Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  1. The purdy skirt 😂😂🤢🤢
  2. The cheap mozzarella log
  3. The stamped egg
  4. The Leonora mannerisms
  5. The candle in the plants
  6. The already cut cake 😂
  7. The unwhipped cream on the meringue
Has absolutely no clue about anything

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

View attachment 2416015

View attachment 2416014View attachment 2416013
---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

View attachment 2416065View attachment 2416066View attachment 2416068View attachment 2416069View attachment 2416070View attachment 2416067View attachment 2416060View attachment 2416061View attachment 2416062View attachment 2416063View attachment 2416064

View attachment 2416059
---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

View attachment 2416085

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭
Those shoes he’s wearing (ya know the ones he’s teamed with white socks and ankle grazers so you can’t miss the white socks) look like the shoes my nana had to wear when a stroke left her paralysed down one side and needing a leg brace. She wore them better of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If EVERMEAN comes out in October, there should be a load of reviews on Goodreads by now as publishers distribute advance review copies to bloggers, book reviewers etc. And yet, NADA.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The state of her hair is simply horrendous and it really shows up in natural sunlight. Thick yellow and brown stripes floating on top of mousey brown. And this is NOT person who is 5 ft 7 inches. More like 5.3

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve made you a collage of the smarter dressed people. You can wear a hat, stilettos are a no no (I can’t work out if Carrie is in stilettos?) .

There are also lots of photos with people in jeans. If it’s a hospitality ticket then you can’t wear jeans .
---
I personally think a nice day dress somewhere around knee length or a tad longer is nice for this (if it was me) . I’m not sure I’d feel like wearing a hat to a car thing personally. Races yes and lots of other occasions I like a hat .
Is that a photo of Dario Franchetti with the woman in the black hat?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't understand why she'd cos-playing this whole "posh, Lady of the Manor" act when there are other influencers who do EXACTLY that. As bloody annoying as Leonora and Josie are (and they are!) at least they do seem more genuine in their lifestyles (their homes, gardens, family backgrounds, accents, vocabulary etc). Leonora especially doesn't need to play at being a posho, because she is one! Lidl would have done much better to stay more "genuine" and be more of a fitness/exercise type of influencer. Wear normal, younger clothes, ditch the fake posh accent and stop making Aldi dress up in tweeds like a twit!

Reactions: 34
The "vault" has been opened 😂
It’s her loft- though it could be her mouth, but that’s been open for years
---
I genuinely don't understand why she'd cos-playing this whole "posh, Lady of the Manor" act when there are other influencers who do EXACTLY that. As bloody annoying as Leonora and Josie are (and they are!) at least they do seem more genuine in their lifestyles (their homes, gardens, family backgrounds, accents, vocabulary etc). Leonora especially doesn't need to play at being a posho, because she is one! Lidl would have done much better to stay more "genuine" and be more of a fitness/exercise type of influencer. Wear normal, younger clothes, ditch the fake posh accent and stop making Aldi dress up in tweeds like a twit!
The thing about Leonora is that her joy of good living and excellent accomplishments is infectious …. She really enjoys what she does and does it better than anyone without breaking into a sweat, as she’s learnt from the best. And she enjoys excelling as she did in her Horsey days. While she was winning championships Lids was out in Ibiza swinging her tassels in opposite directions to win Tit Tasseller of the night. Yes it’s all because of their backgrounds, but no one should fake a life just to beg for freebies and subscriptions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp..not so “cultivated” as she thinks she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The state of her hair is simply horrendous and it really shows up in natural sunlight. Thick yellow and brown stripes floating on top of mousey brown. And this is NOT person who is 5 ft 7 inches. More like 5.3
She thinks this hair looks better than her hair did when Nikki was her colorist? Lydiot, get your eyes examined because you can't see correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her monthly blog and Instagram “poems” written by THE TEAM are “probably” where her book came from.

Hmmm… I don’t know a single author of any book who does not know EXACTLY what inspired their book.

And those word salads that she recycles from year to year are not even hers.

Exhibit 92,664 that she did not write that book.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.