Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ridiculous get up is another case of her getting it totally wrong. As discussed on here before, genuinely wealthy "old money", public school, eccentric country types never over-dress. If anything they wear pretty simple, plain clothes. Probably good quality, or things handed down in the family (in the case of jewellery, watches, bags) but dressing in a "costume" like this to fit in with the occassion screams chav!!! Also, what did Coco Chanel say? "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".

Take note Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s like a fish out of water at the horse trials.No bleeping clue about anything,the horses,dress code,the people just everything. She really is acting like a try hard and just making herself look like a complete idiot. I can guarantee the normal people with that kind of of background are seriously eye rolling at her thinking please just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s like a fish out of water at the horse trials.No bleeping clue about anything,the horses,dress code,the people just everything. She really is acting like a try hard and just making herself look like a complete idiot. I can guarantee the normal people with that kind of of background are seriously eye rolling at her thinking please just stop.
She s inauthentic in everything she does but she seems to get the gigs ie Fairfax and Favour. If she wasn't making money she d be pivoting again. It would seem these companies who she works for only look at the number of followers and nothing else, easy work if you can get it. Unfortunately they re ignorant to who she is professionally. More fool them.

Reactions: 23
I’m hoping that her being so out in the open around normal folk might see videos of her crop up on TikTok again, with people taking the piss out of her.
The videos of her walking remind me of the costumed Disney characters being chaperoned around the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every time I hear that Nivea skincare advert with Louise Redknapp I think of Lidl. She's either putting on her "posh voice" or they've dubbed it afterwards. I actually think the latter as it sounds SO altered, compared to her usual south london/essex type accent. Especially when she says "tone", such an unnatural "oh" sound.

Reactions: 8
This ridiculous get up is another case of her getting it totally wrong. As discussed on here before, genuinely wealthy "old money", public school, eccentric country types never over-dress. If anything they wear pretty simple, plain clothes. Probably good quality, or things handed down in the family (in the case of jewellery, watches, bags) but dressing in a "costume" like this to fit in with the occassion screams chav!!! Also, what did Coco Chanel say? "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".

Take note Lidl.
I think it should be the blazer the way she puts it on her shoulder’s!!! It’s so 2019 wouldn’t you say?? Lydia looks ridiculous in that Fairfax and Flavorless!! I love it!!! “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off!!” Lydia really needs to remember that!! I think she needs to drop her fake accent!! It makes me want to vomit 🤮 listening to her going in and out of character like some posh uptight old lady wanting to sound posh! She almost sounds like Julia Child the lady who cooks along time ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can’t tell me she doesn’t use filters and eye openers on her camera. Any other image of her by others reveals the real Lydia.

Andy my gosh that is some clumpy messy 🕷🕷 mascara. It’s alllll over her eyelids.

IMG_9819.jpeg
IMG_9820.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9814.jpeg

This photo should send alarm bells for her. Her face is so full of fillerand Botox that she looks distorted and twisted and witchy when she’s talking to someone. If I were her I’d go straight to a new plastic surgeon and get all of the filler and chin implant removed and get an actual nose job and lighten up on the Botox. Botox is great when used very lightly. Freeze your whole face like this and you will look like a plastic monster when talking to people, laughing or crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who wears knee high boots in summer 🤣 what a twit!
F&F do some really nice summery shoes, she could have been in a shirt dress & some wedges & been suitably dressed for the weather.
I am annoyed at F&F for gifting her that bag as it's now put me off buying one, so well done F&F my bank balance approves even if I don't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any of "SWEDE" products?!? Isn't it SWEED?!?

She can't even spell the brand name she is bleeping promoting!?!?!

So lazy. So crap. So annoying.

Bet the Sweed PR/Marketing department are absolutely livid when they see her post!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Her attention to detail for someone who thinks they have such an eye for quality is so crap. The F&F bag is such a feature of the whole bloody vlog and yet she didn’t think the hang it from the long strap with some weight in it overnight so instead it’s just hanging limply with kinks in it, totally cheapening the overall look of the expensive “quiet luxury” outfit she’s trying to pull off. Could have gone to primark.

Reactions: 25
She did the same thing at Ali's gig at a Longines horse show. Does she not check the weather forecast before getting dressed to go to an event?
She wear dresses when its chilly nd complains about it, then she wears a full uniform and boots in the blistering sun despite having a dress back up... go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do not watch Leonora's vlogs but her wedding came up on Youtube, beautiful classy day, Lydiot could only wish her wedding day could of been like this.
I mean if we are comparing to Lydia's wedding yes it is better i guess.
But I was not particularly charmed. It's all so over the top cute girly bling bling to me. And the top of the dress looked like it didn't fit properly no?

Reactions: 10
She actually said “I’ve never cared about matching my hardware” as well - I can’t remember specifics but I know I’ve suffered her droning on about looking for belts she already owned with different hardware so it would match.

surely the whole point of “living seasonally” is actually living according to what nature is doing on the day not just dressing for autumn because it’s September without a care for the heatwave conditions? She needs more emphasis on the “living” part of her newest catchphrase and quit the cosplay. “ I’m so glad I started my autumn content already because look at the weather” - proceeds to show a mildly gloomy start to the day then spends the rest of the vlog complaining, over several days, about overheating because she hasn’t dressed appropriately. She’s worse than a toddler insisting on going to Asda dressed in their new little mermaid costume.
She definitely bought the Alexander McQueen belt twice one with silver hardware the other with gold so that it would match the hardware of her bags and shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The “dream dress” she reposted on her story 😂😂😂😂 Lydia babe go roll around in the grass and you’ll have made it for yourself 👌🏻
I think i won't be the only one immediately thinking of Lydia when i see this dress. A true ethereal natural beauty.
Perfect dress to wear on fake tan skin with a mini hermes and suede ballerinas to stomp accross the forest on her fairy hunt, hairsrayed babyliss straw curls flying in the wind.
---
ET is running up a huge telephone 📞 bill asking for his neck back 😏
Oh noooo haha. That is so evil lol 😈 Bu i have the same weird neck and it still made me laugh out loud 😅😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so used to contorting herself to appear taller and thinner on camera that she stands on tiptoes with her one leg crossing midline in front of her TO FASTEN HER PANTS. But, yeah, sure, she’s totally authentic. 🙄

06E2998D-4F38-44A2-A7C1-F58E1D8E5B73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s so used to contorting herself to appear taller and thinner on camera that she stands on tiptoes with her one leg crossing midline in front of her TO FASTEN HER PANTS. But, yeah, sure, she’s totally authentic. 🙄

View attachment 2427996
UH why is she saying WASPs unite (and writing it) as she sprays a TON of that perfume? As in the BUG (random) who will attack her for her "bespoke and UNIQUE perfume"? Or WHITE ANGLO SAXON PRODESTANT (Very random and not really PC)? Or something else?

P.S. Time to get some different pants Lydia - "100 yr old linen pants from H&M" are not working for you with boots or any other way. FRUMPY and she looked like she was wearing a loaded diaper all day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.