Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

View attachment 2416015

View attachment 2416014View attachment 2416013
---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

View attachment 2416065View attachment 2416066View attachment 2416068View attachment 2416069View attachment 2416070View attachment 2416067View attachment 2416060View attachment 2416061View attachment 2416062View attachment 2416063View attachment 2416064

View attachment 2416059
---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

View attachment 2416085

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭

That nose is gravitating towards the chin!

20230827_131215.jpg
20230901_065556.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t think that hat is sitting right somehow. 😅
I’m pretty sure wearing a hat isn’t supposed to cause an eye injury. That hat’s not slightly angled it’s a downward slope. She never gets it right.
Also her face looks like she’s taking a crap. Sorry to be so crude but it does.

F12A630F-06E9-4120-A99F-EE51F6759A22.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lydia's forgotten she has 'vault' for storing her clothes and bags, everything is now in 'storage'.
Not in the 'vault'. 🤭

Awww it's such a hard life keeping up with all the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just come from seeing Laura Blair’s reel, (who I find cringy but follow as I appreciate her sheer confidence!) but now that’s how you wear a hat! The angle of it is 👌 and the hat isn’t wearing her if you know what I mean. She’s angular enough in the the face to pull it off. It looks modern and high fashion.

Lidl just completely misses the mark, the angle of the hat is wrong and to use her words is “not sympathetic” to her features. If anything wearing an angled hat like that strangely draws the attention to her nose?

Her make up look wasn’t the best either. ---
I don’t think that hat is sitting right somehow. 😅
I’m pretty sure wearing a hat isn’t supposed to cause an eye injury. That hat’s not slightly angled it’s a downward slope. She never gets it right.
Also her face looks like she’s taking a crap. Sorry to be so crude but it does.

View attachment 2418055
I think the issue is she’s got it tipped so low it pretty much covers her eye? Which then draws the attention to her nose which isn’t her best feature?

Reactions: 17
Just saw her latest TikTok, when did she get the Anoushka earrings? Aren’t they the ones Ali said she would have to wait till Xmas for. She will definitely be getting an Hermes bag in Nata or mushroom next.
Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

Screenshot_20230901_085638_Instagram.jpg

---

Ooooooh.

Screenshot_20230901_090448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_090457_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_090503_YouTube.jpg

---
I'm only 5 minutes in and her and her editor have missed the December then I saw comments and was blown Away she is such a liar I had to comment
Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---
This is sooo not graceful. Why not slow it down? It looks like she's running late to board second class on the Titanic.
Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The house was fine. The kitchen was especially beautiful before she started bleeping with it.

I was pleased to see the rock wall disappear and the modern staircase. The house looked best when she was in her black and white phase. It was actually elegant and didn't jar with the new build bones of the property. The hallways were bright and the new staircase was a focal point. Vs now, where the staircase looks out of place amongst all the drop cloth sour looking dark paint tones. Painting the skirting and the moulding the same colour was a mistake as the ceilings were already too low. The black living room was a mistake. That room needs a huge bright art piece on the black wall to make it work, but these shitpuffins are too boring to be that bold. I mean, they can't even hang artwork that is the right size for the spaces. Everything is too high and far too small.

The new, much thicker, tile flooring was a mistake, IMO. She should have ponied up for real hard wood flooring, and left the kitchen flooring as it was. She could have added gorgeous vintage Persian rugs throughout which would add even more warmth to hard wood flooring. Her new bedroom looks better than the mirrored sex dungeon bed she had before, I'll give her that.

The tongue and groove in the kitchen was a huge mistake, as was removing the kitchen door and adding an arched doorway. It is incongruous to see that arch when the bedroom doorway right next to it is square.

But everything else is silly, up to and including the tiny copper bath. That ensuite bathroom was fine as it was. Much brighter and better than the dark sludge green look it has now, which most definitely clashes with the grey cool toned marble effect tiles. Making the upper floor into dressing rooms was a HUGE mistake. They could have made a huge master bedroom up there, with his and hers closets and it would have added actual value to the property. But everything she does is basic AF, from her body enhancements down to the ridonk Maccie D's archway and outdoor kitchen with those weird crab apple satellites on the patio. Ali is as bad as she is. There is no redeeming him anymore.

