Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have discovered who Rexysmum is. It's definitely not one of Lydia's people.
I would seriously urge Rexysmum to please private all her accounts with her real name if she's going to be an active troll.
Rexy is a cute smaller dog, but not a crusty white dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
So I have discovered who Rexysmum is. It's definitely not one of Lydia's people.
I would seriously urge Rexysmum to please private all her accounts with her real name if she's going to be an active troll.
Rexy is a cute smaller dog, but not a crusty white dog.
Please share, she deserves it! Another twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg the plot thickens, there are two Rexysmums. Both from down under. But one of the Rexys is a crusty white dog 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe the gall of this narc. Not only to expect her sheep to buy the book once but twice in multiple formats. She really does blow smoke up her own arse this one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh! My goodness! I’ve just watched Lidl’s reel!🤣 fake boobs, fake hair, fake tan, maybe fake lip colour? Tattoo? She’s spouting finding nature??? With a smug condescending smile 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ever so modest. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why is she trying to sound like David Attenborough?

IMG_1941.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Forgive me but can someone give me a small recap please as I can’t possibly read 184 other threads🤣 (I know so much has gone on…) but I’ve not watched Lydia probably since 2019/2020 and didn’t realise how HUGE her Tattle is?! Seems like so much has changed? What’s this “rock bottom” she hit which inspired this new book?🤔 Last I heard she had a massive house in the country, bought a new Land Rover as a Christmas present to herself and was doing pretty well🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we going to get scolded for going off on a tangent ??
MI5 is on its way to get us all because Rexysmum always is a step further remember, so while we were here guessing who Rere was, she was sending the authorities after us and... VIOLA!
---
Forgive me but can someone give me a small recap please as I can’t possibly read 184 other threads🤣 (I know so much has gone on…) but I’ve not watched Lydia probably since 2019/2020 and didn’t realise how HUGE her Tattle is?! Seems like so much has changed? What’s this “rock bottom” she hit which inspired this new book?🤔 Last I heard she had a massive house in the country, bought a new Land Rover as a Christmas present to herself and was doing pretty well🥴🤣
Copy-paste of the thread intro if it helps :
During the COVID-19 pandemic she faced a backlash over selling a £50 exfoliating glove and fake tan mitt set as primark sell very similar for £10 and her Chinese made products were 100% plastic despite regularly claiming to be reducing her wastage. Lydia created a private whatsapp group to try and ruin Nicky Lazou who coloured her hair a few days before giving birth and shouted at her because she was unhappy with the result.

Edit in 2022 the £50 kits (called glo by Lydia or globy) turned up in discount stores across the UK for £10.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's a pink button at the top of the page with the WIKI which will give you a good run down of all things Lidl or you could read the first post of every thread which summarises the previous thread. Good luck! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah! Missed that! Has Lydia sold all of her Balmain blazers?
Screenshot_2023-07-29-23-58-54-551-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

She was shitting on Balmain a few months ago as not as posh as her bespoke (never worn) blazers.
I wonder when she'll realise the POW never wears and would never ever wear her jacket on her shoulders like a stupid twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.