Lydia Millen #186 'Rescue' hens have arrived, borrowed hair has departed, has the book been started?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to all 43 of you for voting for my thread title, edited to fit. :m :m :m

No preorders required, here is the actual recap.....

Poll results.....thanks to everybody who voted.

Screenshot_20230808_091208_Chrome.jpg

* After months of squealing, begging, pouting and wheedling, birthday riddles and crying, the long awaited chickens arrived.
* Was there a fanfare, a big announcement, a show and tell, an 'unboxing'? Nope, niet, nadda, not a cluck. Bearly 😁 a glimpse.
* The sick, bald, underweight, rescue battery hens have already settled in. How did we know? They immediately started laying eggs! It's eggstordinary!
* The super clean eggs magically appeared. We were spared the image of Lidl wafting across the lawn with a basket. Instead we saw her carrying the eggbox @irenemylife gave her across the kitchen!

Screenshot_20230806_203715_Chrome~2.jpg

* We had to wait weeks for "Our New Arrivals" vlog to get a proper look at the healthy, feathered hens, named in a drunken cackle by Lidl. Jemima Puddlehen, Bluebell and Beatrix, were joined shortly afterwards by Snowdrop and another, as yet unnamed, collected by Ali. Not rescue battery hens then Lidl?
* The pen will be surrounded by low box hedging, with climbers trained up the flimsy 5ft chicken wire fence. That'll fox the fox....not!
* Ali was away on a Veuve trip. Lidl couldn't go because of #publishedauthor committments. She also had to look after the hens. She threw food at them and ran away and avoided cleaning them out because it was raining.
* On his return Ali took a break from swiping Grindr to sit on the ground in the hen house. Beats the dog house!
* He was contemplating his future. We can already tell you it involves feeding and mucking out hens!
* Lidl is adding to her cooking repertoire of al dente pasta and thermomix risotto by showing us how she cooks scrambled eggs...in a saucepan...they were runny...
* The hair extensions have "departed" and she's "morning" their loss and "cultivating" her hair with yet another treatment. With your command of English you should write a book, Lidl!
* She was planning to "wean herself off" the extensions but went "cold turkey". Run that past me again...... You were going to remove a few at a time but decided to have them all removed at once? Your hair is not the only thing that's thick!

Screenshot_20230806_202528_Chrome.jpg

* Her secret book Eversmug is her "proudest accomplishment to date". It didn't have much competition did it?
* We still haven't seen an actual copy but we already know she has ripped off the cover colour, design and title. It's a pity you didn't rip off good English too, Lidl.
* Evergreens have thicker leaves and are resilient to any storm, she said, fondling a branch of a deciduous tree. Well you seem to have very thin skin and are not over #globygate, #hairgate or #savoygate. Maybe read the "practical advice and tips" your own book?
* Lidl is "helping" a small independent business by naming Jaffé and Neale as distributors of the signed copies of Evermean. Except she spelled their name 'Jaffa and Neal'. Not helping that much then!
* For a signed copy of Everfraud customers have to pay £2.01 extra. That should help pay for a calligraphy lesson.
* She's signed copies of the book but we haven't seen it. Don't tell us she would miss an opportunity to sign them in front of a camera at the antique writing desk?
* She says she's an avid reader. Really? She listens to audio books. She paints books white. She buys antique books and fake books for decoration.
* Please bare (sic) with her, she's a published author "embracing the power of amateur status".
* The best selling author treated herself to a new dress. Maybe a bit premature? Equally premature was the dress, which looked like an explosion in a Christmas wreath workshop.

