Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fecking scuffed shoes drive me insane, they must stink !!!
It's crazy how she pares shoes in that condition with Hermès and believe people will think she is the princess of Wales (Wails in her case when scrolling Instagram).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alex seems to be getting more involved with HC, to be honest she's a better fit as she owns a horse (Flika) and is a great rider, she enters Horse trials etc. Lydia can't do much of anything expect lie and pretend.
Screenshot_20230901_193312_com.instagram.android_edit_313656415169846.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_193315_com.instagram.android_edit_313664805272969.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_193322_com.instagram.android_edit_313672617912551.jpg

Reactions: 24
She was born with a smaller nose but injections have made it larger. Her original nose was in proportion but now she has a bigger nose she has to have a bigger chin....
She didn't like the bump in her nose but that nose suited her.
Now she has a drunken man’s nose. All it needs now is that red cauliflower thing at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she confusing coarse hair with straw fried hair? I can't stand her constant reminding of "I have very thick coarse hair"... You have thick CURLY hair, and you treat it like tit. Hence why it's textured like it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a couple of observations from the latest shitshow.

2. When showing the white swimsuit towards the end she says, and I quote: "I tried this on when I went to uh my Claire Mischevani uh fitting the other day and oh my gosh, there were so many items that I wanted, but this isn't actually in my size but I felt like I could make it work. This is an 8, they didn't have any 6s. I just went with the flow, so I'm going to try this on, see if it fits and yeah" So did you try it on or not? She can't even keep her story straight in a literal two minute chat to the camera for fucks sake!
Then a few seconds later she's got it on, it fits perfectly because she's an 8/10 NOT a 6. She says "It fits really really beautifully and it's actually super secure, comfortable, not too high legged, it's got really good bum coverage, very very happy with this" So it's fits, you're an 8, congratulations you imbecile.
High legged is what she needs to lengthen her legs. She insists on wearing bottoms that make her look stumpy and makes her long torso look longer. She really knows nothing about fashion except that a size 6 is smaller than a size 8. Size does not matter, fit does matter. Manufacturers can size an item anyway they want, and they do it to make women feel like they are a size they are not and then they buy purely based on what size is on the tag. She really doesn't need to mention the size at all. She only needs to say "it runs true to size", "it runs large", or "it runs small".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TWENTY MINUTES showing all sorts of “autumnal” clothing she already has and she shows ONE item from Karen Millen! 😳 And it’s plain and frumpy and from a spring collection (she thinks but isn’t sure omg).

IMG_9689.jpeg

How many autumn and winter collections has she done? Seems like at least 2 of each… maybe 3. All that “designing” and rambling about timeless staple pieces and sleeve drama. And she’s stillllll working with them. Woah how disrespectful and reveals what a total liar she is about the clothing and working with them. If she had such a hand in these collections wouldn’t she be so in love with them she would have them in her closet. They were free as well I’m sure!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s stunning but I can’t stand her voice so can’t watch her . However yes she’s a fab rider .

Think black drains her .
Her accent doesn't bother me, heard a much stronger brummie accent before than hers. She is stunning and no filler lols 😂

Reactions: 9
Lydia's forgotten she has 'vault' for storing her clothes and bags, everything is now in 'storage'.
Not in the 'vault'. 🤭

Awww it's such a hard life keeping up with all the lies.
Totally! And she even provides the receipts herself! Pretty quick getting that black bag from the “vault”.

Vault storage is one of the cupboards/the attic or a lie to hide what she’s sold. Where is the FU big fouborg birkin? Where are the other early on fake black Hermes items? Where are all of the collaboration clothing of dreamzzz?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The LAST thing I would want sitting next to food and the stove top. Did she pick this up in a field and think… “wow this will really make me lewk equestrian. Let me put it on the stove shelf” 🤢

IMG_9693.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just a couple of observations from the latest shitshow.

1. I spotted what I call the "chicken rose" (La Vieille Ferme, what she wishes she lived on) on the table for their meal. This is a v cheap rose available for about £7 from any supermarket. I drink it so I'm not being a snob here but with all the pretentiousness of her table why on earth isn't she putting her rose in a wine carafe. SACRILEGE!

2. When showing the white swimsuit towards the end she says, and I quote: "I tried this on when I went to uh my Claire Mischevani uh fitting the other day and oh my gosh, there were so many items that I wanted, but this isn't actually in my size but I felt like I could make it work. This is an 8, they didn't have any 6s. I just went with the flow, so I'm going to try this on, see if it fits and yeah" So did you try it on or not? She can't even keep her story straight in a literal two minute chat to the camera for fucks sake!
Then a few seconds later she's got it on, it fits perfectly because she's an 8/10 NOT a 6. She says "It fits really really beautifully and it's actually super secure, comfortable, not too high legged, it's got really good bum coverage, very very happy with this" So it's fits, you're an 8, congratulations you imbecile.

Also, just a personal opinion but the Purdy outfit has got to be one of, if not THE worst outfit, I have ever seen her wear. It's a difficult choice between that and that god awful brown dress with the scenery on it. If I saw someone under 75 (no offense to anyone this age because I'm sure they dress better than Lydia) in either outfit anywhere in the world I would have a little chuckle. Just a friendly reminder you are 35 years old Lidl!!!

ETA: @Oops... so glad to see you back <3 @becky bloomwood we need another "Gate" to happen soon, and I have a feeling we won't be waiting long. Evergate is coming!
Can confirm. It’s decent but it literally cost $5.99 at Trader Joe’s. Purchased yesterday. It’s a Tuesday wine even though I drank it on a Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I found footage of Lydia, Ali, Cawwie and Man bun after the girls wine walk and pub crawl the other day hanging out at Cawwie's house afterwards, and Cawwie still hasn't taken down her Christmas tree from last year yet.

-The girl in red boots with broken heel is Lydia
-The girl in light blue jumper is Cawwie
-Ali is the man wearing open purple shirt tied in knot
-Man bun is sitting on the couch wishing he never met them.
-The man in the blue shorts is some random stranger they picked up at the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you my darling. Teddy is now a great deal better thank you so much! I am catching up with him 😜. Sorry I have been AWOL but I am just SO disenfranchised with her whole fake persona that I just can’t at the moment. I can’t bear to even watch the vlogs any more as it’s just so full of utter rambling rubbish. Missing everyone here though xx.
Yes! Those are the good news we were hoping for ❤
Phew, completely understand you, dear. SM in general can get overwhelming at times. Especially if we're going through some seriously bad stuff in IRL. Avoiding in entirely is my coping mechanism.
Mr.Bong and I will pray for both of you. Stay strong ❤
---
Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

View attachment 2418115

---

Ooooooh.

View attachment 2418127View attachment 2418128View attachment 2418129
---

Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---

Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Copying is the highest form of flattery.
Though it's real cute how Rexy infested all these comment sections. Did her work requirements go up in order to earn the same dosh, I wonder 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
You can get La Creuset cheap from TKMaxx that's probably where she'll get hers from.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her accent doesn't bother me, heard a much stronger brummie accent before than hers. She is stunning and no filler lols 😂
I reckon her face has had work
---
Lip filler but mostly placed in bottom lip deliberately to make it look real and cheek filler . Not sure re the chin and jaw though that might be untouched . Probably botoxed but I’d have to re watch video to be sure

Reactions: 8
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off
Which is okay as long as she no longer preaches it imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.