Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched her content in ages, mainly because it enrages me too much lately. But had to acknowledge this incredible post. @Oops... you are so good!! Love love love this post! How right you were about that kitchen door! And now poor innocent chickens will pay the price with their own lives. I can't bear to think about it.

Lydia is fascinating. Fascinating in her consistent lazy mediocrity and refusal to actually better herself. Her poor grammar, refusal of actually reading varied topics, learning about other cultures, the list is endless. But slap on some aging sister wives dresses and musty accessories, remove her multiple piercings (and yet she is still orange, which I've never seen on real old money posh peeps), speaking S L O W L Y and faux clipped, and she thinks she has bettered herself. She thinks it doesn't matter if you're using the wrong terminology, as long as you're droning on with the right plummy voice. Total shitpuffin.

Feels like she looked around and picked the one "persona" the other UK Influencers weren't going after (modest, waspy, boring AF style) and thought this was her ticket to undoing her infamy. Add in the twee manifestation yapping, raving about British Craftsmanship this and that, performative gentle kindness and oh, lest we forget, claiming to now be a delicate empath. She's ticking all the boxes of a different type of Influencer. The type that never gets invited to the high ticket launches and sponsorships! LOL She is perfect fodder for the likes of Shabazz, which still brings her loads of attention and engagement even if it is the negative kind.

I'd imagine she is a hate watch now for most of the people that put themselves through her content. Ali's change is dramatic too, IMO. He is kinder than she is (to animals anyways), but whoa Nelly, has he started leaning into his dandy phase. It would be comical if only they didn't harm others. Yet her refusal to own up to her abusive actions shows me she hasn't really bettered herself. Sorry, driving a RR and AM, having all the Hermés bags and belts, PP watches, and twirling slowly and whimsically in ugly "modest" dresses and destroyed shoes, doesn't change the fact that she is a mean asshole incapable of truly bettering herself. Having more money doesn't mean you've bettered yourself. Realizing you're a head, and making active changes to stop being a head is bettering yourself. (Apologize to Nicky already, FFS!)

#EverCringe
You see THAT’s what good writing looks like!

I just love the word SHITPUFFIN it makes me roar with laughter!

If no-one objects to it could we have a coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD please? We could then nominate the thing that has happened in the last thread that won the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD and it can be recorded by The Trombone of Truth at the beginning of each new thread. I am happy to monitor the votes and make the announcements for what incident/daft comment got the most votes.

For instance, I would quite like to nominate that book reward frock for this thread’s coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD.
There’s umpteen things it could be though - whatever has hacked you off the most.

Just an idea. It might be possible for someone who’s clever to actually design the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD…

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seems Teefers avoids Lydiot like the plague, Hoho Farmhouse who 😂
Screenshot_20230804_175515_com.instagram.android_edit_143289377305739.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell, just skipped through her latest bullshit. Seriously, is she banging on about her bleeping HAIR AGAIN.

“Cultivating” her hair. I nearly fell off my sofa.
Removes damaging hair extensions

“Sits with foils in”

“I’ve just blow dried using my GHD’s”

I’m using my magic oil and I do this as much as possible”

“I’ve also got the leave in conditioner on my hair”

“I used the hair burst shampoo”

“i did a hair masque”

Fingers her hair CONSTANTLY.

JUST LEAVE IT THE duck ALONE!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

If no-one objects to it could we have a coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD please? We could then nominate the thing that has happened in the last thread that won the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD and it can be recorded by The Trombone of Truth at the beginning of each new thread. I am happy to monitor the votes and make the announcements for what incident/daft comment got the most votes.

For instance, I would quite like to nominate that book reward frock for this thread’s coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD.
There’s umpteen things it could be though - whatever has hacked you off the most.

Just an idea. It might be possible for someone who’s clever to actually design the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD…

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I would like to nominate throwing some food at her chickens and running away from them after all the brouhaha for literally months about getting chickens for a SHITPUFFIN award. Thank you for your consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've not watched her content in ages, mainly because it enrages me too much lately. But had to acknowledge this incredible post. @Oops... you are so good!! Love love love this post! How right you were about that kitchen door! And now poor innocent chickens will pay the price with their own lives. I can't bear to think about it.

Lydia is fascinating. Fascinating in her consistent lazy mediocrity and refusal to actually better herself. Her poor grammar, refusal of actually reading varied topics, learning about other cultures, the list is endless. But slap on some aging sister wives dresses and musty accessories, remove her multiple piercings (and yet she is still orange, which I've never seen on real old money posh peeps), speaking S L O W L Y and faux clipped, and she thinks she has bettered herself. She thinks it doesn't matter if you're using the wrong terminology, as long as you're droning on with the right plummy voice. Total shitpuffin.

Feels like she looked around and picked the one "persona" the other UK Influencers weren't going after (modest, waspy, boring AF style) and thought this was her ticket to undoing her infamy. Add in the twee manifestation yapping, raving about British Craftsmanship this and that, performative gentle kindness and oh, lest we forget, claiming to now be a delicate empath. She's ticking all the boxes of a different type of Influencer. The type that never gets invited to the high ticket launches and sponsorships! LOL She is perfect fodder for the likes of Shabazz, which still brings her loads of attention and engagement even if it is the negative kind.

I'd imagine she is a hate watch now for most of the people that put themselves through her content. Ali's change is dramatic too, IMO. He is kinder than she is (to animals anyways), but whoa Nelly, has he started leaning into his dandy phase. It would be comical if only they didn't harm others. Yet her refusal to own up to her abusive actions shows me she hasn't really bettered herself. Sorry, driving a RR and AM, having all the Hermés bags and belts, PP watches, and twirling slowly and whimsically in ugly "modest" dresses and destroyed shoes, doesn't change the fact that she is a mean asshole incapable of truly bettering herself. Having more money doesn't mean you've bettered yourself. Realizing you're a head, and making active changes to stop being a head is bettering yourself. (Apologize to Nicky already, FFS!)

#EverCringe
“aging sister wives dresses” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shitpuffin is great. Puffin books publish kids books don't they?! We could say

"Shitpuffin books proudly launch Evermean, by Lydia Millen-Moron"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she ever say thank you to the girl who posted on TikTok that she was sending her sausage dog notepaper stationary?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahahaaaa, I'm dead. This is my second favourite picture now, after the running pic.
I bet it was THAT photo that made her ditch the hair extensions!
Can you IMAGINE how delighted she was with Lips for taking that photo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lidl would be seething with the way I was brought up lol, my sister for a period of time dated someone whos parents owned what was formerly a farm.
Where is the healthy hair?🤔
Dead buried and now 6ft under!

Apparently no photoshopping was involved in the making of this photograph 🤔View attachment 2357614
Is it my imagination or does he rather look like Barbie's Ken a bit?
OIP.jpeg

---

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I could try making one and engraving it in 3D, should be fun (if I could stop laughing that is).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched Leonora’s The Game Fair vlog. I do not know how Lydia can claim to be such a country girl when she doesn’t even go to the glamorous countryside festivals and events.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.