Screenshot_20230808_104043_Chrome.jpg

* She says she doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. But you told us you are "speaking more clearly and enunciating better now you're older", Lidl.
* Seriously, familiarity with the book's subject matter and vocabulary would help the words flow. Tricky when you didn't write it!
* It seems the Autumn section is going to be a tough read for her. Prepare for fake tears when she reads about her nonno's death and the missing cat.
* The unused Wisteria Room room, complete with lop-sided curtain pole and fugly duvet cover, is being decorated for the umteenth time, the last with Lauren Costly. She's using Cotswold-based interior designers Sims Hilditch, celebrated for their English style. She's picking out fabrics with their "seamstress".
* There will be wallpaper, new paint, a blind, 'decorative' curtains, cushions, bolsters, a tall headboard and bespoke bed. But does the bathroom function?
* Next on the list of room redecoration? Ali's bedroom?
* The utility room will soon be reincarnated as a flower arranging room with the addition of shelves full of containers and a curtain to hide the appliances.
* Lidl is still banging on about her "viral" wedding dress.
* She tried on an Aarvelle dress from Lauren, The l.a.way's clothing line. Best not wear this shape with your linebacker shoulders!

Even the model can't make this look good!
20230807_214938.jpg

* She wore an Aavelle boater at an inappropriately jaunty angle to Blenheim Palace while Ali wore ginger. The event? The Long Summer Lunch with @thegentsjournal. His gig then.

Who wore it better?
Screenshot_20230807_214642_Chrome.jpg

* The MGs stayed at the newly refurbished Grove Hotel, Watford. Back to your old stomping ground, Lidl?
* Lidl went to the Paris Opera Ballet in an ODLR dress. She didn't know the venue (Covent Garden) as she was collected.
* @ Namina and @mmmmmmk discovered the identity of @Rexysmum Hi Chris! How is life down under in your camper van?

Li-ttul Ali in his li-ttul car
Screenshot_20230808_091633_Chrome.jpg

In other news:
* Ali was living his best life at the Hotel Royal Evian Resort, Lake Geneva, with Veuve Clicquot, for the Evian Golf Championship.

Screenshot_20230807_165447_Chrome.jpg

* He carried a huge empty beach bag and discussed "breathy" fabric. The bag makes you look smaller, Ali, and don't you mean breathable?
* Josie bought a Hermes cardigan for an eye-watering £1360 plus other items. Hermes bag incoming in 3....2....1.....

Screenshots thanks to @Peppypoopar @Catcher_In_The_Lie @Greentrees @BeccaBanana

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
OK this is what I think.....

Now she actually has the chickens I bet she is not too keen/bothered, so if they get eaten by a fox she will play the heartbroken chicken mamma, so heartbroken in fact she wont be buying anymore as she cant go through all that again, boo hoo hoo.😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
OK this is what I think.....

Now she actually has the chickens I bet she is not too keen/bothered, so if they get eaten by a fox she will play the heartbroken chicken mamma, so heartbroken in fact she wont be buying anymore as she cant go through all that again, boo hoo hoo.😭😭
Whatever happens, she won’t be honest about it. We know that for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
WHEN those chickens get eaten, she will either replace and not mention it knowing she will get criticism- especially as the comments on her video seem to be full of advice on making her pen secure. OR
She will have some bizarre story about how they were eaten and it would be nothing to do with the enclosure - like a gardener left the latch open and they wandered out and were taken or the weather blew the door open. Anything that she can claim ISN’T HER FAULT!

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Thank you to all 43 of you for voting for my thread title, edited to fit. :m :m :m

No preorders required, here is the actual recap.....

Poll results.....thanks to everybody who voted.

View attachment 2365309

* After months of squealing, begging, pouting and wheedling, birthday riddles and crying, the long awaited chickens arrived.
* Was there a fanfare, a big announcement, a show and tell, an 'unboxing'? Nope, niet, nadda, not a cluck. Bearly 😁 a glimpse.
* The sick, bald, underweight, rescue battery hens have already settled in. How did we know? They immediately started laying eggs! It's eggstordinary!
* The super clean eggs magically appeared. We were spared the image of Lidl wafting across the lawn with a basket. Instead we saw her carrying the eggbox @irenemylife gave her across the kitchen!

