Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

View attachment 2418115

---

Ooooooh.

View attachment 2418127View attachment 2418128View attachment 2418129
---

Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---

Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Was that comment Josie’s channel

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Help me understand why she stores her (nonexistent) bag collection seasonally?!? All of her bags are neutral besides that hideous massive red Kelly. They can be worn year round. I have no problem with a normal person wearing a few brown or tan bags year round. I DO have a problem with a so-called fashion influencer wearing the mini and jumbo fakes versions of the damn damn bag every single second. Including to the most inappropriate occasions like the beach or black tie events. Tell me you can’t afford your lewks without telling me.

What the f is that Hermes chastity belt with that ghastly Purdey outfit?!?
---
She’s saving up eggs for a breakfast next week?!?! :sick:

Girl eat your damn eggs fresh and don’t give your team food poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Help me understand why she stores her (nonexistent) bag collection seasonally?!? All of her bags are neutral besides that hideous massive red Kelly. They can be worn year round. I have no problem with a normal person wearing a few brown or tan bags year round. I DO have a problem with a so-called fashion influencer wearing the mini and jumbo fakes versions of the damn damn bag every single second. Including to the most inappropriate occasions like the beach or black tie events. Tell me you can’t afford your lewks without telling me.

What the f is that Hermes chastity belt with that ghastly Purdey outfit?!?
---
She’s saving up eggs for a breakfast next week?!?! :sick:

Girl eat your damn eggs fresh and don’t give your team food poisoning.
I think she’s lying that she stores some off site. She stores the ones she still has in the closet.
And she showed this in the recent vlog where she said her black bags were not in the house and a few minutes later is posing with one (and several behind her). 🤥.

She’s lying for 2 reasons IMO. 1. To make potential thieves think she doesn’t have them there because she has a terrible or non existent security system. Fair enough. 2. She’s sold so much of her bag collection and kindly gifted clothing she’s trying to fake that she still has the items. Also, I think many of her H bags are fakes and she is not wanting display them anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She finally fed her friends some actual food. Likely because the friends brought it themselves.

Does Lydiot not live near to Daylesford/Bamford? Josie has all but slogged off Farmhouse in favor of the more posh version (heck if I know). Surprised that Lydiot isn’t trying to elevenerife there.

Reactions: 14
Lydia is ages away from daylesford I searched it up once it’s 60 or 90 mins ish can’t recall

Reactions: 14
Lydia is ages away from daylesford I searched it up once it’s 60 or 90 mins ish can’t recall
She wishes she was in the Cotswolds. Almost as much as Josie wishes she and the Strawrots were ever so slightly closer to prime real estate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching her latest vlog isn't 50 minutes long one you've skipped the chat and awful clothing try on at the beginning (knitted skirt & cardigan with that black belt):sick:

She is saving new recipes to try using produce she has grown in her kitchen garden she mentions courgette recipe and one she wants to try is French bean Mac & Cheese.🙄

Her dinner plates are actually serving plates so she has ordered some new dinner plates but they didn't have size 26 so she's ordered size 21 which is a side plate then🤪
---
Also did you clock all her dresses in her wardrobe? thought you were going minimalist my lovely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell her table scape is so bloody dull
---
Two bottles of frebreeze on the worktop-classy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh I could do with a handbag size of febreeze to compensate for my farting habit.
Speaking of habits, here is my oversized pot installed, and honestly the gardener didn’t reposition me over it. Unfortunately the hydrangea has gone over and I hope it grows bigger…..but Dahlinks does it look ok. You know how moi does not want to look pretentious…..
517DAE9B-B336-43C0-BB07-D899B0D56BC4.png
4DC3BE25-DA73-4C11-9D42-6CC14B8D7207.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll never wish death on anyone but Lydia’s posing and hair flipping by the heli was super dangerous. She brings to mind Lauren Scruggs who was mamed by a prop plane. Thank goodness she was ok but she was severely and permanently injured. Lydia never takes anything seriously and it’s all a show but she needs to be more careful.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Must have pissed Madam off to not wear a Hermezz bag and belt with that 'outfit'

• Haha
  • Heart
Her boots do have a chunky heel …. They remind me of the boots “Puss in Boots” wore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive never watched her until recently. I just cant believe shes actually real. She just seems such a joke, i expect her to burst out laughing at any moment. Its like she has delusions of grandeur. Why go all horsey when shes not a clue about Burghley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ive never watched her until recently. I just cant believe shes actually real. She just seems such a joke, i expect her to burst out laughing at any moment. Its like she has delusions of grandeur. Why go all horsey when shes not a clue about Burghley.
It is not « like she has delusions of grandeur » she has DoG!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The spelling mistakes, poor grammar and comical outfit to watch some XC just shows what an actual joke she is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.