Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, the good old homeless days, eh Elsie?
What's her degree? What did she study? There's a huge difference between individual fields, so we have to take that into consideration. She ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, which she proves on daily basis with her lovely nontent nuggets.
BA in Retail Marketing at the University of Northamptonshire. Lydia passed 3 GCSEs at school (her own admission). She was 21 when she enrolled as a mature student.

Yes, there is a huge difference in say a physics degree from Durham and her degree!
---
For someone with such a flat and seemingly uneducated demeanour it’s hard to imagine her with a degree. In addition it’s hard to take on board the fact she completed the course. She would not have wanted to get up in the morning or put in the graft that was needed. So like you, I have never understood her getting a degree either. She can’t write, can’t spell, can’t pronounce words, has no curiosity for life other than clothes and face enhancements. Generally she only shows her free hotel room when she travels and doesn’t seem to enjoy the process of going somewhere to twirl in a frock she didn’t have to pay for. It all seems so shallow and repetitively dull. She seems uncomfortable and uncomposed in all she films and this comes across in the preening and hair pulling. Imagine - dress, make up, travel, arrive, twirl to camera, eat chips, sleep, return home exhausted, sleep more. That’s it. Culture vulture she is not.
I totally agree with everything you say particularly about the lack of intellectual curiosity (which imo is a real sign of intelligence).
I doubt whether there were more than 10/12 hours of lectures a week. Most of the time would be free study. It's shocking that she was able to pass.

Personally I think she is deeply insecure and lacking in confidence. She covers it with a bravado, and, of course, Cawwie. She seems unable to address her lack of education, manners etc but she can control her eating and other people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BA in Retail Marketing at the University of Northamptonshire. Lydia passed 3 GCSEs at school (her own admission). She was 21 when she enrolled as a mature student.

Yes, there is a huge difference in say a physics degree from Durham and her degree!
Ahhh yes, there we go. Thank you!
Her marketing degree did fuckall good for her with Globy and other ventures, didn't it :m
Our laughing gas queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe the gall of this narc. Not only to expect her sheep to buy the book once but twice in multiple formats. She really does blow smoke up her own arse this one.
3 formats. She has been responding to comments who have said they will buy the actual book for decoration, will listen to the audiobook and following along reading the kindle version 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I did think she was self publishing, I have published many children's books through a publisher and I am not sure why she needed sooo many people to help her publish/write/create this book???
I do wonder what life lessons, inspiration and other BS she could contribute, what hardships has she ever had to over come in her fecking life.
I hope this is another Globy all over again, on the bright side (for her at least) if it is another failure she will have the book to guide her through the disappointment and her own words to offer guidance.

Just listening to more of her waffle - she fecking thinks she is one of the Bronte sisters
Yes, the outline of her next book is about the ghost of a girl with a tatty head who wanders across the moors and knocks on the windows of a dilapidated house, moaning about a tanning mitt. A passing traveller has taken refuge but decides to leave as there are no functioning toilets in the guest bedrooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The self belief is strong in this one...

I think this was why she was keen to continue to do a blog when everybody else was moving to other platforms. It was a chance to 'write' or test out her / Cawwie's writing!

Screenshot_20230730_094653_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_094721_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_094731_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That violinist Lettice is a PERFECT example of the actual proper posh girls I was referring to. I've met loads of them. Same voice, accent, crazy hair, good skin, toothy smile, natural make up. Actually quite charming. There are thousands of them out there. Parents have a "house in the country", they go to private school, then to certain uni's (Bristol, Edinburgh, Newcastle). That's what Lidl *thinks* she is.

Oh and that cringey paragraph of hers about July......basically a word salad of bollocks she thinks is posh, is just excruciating. If she was a proper posh girl (as above) she'd have been going to Wimbledon and the polo for years and years. It would be a natural part of her summer, not something she's just discovered. Total fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That violinist Lettice is a PERFECT example of the actual proper posh girls I was referring to. I've met loads of them. Same voice, accent, crazy hair, good skin, toothy smile, natural make up. Actually quite charming. There are thousands of them out there. Parents have a "house in the country", they go to private school, then to certain uni's (Bristol, Edinburgh, Newcastle). That's what Lidl *thinks* she is.

Oh and that cringey paragraph of hers about July......basically a word salad of bollocks she thinks is posh, is just excruciating. If she was a proper posh girl (as above) she'd have been going to Wimbledon and the polo for years and years. It would be a natural part of her summer, not something she's just discovered. Total fraud.
Lettice gave me goosebumps !! Fantastic! Keep trying lidl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, the outline of her next book is about the ghost of a girl with a tatty head who wanders across the moors and knocks on the windows of a dilapidated house, moaning about a tanning mitt. A passing traveller has taken refuge but decides to leave as there are no functioning toilets in the guest bedrooms.
That sounds like a bestseller 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she have to announce her book around the anniversary of hairgate? Did she do it on purpose? She could have waited till September if it wasn’t coming out till October?

Nicky is celebrating her sons 3rd birthday and Lydia is celebrating getting away with being a massive bleep.

Definitely seems like she is trying to rub salt in the wounds.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Did she have to announce her book around the anniversary of hairgate? Did she do it on purpose? She could have waited till September if it wasn’t coming out till October?

Nicky is celebrating her sons 3rd birthday and Lydia is celebrating getting away with being a massive bleep.

Definitely seems like she is trying to rub salt in the wounds.
Yes !!!!
Wasn't it last year or the year before she had the big family lunch in her garden ? Same time of the year.
I think Lydia is trying to create "happy memories" around this time of the year to erase the bad memories of hairgate.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The self belief is strong in this one...

I think this was why she was keen to continue to do a blog when everybody else was moving to other platforms. It was a chance to 'write' or test out her / Cawwie's writing!

View attachment 2343541View attachment 2343542View attachment 2343543
'Joy and contentment' well that isn't her! she isn't happy or content she is miserable but loves to brag and pretending to be something she is not buying all these Hermes bag to try and look wealthy/old money and trying to contend with people like Josie who have what she really wants a beautiful Cotswold Mansion etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So this is what she meant by researching and writing stuff down when reading and listening to “Spare” and whatever other crap she was doing; it was all for Evergreen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I want to seriously know how the f' she got into University, I mean going by experience (which can be a genuine way of getting into University or Colleges) but she wouldn't have had either the relevant experience nor if she had any like I don't know how to put it maybe quality of experience. I mean in the field I work in software development probably know perhaps I could, but they'd likely require some kind of tests to get in on that basis, they'd be taking a huge gamble on if they could actually pass the course (though from their reviews I've seen posted at that one she went to are appalling).
Well her subject of study was not exactly academically rigorous.

wasnt it fashion merchandising or marketing?

Not to judge people but in the US the most attractive yet vapid college girls always major in “communications” it’s the least intellectual major you can pick. She definitely had no other interests at the time other than clothes and shopping and maybe fitness. So I don’t think it’s hard to graduate from fashion marketing at a mediocre university.

Tho I do feel bad if she is dyslexic cause it does make reading really hard and more mentally exhausting. Maybe if she didn’t have that she would be able to learn more about the world outside of the aesthetics.

Btw Revenge by Tom Bower is really good
Lydia is SO similar to Megan Markle!!

especially in the self sabotage department and the inability to admit any fault. just stubbornly plowing thru unwilling to change and making sure they are always the victim.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.