Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice has not changed. Again all the nonsense her voice is changing as she gets older.
There is an app that can be used called ‘power director’, which simply alters the tones of the voice. She literally loves fooling people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Question about the chooks when it snows for anyone that lives in a snowy place???

Do the chooks have to just stay in that tiny house, or do they walk around in the snow???
They don’t particularly like it and can’t really scratch or dig in it. When it snows here, all mine stay under the trees or areas without snow. Difference is my area under cover is huge. In Lydias so called enclosure, they’ll just hide under the coop

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They don’t particularly like it and can’t really scratch or dig in it. When it snows here, all mine stay under the trees or areas without snow. Difference is my area under cover is huge. In Lydias so called enclosure, they’ll just hide under the coop
Thanks for that, poor little things they will live a pretty sad life if it snows, I suppose it doesn't stay snowy for days on end.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does Lydia follow this lady anymore? Wonder if there was a falling out?

I've REALLY been wondering who Lydia was talking about when she said a friend was picking a fight with her and yelling at her and accusing her of things to which the life coach said "drop the rope".
I think that was Josie. Lyds said she was having a meeting at Soho Farmhouse. And if I remember correctly, Josie mentioned in a vlog she was off to The Farmhouse.
Well, maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that it was Josie.
---
East wing ?? 🤭 🤭
She really is the hamlet village idiot.
Next, it will be a dedicated room for wrapping gifts alà Candy Spelling (an actual millionaire, albeit a stingy one 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We knew it was coming...

A flower arranging room - I'm done!
AAAAAAAAGH! She gets all the flowers and plants arranged BY SOMEONE ELSE. Or orders Hello Petal. Or sometimes, both!
Feck off ya nitwit. Fix your damn toilets and curtains, eh? Completely backwards logic. Someone needs to take a look at her mental state and prescribe appropriate medication, no joke. This woman is off the chains.

Reactions: 21
I think that was Josie. Lyds said she was having a meeting at Soho Farmhouse. And if I remember correctly, Josie mentioned in a vlog she was off to The Farmhouse.
Well, maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that it was Josie.
---

East wing ?? 🤭 🤭
She really is the hamlet village idiot.
Next, it will be a dedicated room for wrapping gifts alà Candy Spelling (an actual millionaire, albeit a stingy one 😂).
I’m convinced she was dropped at birth. She makes herself look like a complete Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
AAAAAAAAGH! She gets all the flowers and plants arranged BY SOMEONE ELSE. Or orders Hello Petal. Or sometimes, both!
Feck off ya nitwit. Fix your damn toilets and curtains, eh? Completely backwards logic. Someone needs to take a look at her mental state and prescribe appropriate medication, no joke. This woman is off the chains.
That Hello Petal woman is an absolute disgrace, bringing over loads of plants every month, knowing that those plants will be dead in a week or 2.
Screenshot_20230808_083544_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yes to confirm it will the 3rd new bed going into that room to match the "writing come table" desk. Just watched "the next project" vlog, dated 4 years ago. Sounds like a long time but that would be just before the pandemic. Which isn't so long ago. The accent and face have changed since . They are discussing gilding a mirror frame when Lydiot is explaining to Ali what gilding is as he doesn't know. So Lydia explains and he replies, "wouldn't that be "golding" then ?" That's what we're dealing with here.
The jokes just write themselves 😂
---
Don't forget "picky bits" 😭😭😭
Would that be dandruff 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Love this comment

Screenshot_20230808_095229_YouTube.jpg

😂

Are chicken eggs, which have just fallen out of a chicken's bottom, usually so clean ???
Showing my ignorance, but this is a genuine question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Love this comment

View attachment 2365166

😂

Are chicken eggs, which have just fallen out of a chicken's bottom, usually so clean ???
Showing my ignorance, but this is a genuine question.
We know I can not abide Lydia, but in fairness, eggs come out clean. They’re only ever dirty if they’ve laid them in poop and chickens tend to keep their nest boxes clean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She kept saying 'the spare/guest room' but they have 2, what happened to the other one???

Reactions: 15
She kept saying 'the spare/guest room' but they have 2, what happened to the other one???
As she'll be filming content in the writing room, that's the room she is re-re doing. The other room and broken shower bathroom just ignored as won't be on socials. Not just accessorising and dressing the room but completely redecorating the whole thing - again. Absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.