Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe you can use the stoneware cast iron range on induction.

I really should know because I own both induction and stoneware 😂 shows how much I like cooking !

Jade isn’t at Burghley today …….
---
I think madam has deliberately made herself available today not yesterday at Burghley because she knows jades always there Friday . Jade will often pop (in her heli!) into shows the next day but it’s not a full day big deal like the Fri is
I’ve got an induction hob and my le cresuet works on it. I think they only stuff that doesn’t is aluminium

Reactions: 8
High legged is what she needs to lengthen her legs. She insists on wearing bottoms that make her look stumpy and makes her long torso look longer. She really knows nothing about fashion except that a size 6 is smaller than a size 8. Size does not matter, fit does matter. Manufacturers can size an item anyway they want, and they do it to make women feel like they are a size they are not and then they buy purely based on what size is on the tag. She really doesn't need to mention the size at all. She only needs to say "it runs true to size", "it runs large", or "it runs small".
Yup...but this is her favoured "rise"...ultra low...oh, and she hardly ever drinks alcohol....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230901_193817_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Could it be that Lydia is setting up the scene for receiving free, of course, one of those Always pans ???
I have seen loads of influencers doing sponsored posts of that pan, the main one being J.O.S.I.E. 🤭
And Josie has the pan in Lydia's favourite colour, sage green.
As per Lyds' modus operandi, she will, thereafter, thoroughly verbally annihilate her Le Creuset pot as being too heavy, too big, food tastes shite ekceteraaah ekceteraaah.
She is that devious.
Yes exactly.

And also Leonora Smee showed their brand new Le Crueset cookware in her recent vlog.

Leonora’s mum purchased a range of them for their new Mallorca home, so you see, Lydia has to have them too. From memory, I have never heard Lydia mention this brand of cookware until now, even though she said in her vlog she has one casserole dish from Le Creuset, but she now wants skillets and pots. Hint, hint Le Crueset.

The difference is Leonora’s mother bought them herself and Lydia will try and get them from the brand for free, or cawwie will, for Lydia. What a pathetic lot!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, wouldn't catch me travelling in a 50 year old heli with previous flight problems 😳
Blimey. Nor me. I'd absolutely hate to go in a helicopter. They can make you feel quite sick and horrible. Of course even if Lidl hates the experience, she'll pretend to love it, because that's what she does.......she pretends. ALL THE TIME. She pretends to be "posh", she pretends to be "an author", she pretends to be a "country girl", she pretends to be "upper class", she pretends she has a "posh accent".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The LAST thing I would want sitting next to food and the stove top. Did she pick this up in a field and think… “wow this will really make me lewk equestrian. Let me put it on the stove shelf” 🤢

View attachment 2420265
Unlucky to have a horseshoe upside down 🙄
---
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
She wouldn't be able to lift it with her weak wrists...I struggle!
---
That heli is very old . It had a problem some years ago but passenger were not injured .
---
The trousers are killing that look!!! And the hair bow. Burghley calls for flat boots - I hope they aren’t heeled
I know those helis are old as I have been in one in the 80s! I have travelled in helicopters 4 or 5 times over the years and love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

View attachment 2418115

---

Ooooooh.

View attachment 2418127View attachment 2418128View attachment 2418129
---

Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---

Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Has she? I haven't got any notifications on you tube? What did she say and where?

Reactions: 1
Unlucky to have a horseshoe upside down 🙄
---

She wouldn't be able to lift it with her weak wrists...I struggle!
---

I know those helis are old as I have been in one in the 80s! I have travelled in helicopters 4 or 5 times over the years and love it.
Me too. The one I used to go in though caused a panic . One time a bird flew into the blades and it had to emergancy land in a field and everyone was stranded for hours , then the sister heli (it’s an Augusta Westland ) to it went down in Leicester FC and killed passengers !. Weirdly the makers of it have said that the Augusta I used to go in should be serviced every 10 flying hours to make sure it’s safe . They had a problem with ball bearings in the tail and I think that’s something to do with why the one went down in Leicester . Every service they concentrate on the ball bearings and oil. Large fragments of steel were found in the oil in the tail around the hall bearings .

The owner knew if he sold it after the crash of the other one he wouldn’t get much for it so decided keep it and just service it all the time instead!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s done well to avoid seeing Jade if she is making up the 2 yr contract with hc plus any awkward Leonora encounter after being left out of Leo’s party guest list.
---
Hc must be using her for the amount of followers she has if there is a contract ?. Whilst not inviting her to Burghley .

There also has to be a strong reason Leo didn’t invite someone with so many followers

Reactions: 18
So is that 2 years HC contract the secret deal she signed with a Karen Millen concurrent? I don't think both brands are necessarily similar, are they?
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
I thought this was another beg.
She used to have a shoulder length bob that she wore with kinks in, I think she suits long or shorter ☺View attachment 2420259
Who said this lady had no filler O.O ?
---
Nice of them to put her portrait on the helicopter 😂View attachment 2421015
Dictator Lydia.

Reactions: 12
So is that 2 years HC contract the secret deal she signed with a Karen Millen concurrent? I don't think both brands are necessarily similar, are they?

I thought this was another beg.

Who said this lady had no filler O.O ?
---

Dictator Lydia.

I think the comparison is Fairfax and favor vs Holland cooper . They are similar imo.

Good point re Karen millen I had forgotten that contract. I can only assume they don’t offer exclusivity . If I was the brand I would expect it if I’m paying a lot out. Surely Karen millen pay her a lot

Reactions: 17
No, we thought that we were going to buy my actual flat but interest rates and taxes have gone up so much that it is just not financially possible. So I am moving into a relative’s house in a tiny village hundreds of km from here, but it is the only solution. My mental health is pretty bad so I need rest and no responsabilities, just looking after my babies. Luckily my parents live just up the road.
That’s tough but v v sensible esp as your folks are close, when you’ve regained your equilibrium you can assess whats what and make changes if need be. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Coming for you Burghley!?’ Burghley be like ‘Wooah. Who the F is this dressed in pantomime attire? Dandini from Cinderella? They do know this is an equestrian event right? Cringe!’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's giving a Puss in Boots vibe, it just needed a hat to add some intrigue.
Such a waste of time/journey to come all the way to Norfolk to then helicopter to Burghley
Well we do like a hat worn on an angle!
Prat in a hat!

I hope Jade HC dumps her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even though she’s busy , Jade follows Lydia , you would think she would see went to Burghley with F&F

Reactions: 15
I think the comparison is Fairfax and favor vs Holland cooper . They are similar imo.

Good point re Karen millen I had forgotten that contract. I can only assume they don’t offer exclusivity . If I was the brand I would expect it if I’m paying a lot out. Surely Karen millen pay her a lot
Teefers was flogging both HC and F&F last vlogmas I believe. Those brands are stupid not to have exclusivity clauses. Especially since there’s going to be brand misattribution as they are so similar.

I took Fairfax off my list to shop from when they were one of the first brands to send PR to Lydia after Savoy-gate, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.