Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £15 000 Fairfax & Favour Advertisement disguised as a vlog was boring AF.

Ol' Marcus would have been better off just setting that £15 000 cheque on fire in the foyer of Narford Hall ... it would have been infinitely more exciting than that snoozefest she calls a vlog.

The "Wowwwwwwws" "Ooooooooh" and "Oh Wowwwwwww" were, of course, ALL over the vlog and so OTT.
Quite embarrassing when Marcus is blathering on about the hall and the buildings and all Madam can say is "Wowwwwwww". "Oh wowwwwwww". Shut the f*ck up.
Lydia should be the poster girl for anyone with zero conversation skills.

And Mad-Eyed Cawwie inserting herself everywhere. Gawd, she is annoying. Flicking her white hair at Marcus, walking with him whilst Lyds films them from behind. Talk about failed baking influencer turned BFF turned PA turned CFO turned SOCIAL CLIMBER !!! Ugh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hmmm... for someone who can't not wear matchy matchy accessories she sure goes all clashy clashy in this sponsored look.

View attachment 2426507
Maroon bag, tan belt, black boots. Who believes she actually likes this? She must be screaming inside, dying to wear her matching tan hermes.

It's funny how she thinks her style is "sublte" just because she's cosplaying old money and not wearing logos everywhere when it's totally ostentatious.
---
I can't be bothered watching her whole video and there's something I don't understand. On her vlog she tries what seems to be a navy F&F jacket and plum bag. And on the reels posted on here, it looks like a plum F&F jacket and dark tan bag.

Is her colorgrading so bad on her vlogs??
She actually said “I’ve never cared about matching my hardware” as well - I can’t remember specifics but I know I’ve suffered her droning on about looking for belts she already owned with different hardware so it would match.

surely the whole point of “living seasonally” is actually living according to what nature is doing on the day not just dressing for autumn because it’s September without a care for the heatwave conditions? She needs more emphasis on the “living” part of her newest catchphrase and quit the cosplay. “ I’m so glad I started my autumn content already because look at the weather” - proceeds to show a mildly gloomy start to the day then spends the rest of the vlog complaining, over several days, about overheating because she hasn’t dressed appropriately. She’s worse than a toddler insisting on going to Asda dressed in their new little mermaid costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The £15 000 Fairfax & Favour Advertisement disguised as a vlog was boring AF.

Ol' Marcus would have been better off just setting that £15 000 cheque on fire in the foyer of Narford Hall ... it would have been infinitely more exciting than that snoozefest she calls a vlog.

The "Wowwwwwwws" "Ooooooooh" and "Oh Wowwwwwww" were, of course, ALL over the vlog and so OTT.
Quite embarrassing when Marcus is blathering on about the hall and the buildings and all Madam can say is "Wowwwwwww". "Oh wowwwwwww". Shut the f*ck up.
Lydia should be the poster girl for anyone with zero conversation skills.

And Mad-Eyed Cawwie inserting herself everywhere. Gawd, she is annoying. Flicking her white hair at Marcus, walking with him whilst Lyds films them from behind. Talk about failed baking influencer turned BFF turned PA turned CFO turned SOCIAL CLIMBER !!! Ugh.
She did the same with Jade from Holland Cooper. Can you imagine not being able to converse with the people you re working for. :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh how I cackled laughed ... Madam was soooo overdressed - take note of how people around them are dressed. Oh so casual.
And here comes Her Travesty.
Shiny sweaty face, looking like a broiled lobster in her burgundy blazer, trendy *gasp* black knee high boots and baggy linen pants.
Matching burgundy / tan lunch box / camera bag.
Too much make up for a horse show.
Velvet bow in her hair.
Pearl earrings.
So many bad different trends things going on with that outfit. And ends up looking like a horsey caricature of the horse-mad Lady of the Manor.

Screenshot_20230905_091648_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091719_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091722_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091728_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_091731_YouTube.jpg

Whilst the BFF, Mad-Eyed Cawwiie, was dressed in a slim-fitting virginal white sleeveless sun dress wafting alongside ol' Marcus. 🤭
Screenshot_20230905_091745_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091752_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091759_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_091801_YouTube.jpg

Awwww, that £15 000 cheque was really cracking it's whip eh ?
Work work work !!!