View attachment 2365331

* We had to wait weeks for "Our New Arrivals" vlog to get a proper look at the healthy, feathered hens, named in a drunken cackle by Lidl. Jemima Puddlehen, Bluebell and Beatrix, were joined shortly afterwards by Snowdrop and another, as yet unnamed, collected by Ali. Not rescue battery hens then Lidl?
* The pen will be surrounded by low box hedging, with climbers trained up the flimsy 5ft chicken wire fence. That'll fox the fox....not!
* Ali was away on a Veuve trip. Lidl couldn't go because of #publishedauthor committments. She also had to look after the hens. She threw food at them and ran away and avoided cleaning them out because it was raining.
* On his return Ali took a break from swiping Grindr to sit on the ground in the hen house. Beats the dog house!
* He was contemplating his future. We can already tell you it involves feeding and mucking out hens!
* Lidl is adding to her cooking repertoire of al dente pasta and thermomix risotto by showing us how she cooks scrambled eggs...in a saucepan...they were runny...
* The hair extensions have "departed" and she's "morning" their loss and "cultivating" her hair with yet another treatment. With your command of English you should write a book, Lidl!
* She was planning to "wean herself off" the extensions but went "cold turkey". Run that past me again...... You were going to remove a few at a time but decided to have them all removed at once? Your hair is not the only thing that's thick!

View attachment 2365333

* Her secret book Eversmug is her "proudest accomplishment to date". It didn't have much competition did it?
* We still haven't seen an actual copy but we already know she has ripped off the cover colour, design and title. It's a pity you didn't rip off good English too, Lidl.
* Evergreens have thicker leaves and are resilient to any storm, she said, fondling a branch of a deciduous tree. Well you seem to have very thin skin and are not over #globygate, #hairgate or #savoygate. Maybe read the "practical advice and tips" your own book?
* Lidl is "helping" a small independent business by naming Jaffé and Neale as distributors of the signed copies of Evermean. Except she spelled their name 'Jaffa and Neal'. Not helping that much then!
* For a signed copy of Everfraud customers have to pay £2.01 extra. That should help pay for a calligraphy lesson.
* She's signed copies of the book but we haven't seen it. Don't tell us she would miss an opportunity to sign them in front of a camera at the antique writing desk?
* She says she's an avid reader. Really? She listens to audio books. She paints books white. She buys antique books and fake books for decoration.
* Please bare (sic) with her, she's a published author "embracing the power of amateur status".
* The best selling author treated herself to a new dress. Maybe a bit premature? Equally premature was the dress, which looked like an explosion in a Christmas wreath workshop.

View attachment 2365374

* She says she doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. But you told us you are "speaking more clearly and enunciating better now you're older", Lidl.
* Seriously, familiarity with the book's subject matter and vocabulary would help the words flow. Tricky when you didn't write it!
* It seems the Autumn section is going to be a tough read for her. Prepare for fake tears when she reads about her nonno's death and the missing cat.
* The unused Wisteria Room room, complete with lop-sided curtain pole and fugly duvet cover, is being decorated for the umteenth time, the last with Lauren Costly. She's using Cotswold-based interior designers Sims Hilditch, celebrated for their English style. She's picking out fabrics with their "seamstress".
* There will be wallpaper, new paint, a blind, 'decorative' curtains, cushions, bolsters, a tall headboard and bespoke bed. But does the bathroom function?
* Next on the list of room redecoration? Ali's bedroom?
* The utility room will soon be reincarnated as a flower arranging room with the addition of shelves full of containers and a curtain to hide the appliances.
* Lidl is still banging on about her "viral" wedding dress.
* She tried on an Aarvelle dress from Lauren, The l.a.way's clothing line. Best not wear this shape with your linebacker shoulders!

Even the model can't make this look good!
View attachment 2365350

* She wore an Aavelle boater at an inappropriately jaunty angle to Blenheim Palace while Ali wore ginger. The event? The Long Summer Lunch with @thegentsjournal. His gig then.

