Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really narrow! Is she sitting on the floor again as someone here mentioned they missed her doing that?

Ha! Yes I mentioned how things used to be with packages in the hall and staff downstairs

Good catch…..there was both a hallway unboxing AND lots of talk about the office and the “girls” ……quite a coincidence 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shouldn't the blonde stripes in her hair go all the way to the top of her head. When I used to have streaks (years ago) they went to the top of my head.

hair 2.jpg

• Haha
Seriously Lydia stop bloody fooling your followers. You do not discuss climate change, or have any intellect or interest in such things.
What Lydia means by climate change, is consumerism at its highest, as she sees this as as non landfill .. as opposed to people buying cheap clothing..,

Come on Lydia.stop with the bullshite

AND then to top it off completely. An innocent person who voiced an opinion, and Lydia cannot accept constructive criticism.. yet has the audacity to write a book and express so much how therapy has helped her. Her projection back on others is horrifying

Aahhh I see, she is just annunciating more…..🙄🙄

Definitely not trying to copy the accent of a certain class she wants to pretend to be

…..she’s just speaking clearer cause ya know, you tube

She is SO manipulative
---
Well, for those of us who have not made the bestseller list like our Elsie - at least we were spared this monstrosity .. and when all style is lost - pull out the Chanel brooch

View attachment 2355020
---
Oh how, how, would you put this together?

View attachment 2355035
---
  1. View attachment 2355062View attachment 23550634
---
Ah yes -the hat - transformative 😂

View attachment 2355080

Did anyone else notice she never tried on those two sun dresses with the tied shoulder straps? She was raving, I think they may not have looked good but didn’t want to say anything negative about her bestie? It was weird

And that was the smallest blazer!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 both sides were miles apart

And how horrifying were these?

IMG_7078.jpeg
IMG_7079.jpeg

🦇🦇🦇🦇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Think I must be seriously out of date, but what’s happened between desipina and that love affair and only her touching her hair?? She doesn’t look to be following her even!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Think I must be seriously out of date, but what’s happened between desipina and that love affair and only her touching her hair?? She doesn’t look to be following her even!

Just checked and she is following her, but Despina doesn't work in the UK all the time, so I presume Lydia didn't want to wait, and was also offered a freebie!

Reactions: 19
I think she should of left the hair salon at this point, it's the best I've see her hair look so far, covered with cling film and foil. I don't know where or how far she's going with her hair journey, but I'm thinking, this new journey after she left the salon today must be the 'my hair is that over processed it can be used as kindling to start a fire' journey.

56535418-2395-49E7-A866-C6BCA2BF2B17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This just randomly popped into my head (nothing to do with Lidl the windbag unfortunately) but always makes me laugh

"Now ya gonna help me or are you going to stand there like a slab of meat with mittens??" 🤣 *Picks him up by his goolies*

Ah yes -the hat - transformative 😂

View attachment 2355080
Transformative to a twit in a hat lol!
---
The thing is she tells brands that she is the teeniest tiniest smallest possible size you could ever imagine. Then when they send her the smallest size 9/10 it is too small for her but she refuses to be anything than the smallest possible size.

She is clearly very affected by what the label says and not how it actually fits.
---

Doesn’t that mean my god or something like that? Why would he be saying that to a waitress?
Is the most cliche way of saying my friend in French, its likely due to films like Beauty and the Beast when Lumiere says it lol.

N-Dubz on Good Morning Britain, prime time television slot promoting their new album.. LEM starred in one of their hip hop videos back in the day..but now she is an Author and not a hip hop music video background appear-er.
I'm actually surprised she's not tried to pass herself off as an actress due to that lol.
---
My legs today feel soo much less itchy than they have been, hopefully might be over the worst of getting this fungal problem under control haha
---
Problem is I know are many things that can happen as a result of getting rid of them naturally (even feeling like you've got a cold) got some rather severe aching what feels almost like toothache but to me at least when I've had that its usually higher in the jawline for it to be a dental problem, as its right below lol. Weird, have even heard of some weird and wacky other symptoms so see if that goes as well lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she should of left the hair salon at this point, it's the best I've see her hair look so far, covered with cling film and foil. I don't know where or how far she's going with her hair journey, but I'm thinking, this new journey after she left the salon today must be the 'my hair is that over processed it can be used as kindling to start a fire' journey.

