Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times will we actually see Lidl wear Fairfax & Favor after this trip?
Always has to get Hermes in somewhere 😂
Screenshot_20230902_072821_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
And left the way it is it’s bad luck if you believe old wives tales to have it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
How are those weak wrists going to pick up anything Le Creuset ???
---
How many times will we actually see Lidl wear Fairfax & Favor after this trip?
Always has to get Hermes in somewhere 😂 View attachment 2420589

Fairfax and Favor is very much the same aesthetic as Holland Cooper ... vey country horsey set. And there's Lydia, announcing a 2 year contract with HC and, just a few days later, doing an AD for a direct competitor of HC. Really ???

What business / advertising plan does Jade follow ???
A dumb one at the very least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ahh so she’s going on Marcus’s heli to Burghley .. fancy her going with Fairfax and not hc. You would think she would have organised to work at hc yesterday than Fairfax today. In terms of what she will see today is cross country day so it makes the best viewing
---
Hc muscled in on Fairfax’s territory . Hc never used to produce bags and shoes . Mind you Fairfax muscled in slightly with a padded coat suede trench (how can that be practical?!) and gilets

Reactions: 14
I’m sure someone has receipts but I’m pretty sure a few years ago she was gifted some Fairfax and Favour boots and I can’t recall her ever wearing them. I say this because I saved hard and got the same boots before this and thought o bu**er that’s annoying (those who don’t like the brand please don’t hate me). Yet here she is going out for the day with them - I don’t understand this considering she works with Holland cooper nor the brand if they gifted boots previously and she’s never bothered to wear them.

Reactions: 23
I think something is off. I’m doubting there is a hc contract for two years (altho how bloody weird if there isn’t cos had and the other influencers will know there isn’t ).

She drove to narford hall so that’s about 2 hrs drive so she could then go to Burghley on heli .

If she drove straight to Burghley her journey is about 1 hr 25 she would save herself about 50 mins drive time plus avoid anyone calling her out for taking a heli and “not being green”.

Hc are using everyone on social media - even Nellie nettles gets free clothes and boots and bag it’s an absolute joke. Harriet bloody Lily interviewing people ?! It’s pathetic .
---
I suspect after seeing all the fuss made at the game fair Lydia decided to push for work with Fairfax.
---
Hc always have the influencers there on the Friday then less so sat . They use Fri as social media drive . Sat sees some of the girls from Fri HC nip over to Fairfax to pick up whatever freebies they can get . So Lydia might be mixing with some HC girls today. I reckon Harriet Lily will be at Fairfax today .
---
It’s also one upping Leonora as Leo wanted to arrive by heli to the game fair !!!
---
How are those weak wrists going to pick up anything Le Creuset ???
---

Fairfax and Favor is very much the same aesthetic as Holland Cooper ... vey country horsey set. And there's Lydia, announcing a 2 year contract with HC and, just a few days later, doing an AD for a direct competitor of HC. Really ???

What business / advertising plan does Jade follow ???
A dumb one at the very least.
I wonder if jade is so busy and wrapped up in her own world she doesn’t even notice?. If I was her I’d demand a little exclusivity in terms of direct competitions like FF.

I don’t Agree at all with what hades doing. Employing Nelly nettles and other small time instagram girls instead of picking and choosing people carefully. It feels watered down . They don’t seem to be choosy enough for my liking . It’s cheapening the brand I feel
---
It must be a weird feeling for Lydia and Ali arriving to narford hall , it’s all they would want in a property if they could get it . They must be envious of the family.

Marcus is really lovely I met him some years ago. He’s very generous with products to influencers even when they are small time. Sounds like he’s really looking after Lydia because Helios have only a small number of passenger seats . Seems to me he wants to keep her sweet . Following wise she must be the biggest influencer he’s had.

His partner in the business recently split up with Lucy from footluceeventing. She seemed really nice and he was punching above his weight with Lucy . Albeit he’s very wealthy .

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
Can you use Le Creuset on induction? No doubt they will be visiting the Bicester village store.

Reactions: 11
Can you use Le Creuset on induction? No doubt they will be visiting the Bicester village store.
I don’t believe you can use the stoneware cast iron range on induction.

I really should know because I own both induction and stoneware 😂 shows how much I like cooking !

Jade isn’t at Burghley today …….
---
I think madam has deliberately made herself available today not yesterday at Burghley because she knows jades always there Friday . Jade will often pop (in her heli!) into shows the next day but it’s not a full day big deal like the Fri is

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe you can use the stoneware cast iron range on induction.

I really should know because I own both induction and stoneware 😂 shows how much I like cooking !

Jade isn’t at Burghley today …….
---
I think madam has deliberately made herself available today not yesterday at Burghley because she knows jades always there Friday . Jade will often pop (in her heli!) into shows the next day but it’s not a full day big deal like the Fri is
I’ve never had induction but I think you need specific pans for it.

Did a quick google and you need cast iron for an induction. Le Creuset do cast iron so they can get them but they won’t use them as they all the ranges are heavy.

Reactions: 10
Tthe stories her travesty has put up are probably all from yesterday, as she herself admits she doesn't post in real time. She should have turned down F&F if she has a contract with HC, but she doesn't care. Still getting free stuff from Purdey too!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Tthe stories her travesty has put up are probably all from yesterday, as she herself admits she doesn't post in real time. She should have turned down F&F if she has a contract with HC, but she doesn't care. Still getting free stuff from Purdey too!
Normally I’d agree but I haven’t seen her on anyone’s stories yesterday and I reckon I would have done .

FF just posted a story with heli 10 mins back . I think they are there today but we will see ! It will all come out in the wash

Reactions: 10
The helicopter pilot having to wait while she films herself posing and walking to the helicopter 🚁😂
Baggy trousers in boots again 😂
Screenshot_20230902_111925_com.instagram.android_edit_343791460837643.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Probably the plastic Amazon boots, the Hermes ones are long gone! She looks ridiculous!
Jeans and loose hair no bow no hairband would have helped her look much more appropriate to the event imo .

It’s hilarious what she wears . Also black boots? She needs brown ….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never had induction but I think you need specific pans for it.

Did a quick google and you need cast iron for an induction. Le Creuset do cast iron so they can get them but they won’t use them as they all the ranges are heavy.

Could it be that Lydia is setting up the scene for receiving free, of course, one of those Always pans ???
I have seen loads of influencers doing sponsored posts of that pan, the main one being J.O.S.I.E. 🤭
And Josie has the pan in Lydia's favourite colour, sage green.
As per Lyds' modus operandi, she will, thereafter, thoroughly verbally annihilate her Le Creuset pot as being too heavy, too big, food tastes shite ekceteraaah ekceteraaah.
She is that devious.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That heli is very old . It had a problem some years ago but passenger were not injured .
---
The trousers are killing that look!!! And the hair bow. Burghley calls for flat boots - I hope they aren’t heeled
Wow, wouldn't catch me travelling in a 50 year old heli with previous flight problems 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.