And talking about being bougie wearing fresh pjs every night.
And in the very next breath, stating that her pjs smell of the dogs.
Cheesy like the dogs.
Yes, Ms Old-Money-Hermes-wearing-Quiet Luxury was going to sleep in that clean hotel bed smelling of her dogs. :sick:

I almost puked - how could you sit around, let alone sleep, with a cheesy damp dog smell ON YOU !!!
Not near you, but on your skin, on your body.
And then go to sleep. Smelling of your dogs.
No bueno.

I wonder if Mad-Eyed Cawwiiee ditched Lyds for her own room ....

I love my dog and cats but I do not want to be smelling of them, especially when I'm going to sleep.

Can you just imagine the 'fragrance' of Night Lydia ... Damp and cheesy. Mixed with the fake tan smell. Mixed with the smell of her dirty hair. Mixed with the 50 sprays of her £550 bespoke Floris perfume.
Because you know she didn't shower before putting on her pjs.

Screenshot_20230905_093015_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_093024_YouTube.jpg

Lydia.
You.
Are.
Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Cawwee the annoying interupter is in sleeveless dress and espadrilles in August and Lydiot looks lke puss in boots with those heavy Chloe boots on, she must have been boiling, looked like most women had summer dresses on or shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She managed to cut out actually saying what product she used from Sweed on her wedding day. I think it was just lashes as By Terry did her wedding makeup and they have a collaboration with Sweed on lashes.

IMG_2987.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She looked ridiculous and acted like she was a Duchess on a Royal engagement.

Why does she refer to herself as Lydia Millen but Ali is Mr Millen-Gordon?!

Reactions: 31
---
I think maDAMN is livid that F&F posted all of these unflattering shots of her. Quite different to the filtered image portrayed by her camp. (And wow what an underbite)

Get the mini eggs lol

View attachment 2426449View attachment 2426450
View attachment 2426452
Am loving that Fairfax made her work ... having to mingle and make conversation, looking like she s having a wonderful time. When the viewing figures are down Madam has no option but to acquiesce. Ha ha the photos of her are brilliant, nothing like how she portrays herself in her flogs. Have just realised most of the photos, filming of her are from her worst side ... lollllllllll!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cawwee the annoying interupter is in sleeveless dress and espadrilles in August and Lydiot looks lke puss in boots with those heavy Chloe boots on, she must have been boiling, looked like most women had summer dresses on or shorts
I absolutely love the Chloe boots but not with what she s wearing. She could be wearing a cheap pair of wellies it wouldn t matter because her outfit is terrible. Such a mess.

Reactions: 26
Galloped here to ask WHAT THE EVER LIVING duck IS SHE WEARING?! For the horse trials, she looks like she’s wearing Victorian undergarments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And talking about being bougie wearing fresh pjs every night.
And in the very next breath, stating that her pjs smell of the dogs.
Cheesy like the dogs.
Yes, Ms Old-Money-Hermes-wearing-Quiet Luxury was going to sleep in that clean hotel bed smelling of her dogs. :sick:

I almost puked - how could you sit around, let alone sleep, with a cheesy damp dog smell ON YOU !!!
Not near you, but on your skin, on your body.
And then go to sleep. Smelling of your dogs.
No bueno.

I wonder if Mad-Eyed Cawwiiee ditched Lyds for her own room ....

I love my dog and cats but I do not want to be smelling of them, especially when I'm going to sleep.

Can you just imagine the 'fragrance' of Night Lydia ... Damp and cheesy. Mixed with the fake tan smell. Mixed with the smell of her dirty hair. Mixed with the 50 sprays of her £550 bespoke Floris perfume.
Because you know she didn't shower before putting on her pjs.
Don't forget the rotting tooth!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile...in the fashion influencer world, Vic looking glam in Venice for an Armani event, dressed in Armani and Bulgari!

But of course Elsie is sooooooooooo happy where she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.