Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many other "authors" who write books about nature and living a wholesome life, gardening etc are pumped full of botox and filler?!? Really wish she'd quit this cosplay Posh Lady of The Manor act. There are so many genuine "posh country girls" out there, who have been to private school and hang out with all the Hooray Henry's, yet we get this total fake chav lecturing us about country life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How many other "authors" who write books about nature and living a wholesome life, gardening etc are pumped full of botox and filler?!? Really wish she'd quit this cosplay Posh Lady of The Manor act. There are so many genuine "posh country girls" out there, who have been to private school and hang out with all the Hooray Henry's, yet we get this total fake chav lecturing us about country life!
EXACTLY!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I have discovered who Rexysmum is. It's definitely not one of Lydia's people.
I would seriously urge Rexysmum to please private all her accounts with her real name if she's going to be an active troll.
Rexy is a cute smaller dog, but not a crusty white dog.
I need to know the reasoning behind her obsession with Lydia. It's so creepy. Her aggression is alarming.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I need to know the reasoning behind her obsession with Lydia. It's so creepy. her aggression is alarming.
Is the woman’s name Marie P.? She looks like the picture she use to have posted. If you see her and her information, it all makes sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's actually embarassing and insulting that any publisher would do this. To "celebrate" somebody who cannot even spell properly, let alone somebody without a proper education and/or an English Literature degree is an example of how so many priorities are wrong these days. She is an uneducated idiot, who cannot even speak properly, and makes spelling mistakes in her post to launch her new career as "an author". You honestly couldn't make it up!!!
I want to seriously know how the f' she got into University, I mean going by experience (which can be a genuine way of getting into University or Colleges) but she wouldn't have had either the relevant experience nor if she had any like I don't know how to put it maybe quality of experience. I mean in the field I work in software development probably know perhaps I could, but they'd likely require some kind of tests to get in on that basis, they'd be taking a huge gamble on if they could actually pass the course (though from their reviews I've seen posted at that one she went to are appalling).

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is the woman’s name Marie P.? She looks like the picture she use to have posted. If you see her and her information, it all makes sense.
From the person I have found on IG etc, no, it is not Marie. Rexysmum has left a trail on social media without realising it. She runs a troll page on IG in favour of Lydia where she mocks our Tattle posts with her dumb commentary. So at the end of the day, she is THE troll.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Both my parents were University lecturers, well and truly retired now though lol

My Dad was also a course administrator as well, teacher training in one way or another both of them with the latter (my mother particularly with the postgrads ie inservice, if a teachers spent an amount of time out of teaching then they are sometimes at least advised to do a kind of refresher course called inservice is what she ran).

Can't remember exactly what position she has but a friend of my mums has a position at Oxford as well now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's because she's not fluent in posh.;) :ROFLMAO:
I'd bet she's illiterate at best lol.
---
Look who we have here, it’s the queen of bleeping cringe! There she goes again doing one of her awkward walks down the stairs, fixing her fake hair, doing a half twirl, then standing there looking like a stunned mullet and a stupid twit, thinking that she owns the place. Cringe, cringe, Cringe!

View attachment 2342142
Ugh I really wasn't ready to see that, think I chucked up my own organs from the cringe!

You can't unsee it when you watch now 😂
Thats the annoying thing, mind you its not just that but the whole frigging thing I'm trying to unsee HEEEELLLPPPP and so close to when I was eating too! :sick:
---
May I present this gurrrlliee

:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So my friend just told me that Flo rida (the rapper) paid a publisher to publish his kid’s book. Made me wonder if Lydia PAID to have her book published to save her dying career. Launch into book writing and life coaching and more. Would explain some of her comments the last months talking about their finances.

Author tattlers… is this possible?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
So my friend just told me that Flo rida (the rapper) paid a publisher to publish his kid’s book. Made me wonder if Lydia PAID to have her book published to save her dying career. Launch into book writing and life coaching and more. Would explain some of her comments the last months talking about their finances.