I've seen far better results on frugal DIY forums.
My favourite era for the bunga was this era too.
I think it was when she was having her Restoration Hardware phase.
But it suited the property so much more, and I also feel it suited Lydia too. This faux period property era doesn't suit anything related to Lydia!

Reactions: 26
Couple of points from the lady of the Manor stomp
1- her bun is too high for that hat, she needed a chignon
2- there is a nice line behind her ear where her make up ends & skin begins, blending is key
Screenshot_20230901_094158_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Imagine thinking having to go to the garden centre and order produce labels were big things to do on your to do list. She acts like she's some sort of Edwardian Lady filling her day with mindless tasks. Her outfits are so horrific now, not fashionable or matching in some cases!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Then she posts on her stories ‘Hello September’ … with yes, a stunning setting that DOES NOT even look like todays weather for the 1st of September but definitely a January morning. Lydia get your seasons correct… or your ‘evergreen’ seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope that @Oops... is well and that Teddy is better. 😢
Thank you my darling. Teddy is now a great deal better thank you so much! I am catching up with him 😜. Sorry I have been AWOL but I am just SO disenfranchised with her whole fake persona that I just can’t at the moment. I can’t bear to even watch the vlogs any more as it’s just so full of utter rambling rubbish. Missing everyone here though xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She spends most of her vlogs talking needlessly and boringly to the camera. It really is a yawn fest. Coupled with more and more dresses and unboxing. Cooking slop and cutting bloody cheese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you my darling. Teddy is now a great deal better thank you so much! I am catching up with him 😜. Sorry I have been AWOL but I am just SO disenfranchised with her whole fake persona that I just can’t at the moment. I can’t bear to even watch the vlogs any more as it’s just so full of utter rambling rubbish. Missing everyone here though xx.
Sounds like Lydia fatigue, it gets to most of us in the end. 🙁 Look how slow this thread Is moving, nothing to see here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just a couple of observations from the latest shitshow.

1. I spotted what I call the "chicken rose" (La Vieille Ferme, what she wishes she lived on) on the table for their meal. This is a v cheap rose available for about £7 from any supermarket. I drink it so I'm not being a snob here but with all the pretentiousness of her table why on earth isn't she putting her rose in a wine carafe. SACRILEGE!

2. When showing the white swimsuit towards the end she says, and I quote: "I tried this on when I went to uh my Claire Mischevani uh fitting the other day and oh my gosh, there were so many items that I wanted, but this isn't actually in my size but I felt like I could make it work. This is an 8, they didn't have any 6s. I just went with the flow, so I'm going to try this on, see if it fits and yeah" So did you try it on or not? She can't even keep her story straight in a literal two minute chat to the camera for fucks sake!
Then a few seconds later she's got it on, it fits perfectly because she's an 8/10 NOT a 6. She says "It fits really really beautifully and it's actually super secure, comfortable, not too high legged, it's got really good bum coverage, very very happy with this" So it's fits, you're an 8, congratulations you imbecile.

Also, just a personal opinion but the Purdy outfit has got to be one of, if not THE worst outfit, I have ever seen her wear. It's a difficult choice between that and that god awful brown dress with the scenery on it. If I saw someone under 75 (no offense to anyone this age because I'm sure they dress better than Lydia) in either outfit anywhere in the world I would have a little chuckle. Just a friendly reminder you are 35 years old Lidl!!!

ETA: @Oops... so glad to see you back <3 @becky bloomwood we need another "Gate" to happen soon, and I have a feeling we won't be waiting long. Evergate is coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s like watching old men in drag that walk in high heels like they’ve crapped themselves
Actually nothing wrong in that….I have just farted in front of the gardener…..an hour after eating and out it comes full pelt. This is probably affecting global warming more than my car exhaust. I know he clocked it and swiftly left. What can you do ? Anyway he repositioned my over large pot and I will post a pic soon for advice. Any trapped wind advice will also be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Laughing at Ali's new reel with her un-royal smugness and his shiny shoes. Can anyone post it, not sure how to!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So happy to hear Teddy is doing better, I hope you are well too ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.