Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends most of her vlogs talking needlessly and boringly to the camera. It really is a yawn fest. Coupled with more and more dresses and unboxing. Cooking slop and cutting bloody cheese 🤣
It s just pitiful, why can she not see it? What is Cawwie playing at letting her put out such drivel? Surely it s time to shut up shop and go home.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just watched ali's vlog poor Berkley needs taking to the vet this happened to my dog and he had torn his cruciate ligament and needed surgery and pins in his knee. I cant believe they havent taken him makes me soo cross!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think that hat is sitting right somehow. 😅
I’m pretty sure wearing a hat isn’t supposed to cause an eye injury. That hat’s not slightly angled it’s a downward slope. She never gets it right.
Also her face looks like she’s taking a crap. Sorry to be so crude but it does.

View attachment 2418055
She is obsessed with this style of hat, it suits very few people, her being one of them!! I do like the dress, just too much for the occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually nothing wrong in that….I have just farted in front of the gardener…..an hour after eating and out it comes full pelt. This is probably affecting global warming more than my car exhaust. I know he clocked it and swiftly left. What can you do ? Anyway he repositioned my over large pot and I will post a pic soon for advice. Any trapped wind advice will also be appreciated.
😂😂 Just let rip, Trunchy! I read the second half of your post as he repositioned me over a large pot. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched ali's vlog poor Berkley needs taking to the vet this happened to my dog and he had torn his cruciate ligament and needed surgery and pins in his knee. I cant believe they havent taken him makes me soo cross!
She'll buy 50 million dog beds and collars (which they don't need, like my dogs a body harness is used for walks) but when they really need medical help she won't cough up or insure them, poor pups 😟

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Laughing at Ali's new reel with her un-royal smugness and his shiny shoes. Can anyone post it, not sure how to!
And VOILA! 🤣 The cover photo he chose looks silly. Like a little boy in a toy car.

IMG_9681.jpeg

---
IMG_9682.jpeg

The hem on this dress is so unflattering on her. Probably better on someone much taller who would pair it with modern accessories (or even feminine accessories) and higher wedge heels (for walking in grass). The whole lewk is a disaster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I don’t usually comment on the nose ch at as my view is she was born with a larger nose and that can’t be helped. However, as she is trying with injections to make it smaller, how can she not see the shape and position of that hat only emphasise her nose? It is literally like a neon flashing light for her nose. Ali reminds me of Noddy in the car, they live in such a weird fantasy World. I’m all for bettering yourself but they seem to be playing dress up, it’s so unauthentic it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Then she posts on her stories ‘Hello September’ … with yes, a stunning setting that DOES NOT even look like todays weather for the 1st of September but definitely a January morning. Lydia get your seasons correct… or your ‘evergreen’ seasons.
Tbf it was dewy and misty here this morning but it cleared up midday and is quite warm and sunny now.

Reactions: 9
Tbf it was dewy and misty here this morning but it cleared up midday and is quite warm and sunny now.
According to the weather report its going to be really sunny and warm this weekend and next week, all the cosy autumnal vibes not quite vibing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you think they couldn't look any worse, they do 😂
I know! It s like she does the opposite of striving to make herself look better. Then we have the gormless littul fella, what s with him and the collar stiffeners, has he never seen them before and why is the wife putting them in for him? Plus he looks terrible in that suit. He looks like he hates her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know! It s like she does the opposite of striving to make herself look better. Then we have the gormless littul fella, what s with him and the collar stiffeners, has he never seen them before and why is the wife putting them in for him? Plus he looks terrible in that suit. He looks like he hates her.
Agree, whereas Teefers is all about the Country life, she pulls it off, Lydiot and Aldi just go too far with trying to be something they aren't, you can tell they are unintelligent chavs a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That hairstyle....he's starting to look more and more like a ventriloquist's dummy

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 15.19.10.png

...and what's with the vest wearing these days??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just when you think they couldn't look any worse, they do 😂
I actually find the pair of them sickening in this! It’s horrible. Singularly the most ugly shots they’ve ever churned out. Embarrassing! 🤢 Uggh…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thank you my darling. Teddy is now a great deal better thank you so much! I am catching up with him 😜. Sorry I have been AWOL but I am just SO disenfranchised with her whole fake persona that I just can’t at the moment. I can’t bear to even watch the vlogs any more as it’s just so full of utter rambling rubbish. Missing everyone here though xx.
Glad Teddy is better! Totally get what you mean! Lydia’s non-tent is utterly tiresome as is she!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And VOILA! 🤣 The cover photo he chose looks silly. Like a little boy in a toy car.

View attachment 2418822
View attachment 2418823
---
View attachment 2418828

The hem on this dress is so unflattering on her. Probably better on someone much taller who would pair it with modern accessories (or even feminine accessories) and higher wedge heels (for walking in grass). The whole lewk is a disaster.
I'm sure those shoes look scuffed on the toe, why does she seem to not like buying shoes, how can anyone go somewhere with shoes looking like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice that today’s IG September word salad is literally the same as her post from September 1st last year? I”d have thought she’d have some fresh written content now that she’s a soon to be published ‘author’ 🙄😂

`She's consistent!

Lazy cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.