Lydia Millen #182 Never mind her face. We know she's botched it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will wait until after Tamaras wedding then she has two options to try and out do - but I agree with the previous comment her wedding photos look cheap and tacky now and she does not want that memory she wants to change the date and her truth of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ali
Yes but it’s got nothing to do with the vows - she just wants another wedding day and the Oscar DL frock and all the other add ons. She doesn’t like the fact she had no honeymoon or the fact that her memories aren’t what she wants them to be. Ali will be Tea Total and wear ginger providing she remembers his invitation. It’s not about vows it’s about remembering a better day.
Ali will have to write his own invitation- using the Millen-Mordor wax kit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she will wait until after Tamaras wedding then she has two options to try and out do - but I agree with the previous comment her wedding photos look cheap and tacky now and she does not want that memory she wants to change the date and her truth of the day
But who would they invite? They lost quite a bit of folks in their life...is she even on good terms with her brother?
They'd have to pretend to rekindle old relationships or shill for new "friends" or invite all of Ali's lads & their atm girlfriends 😉 lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yet, we all know that even if she has another ceremony, there’ll be a hundred different things she’ll get wrong and will want to do it all over again every five years. She’s never happy.

What puzzles me the most about her comments re the wedding basque/boob shape regrets is that she chose the bloody thing, nobody forced it on her. If she had been hating her boobs for years as she’d made out, how could she possibly have wanted to choose that ultra low-cut, Vegas showgirl monstrosity?
She could save some gifter a lot of money by wearing it again this time. That would be demonstrating her love of sustainability too…

WHAT? What did I say? 🤷‍♀️
---
C224EA6D-7B72-41F0-8659-CF7FBB302D14.jpeg

“Urgghh! I hope she gets that suppurating, impacted wisdom tooth sorted out before our vow renewal...”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
But who would they invite? They lost quite a bit of folks in their life...is she even on good terms with her brother?
They'd have to pretend to rekindle old relationships or shill for new "friends" or invite all of Ali's lads & their atm girlfriends 😉 lol
As you say, she’s managed to get rid of the lot and was so conspicuous by her absence at Teefer’s wedding. Word has most definitely got around.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
As you say, she’s managed to get rid of the lot and was so conspicuous by her absence at Teefer’s wedding. Word has most definitely got around.
Can you imagine - big wedding party all arranged for the ONE (1) garden party they MIGHT manage this year and…
No-one turns up…🗣
They said yes but on the day they did something else that cropped up - like a bit of gardening or something else vitally unimportant…
Who will put the groom to bed this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could save some gifter a lot of money by wearing it again this time. That would be demonstrating her love of sustainability too…

WHAT? What did I say? 🤷‍♀️
---
View attachment 2293724
“Urgghh! I hope she gets that suppurating, impacted wisdom tooth sorted out before our vow renewal...”
Look what the stars are wearing - jeans and a jumper - money whispers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.