Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both the exact same wording on their posts, similar type of photo. Josie posted hers first then miss copycat followed. Coincidence ? I think not!
FCDFE291-49EA-4911-8E24-F7E9C4DDDC0A.jpeg
64CA70A5-C1E7-4398-9E38-CE8517AA75A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
😂😂 Just let rip, Trunchy! I read the second half of your post as he repositioned me over a large pot. 🤭
OoOo what a mind you have…….tbh I have never done it over a large garden pot……perhaps we can ask the audience? Anyone? A bit abrasive? Too twiggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree, whereas Teefers is all about the Country life, she pulls it off, Lydiot and Aldi just go too far with trying to be something they aren't, you can tell they are unintelligent chavs a mile off.
So true. The more those two dimwits strive to look monied the chavvier they become. It s a paradox. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Both the exact same wording on their posts, similar type of photo. Josie posted hers first then miss copycat followed. Coincidence ? I think not!
View attachment 2419032View attachment 2419033
Josie only has to point her camera out of any window and there are beautiful views. Elsie on t'other hand could only find gates to photograph (I m shocked to see she hasn t balanced a fake birkin on top). Too bone idle to walk to a beautiful view in the countryside (of which there are many).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting listen:

Lydia, please give it a go.
Sincerely, everyone.
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see September’s word salad is freshly regurgitated from 2022. What a lazy team she has there 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Me and my chinny chin chin and my scuffed shoes…..

View attachment 2419334View attachment 2419335
I cannot get over the shoes.... all of em. She wears only a few types of shoes into the ground and with the wrong outfits yet tries to live in this fashion influencer world. End of the day she loves MONEY and that's it. She wants free things and to be paid a ton for posting pics. She has no identity or any business plan or lane...either by design or authentically. She is vapid and basic and mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And VOILA! 🤣 The cover photo he chose looks silly. Like a little boy in a toy car.

View attachment 2418822
View attachment 2418823
---
View attachment 2418828

The hem on this dress is so unflattering on her. Probably better on someone much taller who would pair it with modern accessories (or even feminine accessories) and higher wedge heels (for walking in grass). The whole lewk is a disaster.
She is completely swallowed by the outfit. Like, it's wearing her. Dare I say, it makes her look like a caricature. 🤣 or maybe the trunchbull. Or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to up her begging for shoes, don't you Lydia!
I am packing up my flat and tit, I think I will have about 40 big boxes of shoes by the time I have finished, I am shocked by myself.
---
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off
Doesn’t she also live in a fabulous house?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely when Lidl watches one of Leonora's video's she realises she needs to give up with the whole "I'm a posh country Lady don't you know" act. Yes, Leo is TOTALLY over the top and annoying, but honestly she's just in another league. Her lifestyle is pretty incredible, along with her posh "mummy and daddy" who feature all the time. Their homes are stunning. They go to ALL the best events and places and actually have money (unlike the Bunga crew!).

Reactions: 19
I don’t usually comment on the nose ch at as my view is she was born with a larger nose and that can’t be helped. However, as she is trying with injections to make it smaller, how can she not see the shape and position of that hat only emphasise her nose? It is literally like a neon flashing light for her nose. Ali reminds me of Noddy in the car, they live in such a weird fantasy World. I’m all for bettering yourself but they seem to be playing dress up, it’s so unauthentic it’s embarrassing.
She was born with a smaller nose but injections have made it larger. Her original nose was in proportion but now she has a bigger nose she has to have a bigger chin....
She didn't like the bump in her nose but that nose suited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am packing up my flat and tit, I think I will have about 40 big boxes of shoes by the time I have finished, I am shocked by myself.
---

Doesn’t she also live in a fabulous house?
You found somewhere, yayyyy🎉
Hope the move goes smoothly Sweetheart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was born with a smaller nose but injections have made it larger. Her original nose was in proportion but now she has a bigger nose she has to have a bigger chin....
She didn't like the bump in her nose but that nose suited her.
20230901_194214.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You found somewhere, yayyyy🎉
Hope the move goes smoothly Sweetheart ❤
No, we thought that we were going to buy my actual flat but interest rates and taxes have gone up so much that it is just not financially possible. So I am moving into a relative’s house in a tiny village hundreds of km from here, but it is the only solution. My mental health is pretty bad so I need rest and no responsabilities, just looking after my babies. Luckily my parents live just up the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.