most YTers have snippet intros but they’re only 6-8 seconds long).
She’s trying to come across more likeable and funny but it’s so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh FFS. Who invited them to the NTA's? I assume one of the event sponsors? All these brands only encourage them. Inflate their ego's even more. Urgh.
Lydia’s part of Belle PR. The woman who owns it always drags her clients there. Louise Pentland is also there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.