Who wore it better?
View attachment 2365315

* The MGs stayed at the newly refurbished Grove Hotel, Watford. Back to your old stomping ground, Lidl?
* Lidl went to the Paris Opera Ballet in an ODLR dress. She didn't know the venue (Covent Garden) as she was collected.
* @ Namina and @mmmmmmk discovered the identity of @Rexysmum Hi Chris! How is life down under in your camper van?

Li-ttul Ali in his li-ttul car
View attachment 2365338

In other news:
* Ali was living his best life at the Hotel Royal Evian Resort, Lake Geneva, with Veuve Clicquot, for the Evian Golf Championship.

View attachment 2365323

* He carried a huge empty beach bag and discussed "breathy" fabric. The bag makes you look smaller, Ali, and don't you mean breathable?
* Josie bought a Hermes cardigan for an eye-watering £1360 plus other items. Hermes bag incoming in 3....2....1.....

Screenshots thanks to @Peppypoopar @Catcher_In_The_Lie @Greentrees @BeccaBanana
Lovely recap, dear! It always gets me how much ridicule can this plonker spawn with her day to day antics. We honestly don't have to try hard to find something to make fun of :ROFLMAO: She does it all on her own!

@Namima Yeah, the Hello Petal nonsense bothers me as well. It's basically Lidl killing plants around the clock. Each month a new batch of murder waiting to happen. Why is this allowed? She's so vile, I swear. Do you remember her fern phase?
---
WHEN those chickens get eaten, she will either replace and not mention it knowing she will get criticism- especially as the comments on her video seem to be full of advice on making her pen secure. OR
She will have some bizarre story about how they were eaten and it would be nothing to do with the enclosure - like a gardener left the latch open and they wandered out and were taken or the weather blew the door open. Anything that she can claim ISN’T HER FAULT!
My money is on a combination of both, as the chickens will keep on disappearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just as we thought, Ali will be the one doing the maintenance and all the leg work looking after the chickens, not Lydia!

So far in todays introduction to the chickens vlog

-Ali fitted the automatic door on the chicken coop
-Ali "handmade a herb infused bath with herbs from the garden" for the chickens
-Ali was spending time with the chickens sitting in the chicken pen talking to them
-Ali mainly searching for names for the two new chickens
-Not Lydia, but Ali, was the one who put the two new additional chickens (Snow drop and Gwyneth Poultry) in the chicken coop with the other 3 chickens in the pen.
-Ali invested and concerned about the chickens behaviour patterns.
-And I'm pretty certain Ali is the one putting the grain and water out for them each day.

-Lydia collected 2 eggs
-Lydia walked around the chicken coop fake gushing over the chickens.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Just as we thought, Ali will be the one doing the maintenance and all the leg work looking after the chickens, not Lydia!

-Ali was spending time with the chickens sitting in the chicken pen talking to them
-Not Lydia, but Ali, was the one who put the two new additional chickens (Snow drop and Gwyneth Poultry) in the chicken coop with the other 3 chickens in the pen.
-And I'm pretty certain Ali is the one putting the grain and water out for them each day.