View attachment 2356094
I don’t watch her vlogs, just grates on me. Is she happy with the hair colour? We all know how dramatic she can be about her bloody hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aahhh I see, she is just annunciating more…..🙄🙄

Definitely not trying to copy the accent of a certain class she wants to pretend to be

…..she’s just speaking clearer cause ya know, you tube

She is SO manipulative
---

Did anyone else notice she never tried on those two sun dresses with the tied shoulder straps? She was raving, I think they may not have looked good but didn’t want to say anything negative about her bestie? It was weird

And that was the smallest blazer!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 both sides were miles apart

And how horrifying were these?

View attachment 2356081View attachment 2356082

🦇🦇🦇🦇
This dress makes me feel very aggressive. Set-it-on-fire-and-watch-it-burn kind of aggressive. The duck is it even supposed to be?

• Haha
That kitchen is a waste of space, the weather is never good enough for long enough to make it worthwhile. If you have the money to spend get a pizza oven a small prep area, all those cupboards are daft. The wood will rot in the rain, bugs will have a great time getting into the cupboards and rodents will have the time of their life now there are chickens to get scraps of food from and nice warm cupboards to sleep
In! 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Well Whadderya‘ think? Front, middle or back? Naturally, I am speaking of where a best selling author may insert the Acknowledgements in her best selling book that clearly isn’t written yet but IS getting written in 20 minute spurts in between Karen Millen meetings (at home ) and unboxing soooo much in one episode! Gosh, wasn’t that a long sentence?

I don’t have to concern myself too much with grammar and spelling (oh for the day when someone invents a spell check function or indeed a grammar function which corrects as you write - but I digress - which means I make a department from the subject I was speaking about in the first place) because my Editor (yes I now have a personal person who sorts all my writing out for me leaving me free to do the important things like thinking things up and things like that) does all that for me.

I now also have a Head of Department. My departments have grown in line with my unpopularity. I make a lot of departments so I thought I need a Head for them. I won’t expand on that because I like keeping you hanging on a cliff edge having wound you up for ages about something I’m actually not that fussed about. I will just say that I might be having a Head of Department tiny house delivered. I thought it would look nice next to my golf course. Whadderya’ think?

Heads will roll if my Head of Department doesn’t come up with some good ideas. I am determined to carry on with my interminable unboxing of free stuff. It takes people’s minds off the austerity of a global financial crisis I always find and it’s good for my carbon foot thingy which is clearly in dire need of new shoes. You will never see any of those frocks again because I simply don’t have room for them in my classics only wardrobes in my tiny dressing room up here in Eve’s eaves.

My Head of Department is having a good look at all my potted plants at the moment. They’re all about to depart again. I will mourn them you know.

Has anyone noticed I have new hair again? My old hair left home. Better go and departmentalise that. It’s important. More of that very soon. Much, much more…

Peace, Piece, Peas ✌
I've not watched her content in ages, mainly because it enrages me too much lately. But had to acknowledge this incredible post. @Oops... you are so good!! Love love love this post! How right you were about that kitchen door! And now poor innocent chickens will pay the price with their own lives. I can't bear to think about it.

Lydia is fascinating. Fascinating in her consistent lazy mediocrity and refusal to actually better herself. Her poor grammar, refusal of actually reading varied topics, learning about other cultures, the list is endless. But slap on some aging sister wives dresses and musty accessories, remove her multiple piercings (and yet she is still orange, which I've never seen on real old money posh peeps), speaking S L O W L Y and faux clipped, and she thinks she has bettered herself. She thinks it doesn't matter if you're using the wrong terminology, as long as you're droning on with the right plummy voice. Total shitpuffin.

Feels like she looked around and picked the one "persona" the other UK Influencers weren't going after (modest, waspy, boring AF style) and thought this was her ticket to undoing her infamy. Add in the twee manifestation yapping, raving about British Craftsmanship this and that, performative gentle kindness and oh, lest we forget, claiming to now be a delicate empath. She's ticking all the boxes of a different type of Influencer. The type that never gets invited to the high ticket launches and sponsorships! LOL She is perfect fodder for the likes of Shabazz, which still brings her loads of attention and engagement even if it is the negative kind.

I'd imagine she is a hate watch now for most of the people that put themselves through her content. Ali's change is dramatic too, IMO. He is kinder than she is (to animals anyways), but whoa Nelly, has he started leaning into his dandy phase. It would be comical if only they didn't harm others. Yet her refusal to own up to her abusive actions shows me she hasn't really bettered herself. Sorry, driving a RR and AM, having all the Hermés bags and belts, PP watches, and twirling slowly and whimsically in ugly "modest" dresses and destroyed shoes, doesn't change the fact that she is a mean asshole incapable of truly bettering herself. Having more money doesn't mean you've bettered yourself. Realizing you're a head, and making active changes to stop being a head is bettering yourself. (Apologize to Nicky already, FFS!)

#EverCringe

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.