Author tattlers… is this possible?
There are “vanity publishers,” who do such things. It’s very possible and explains a great deal, especially why she’s telling people to buy multiple copies on different platforms. I’m not familiar enough with this publisher to know if they operate this way or not. Not having done this myself (I have a small, but traditional publisher), I don’t know all the ins and outs.

ETA: It looks like they don’t accept submissions directly from authors, only through agents, so I’m not sure she would have paid them. It does seem more likely that her PR agency must have sorted this for her. Or an agent saw her social (artificially inflated) numbers, her monthly word salads and helped her write a book proposal. Who knows. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
---

Ugh I really wasn't ready to see that, think I chucked up my own organs from the cringe!

Thats the annoying thing, mind you its not just that but the whole frigging thing I'm trying to unsee HEEEELLLPPPP and so close to when I was eating too! :sick:
---

Though have this feeling and fear she'd be more akin to good ol' Tim here

In a manner of speaking of course lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did think she was self publishing, I have published many children's books through a publisher and I am not sure why she needed sooo many people to help her publish/write/create this book???
I do wonder what life lessons, inspiration and other BS she could contribute, what hardships has she ever had to over come in her fecking life.
I hope this is another Globy all over again, on the bright side (for her at least) if it is another failure she will have the book to guide her through the disappointment and her own words to offer guidance.

Just listening to more of her waffle - she fecking thinks she is one of the Bronte sisters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
---

---

Wow! That violinist gave me goosebumps!
(I have an ancestor called Lettuce).

Unfortunately Lidl doesn't have any discernable talents.

It's interesting that she was able to do a degree without conventional qualifications and without some sort of foundation year or access course, just on her work experience alone. She must have been completely out of her depth and because she lived at home/grandmother she didn't have the real uni experience.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow! That violinist gave me goosebumps!
(I have an ancestor called Lettuce).

Unfortunately Lidl doesn't have any discernable talents.

It's interesting that she was able to do a degree without conventional qualifications and without some sort of foundation year or access course, just on her work experience alone. She must have been completely out of her depth and because she lived at home/grandmother she didn't have the real uni experience.
Ah yes, the good old homeless days, eh Elsie?
What's her degree? What did she study? There's a huge difference between individual fields, so we have to take that into consideration. She ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, which she proves on daily basis with her lovely nontent nuggets.

Reactions: 23
Screaming!!!! Do you think learning how to do an autograph is why she has taken up calligraphy 🤣🤣
Taken up calligraphy only to do her signature - she has levelled up in narcissism 😂 what’s the point of buying a writing desk when she will most likely just have 3 books to sign (Rexysmum, Cawwie and one for herself (for using as a plantpot surface of course))

Writing desk will be covered in dust and then sold on FB marketplace as “sat and signed at by Princess of Watford Lidl Elsie Millen”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I want to seriously know how the f' she got into University, I mean going by experience (which can be a genuine way of getting into University or Colleges) but she wouldn't have had either the relevant experience nor if she had any like I don't know how to put it maybe quality of experience. I mean in the field I work in software development probably know perhaps I could, but they'd likely require some kind of tests to get in on that basis, they'd be taking a huge gamble on if they could actually pass the course (though from their reviews I've seen posted at that one she went to are appalling).
For someone with such a flat and seemingly uneducated demeanour it’s hard to imagine her with a degree. In addition it’s hard to take on board the fact she completed the course. She would not have wanted to get up in the morning or put in the graft that was needed. So like you, I have never understood her getting a degree either. She can’t write, can’t spell, can’t pronounce words, has no curiosity for life other than clothes and face enhancements. Generally she only shows her free hotel room when she travels and doesn’t seem to enjoy the process of going somewhere to twirl in a frock she didn’t have to pay for. It all seems so shallow and repetitively dull. She seems uncomfortable and uncomposed in all she films and this comes across in the preening and hair pulling. Imagine - dress, make up, travel, arrive, twirl to camera, eat chips, sleep, return home exhausted, sleep more. That’s it. Culture vulture she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.