-Lydia collected 2 eggs

View attachment 2365813
I was just thinking this as well. She only cares about the eggs just like she said in the vlog. Let me see if I can find the clip I posted a few months ago. Stay tuned....
---
And honestly if she doesn't fix that coop and murders happen to those poor cute chickens, this may be the final straw with her viewers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I was just thinking this as well. She only cares about the eggs just like she said in the vlog. Let me see if I can find the clip I posted a few months ago. Stay tuned....
---
And honestly if she doesn't fix that coop and murders happen to those poor cute chickens, this may be the final straw with her viewers.
When she said in the vlog they were planning on growing wild flowers around the coop as an additional fox proof security I thought of that french comedian bit about the silly useless measures undertook at some point in french trains to combat terrorism like blocking the luggage storages with tape... Like it's gonna stop anyone from leaving a bomb in the train... The wildflowers are as useless as tape in this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When she said in the vlog they were planning on growing wild flowers around the coop as an additional fox proof security I thought of that french comedian bit about the silly useless measures undertook at some point in french trains to combat terrorism like blocking the luggage storages with tape... Like it's gonna stop anyone from leaving a bomb in the train... The wildflowers are as useless as tape in this case.
Totally agree... but I think she's meaning it's protecting her from seeing the actual mess of the coop from her "views" and only flowers and the little house.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Watching her video after a long break. I had almost forgotten how out of touch she is.
Watching her videos is kind of like rubbernecking at the scene of a car crash. You don't want to look, but you have to.
Dear god. She calls the glass jars, canisters(!) and announces her bright idea that she could probably use them to actually store things. How clever!
She is also ecstatic about actually having books on bookshelves in bookcases. The density is numbing.
She repeats the idea a few times, just to fully comprehend the enormity of the concept of "displaying" your books. Tell me she hasn't read any of those books without telling me that she hasn't read any of them. She is going to order a shitload of books from Amazon, because now that she thought of this novel idea, she has to absolutely stuff the shelves with random, colour-coordinated books and she has to do it yesterday. How amazing it is to just have all these books to choose from, even though she has...read most of them... On a good day, she might listen to a book. She reads nothing, hence her miserable non-command of English. Her vapidity is excruciating to watch and her tone-deafness concerning the image she puts out gives me second and third hand embarrassment. She wants to pretend that she is one of those rare people who actually read books that are in their bookcases.
It's also quite sad/funny? that she has a bunch of numbnut enablers surrounding her, who are either too scared to tell her to her face that she is coming across as a total doofus, who are even more at a loss than her about the nonsensical drivel she spews, who are making money from her or...who just love to watch her make a total a$$ of herself online, all while she thinks she's being oh so clever and sophisticated. Emetic. Just like her recipes. Spare us.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Watching her video after a long break. I had almost forgotten how out of touch she is.
Watching her videos is kind of like rubbernecking at the scene of a car crash. You don't want to look, but you have to.
Dear god. She calls the glass jars, canisters(!) and announces her bright idea that she could probably use them to actually store things. How clever!
She is also ecstatic about actually having books on bookshelves in bookcases. The density is numbing.
She repeats the idea a few times, just to fully comprehend the enormity of the concept of "displaying" your books. Tell me she hasn't read any of those books without telling me that she hasn't read any of them. She is going to order a shitload of books from Amazon, because now that she thought of this novel idea, she has to absolutely stuff the shelves with random, colour-coordinated books and she has to do it yesterday. How amazing it is to just have all these books to choose from, even though she has...read most of them... On a good day, she might listen to a book. She reads nothing, hence her miserable non-command of English. Her vapidity is excruciating to watch and her tone-deafness concerning the image she puts out gives me second and third hand embarrassment. She wants to pretend that she is one of those rare people who actually read books that are in their bookcases.
It's also quite sad/funny? that she has a bunch of numbnut enablers surrounding her, who are either too scared to tell her to her face that she is coming across as a total doofus, who are even more at a loss than her about the nonsensical drivel she spews, who are making money from her or...who just love to watch her make a total a$$ of herself online, all while she thinks she's being oh so clever and sophisticated. Emetic. Just like her recipes. Spare us.
Don’t hold back 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

-Lydia collected 2 eggs

View attachment 2365813
That coop looks even worse from the inside. That wire is no where near strong/thick enough.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
she’s already written to Amazon to request an improvement to their search function for books so she (and many other avid readers, I’m sure) can find their new favourites more easily - green ones

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Totally agree... but I think she's meaning it's protecting her from seeing the actual mess of the coop from her "views" and only flowers and the little house.
Agree, its just again making it insta worthy, no protection for the actual chickens 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Theory: she’s re doing that spare room/adding her desk as that’s her room…

seperate bedrooms. Purely a business arrangement. They know how to (semi skimmed/none fat) milk this

• Haha
  • Wow
Agree, its just again making it insta worthy, no protection for the actual chickens 🙄
It's REAL interesting how none of this has been really documented or posted on the home account. She's been so quiet about these chickens and then nada.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.