Lydia Millen #182 Never mind her face. We know she's botched it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @loisgriff for the thread title which received 21 votes (with thanks to @Sofie) 🥇 🍾🥂

* Thank you to all of you who voted in the poll. A grand total of 48% of votes went to Lidl's secret project being stationery inspired by her garden.

Screenshot_20230619_065959_Chrome.jpg

This is not photoshopped.

* Mystic Meg Lidl had a feeling that something is about to change. We really hope so Lidl. Because. We. Are. Bored. We just hope you're not pregnant!
* After failing to score an invite to Josie and Charlie's wedding, we waited for congratulations from the Bunga. Hallooooo.....is anybody there...?
* Lidl worked hard to pretend she wasn't bothered. The day after the wedding she went to the Daylesford Summer Festival with Cawwie but saw Josie and Splainer/ needed a wee/ didn't want to queue (delete as applicable) and went to Farmhouse instead.
* The Josie dress has been worn so much it's practically walking around on its own. That's OK, we wouldn't miss you Lidl.
* "Today of all days" Lidl's wedding bodice came back from the cleaners. What a coincidence!!!
* She's posting pictures of ODLR wedding dresses. When's the vow renewal Lidl? You are so predictable!

20230626_222102.jpg

* Our jet setter is now in Ireland with Cawwie, staying at the Ballyfin Demesne, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux Hotel.
* Weak wristed Lidl posted herself rowing barefoot across a lake. Your back should be to the pointy end Lidl! Tell us you've just taken the oars off Cawwie without telling us.... we see your tricks Lidl!
* She says she's in her "Gilded Age", is wearing virginal white and has a tragic opera playing. More like The Golden Girls and the Benny Hill soundtrack.
* Lidl "unboxed" her three-year-old "vintage" Hermes 30 canvas and tan Barenia leather bag, "bought in Italy". We've seen it already dear (thanks to Parisian Sweet), which is more than can be said for Mr MG. Surprise surprise Ali!
* Our tone deaf influencer hardly drew breath between announcing her £12k purchase and highlighting the plight of an animal charity. Tell you what Lids....cut out the middle man and just give them the cash!
* She's only got 10 handbags now and is keeping the "easy to come by" Chanel Flaps out but her "winter" Hermès are in a vault. You mean the fakes are in the basement!
* The MGs went to Ascot courtesy of LK Bennett London. Although paid to show off her outfit Lidl managed to make it all about Holland Cooper, whose waistcoat Ali was wearing.
* We're not surprised though. Lidl looked like...er...Lidl from the front and your Nana from the back!

20230626_231901.jpg

* The willowy Laura Blair was with Karen Millen wearing a dress from Lydia x KM current collection. Hmmm.....awks.....have you moved on, Lidl?
* Despite acting as an HC ambassador Lidl was outed by Vic who showed her HC / Victoria label.
* She shared the "fabric install" day in her dressing room. Lidl was crying "happy tears" as the National Trust gift shop blinds and ottoman were unveiled.
* The fabric "set her heart on fire". Even her dress coordinated. You should have set the fabric on fire, Lidl!

Screenshot_20230626_203414_Chrome.jpg

* She signed up for a 12 month calligraphy course. Rule number 1. Don't attempt this in the Greedhouse in a heatwave!
* The Sunday Mail used Lidl's #savoygate as an example of influencers failing to read the room during the cost of living crisis.
* Lidl is veering between calling teeny tiny Ali a "hunk" and asking him to read out his school reports and mocking his lack of education.
* She's calling him Arthur as in "arfur a job". Better than no job, Lidl!
* After copying Lily Pebbles and blagging a free day at Social Pottery, Cawwie and Lidl went to @cgblockprinting to decorate runners and napkins. #desperateforcontent
* The outdoor kitchen with its pizza oven and Green Egg is still not open for business. Instead Lidl served (winter veg) parsnip soup in 28 degree heat.

Screenshot_20230626_204649_Chrome.jpg

Lidl in the Josie dress in the kitchen garden garden kitchen.

In other news:

* There was no invite for Lidl to the Rodial Beauty event at Louie London restaurant....
* ...and no invite to the Estee Lauder x Wedding Edition dinner at Bachanalia, Mayfair.
* Claire Chanelle had a hair appointment with Nicky...oh how they laughed.
* Freddy was in the Royal Enclosure at Ascot.

Thanks to @Here-For-The-Dresses @Namima @Julia123 for the screenshots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Is it me or does our Captain just keep getting better and better? Thank you dear @Miscanthus for another very well written and funny recap. Your ability to out do yourself is a shining beacon to us all. 😁😍😄

Anyone buying this undying love for Lips schism she’s on at the moment? I mean just hope we all forget the contempt you have shown for him previously. We can all see it’s you gearing up for a vow renewal. 🤐 If Carrie stays she can get you rings, frocks and flowers....loads of flowers. Flowers would be nice...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Congratulations to @loisgriff for the thread title which received 21 votes (with thanks to @Sofie) 🥇 🍾🥂

* Thank you to all of you who voted in the poll. A grand total of 48% of votes went to Lidl's secret project being stationery inspired by her garden.

View attachment 2268378

* Mystic Meg Lidl had a feeling that something is about to change. We really hope so Lidl. Because. We. Are. Bored. We just hope you're not pregnant!
* After failing to score an invite to Josie and Charlie's wedding, we waited for congratulations from the Bunga. Hallooooo.....is anybody there...?
* Lidl worked hard to pretend she wasn't bothered. The day after the wedding she went to the Daylesford Summer Festival with Cawwie but saw Josie and Splainer/ needed a wee/ didn't want to queue (delete as applicable) and went to Farmhouse instead.
* The Josie dress has been worn so much it's practically walking around on its own. That's OK, we wouldn't miss you Lidl.
* "Today of all days" Lidl's wedding bodice came back from the cleaners. What a coincidence!!!
* She's posting pictures of ODLR wedding dresses. When's the vow renewal Lidl? You are so predictable!

View attachment 2268385

* Our jet setter is now in Ireland with Cawwie, staying at the Ballyfin Demesne, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux Hotel.
* Weak wristed Lidl posted herself rowing barefoot across a lake. Your back should be to the pointy end Lidl! Tell us you've just taken the oars off Cawwie without telling us.... we see your tricks Lidl!
* She says she's in her "Gilded Age", is wearing virginal white and has a tragic opera playing. More like The Golden Girls and the Benny Hill soundtrack.
* Lidl "unboxed" her three-year-old "vintage" Hermes 30 canvas and tan Barenia leather bag, "bought in Italy". We've seen it already dear (thanks to Parisian Sweet), which is more than can be said for Mr MG. Surprise surprise Ali!
* Our tone deaf influencer hardly drew breath between announcing her £12k purchase and highlighting the plight of an animal charity. Tell you what Lids....cut out the middle man and just give them the cash!
* She's only got 10 handbags now and is keeping the "easy to come by" Chanel Flaps out but her "winter" Hermès are in a vault. You mean the fakes are in the basement!
* The MGs went to Ascot courtesy of LK Bennett London. Although paid to show off her outfit Lidl managed to make it all about Holland Cooper, whose waistcoat Ali was wearing.
* We're not surprised though. Lidl looked like...er...Lidl from the front and your Nana from the back!

View attachment 2268387

* The willowy Laura Blair was with Karen Millen wearing a dress from Lydia x KM current collection. Hmmm.....awks.....have you moved on, Lidl?
* Despite acting as an HC ambassador Lidl was outed by Vic who showed her HC / Victoria label.
* She shared the "fabric install" day in her dressing room. Lidl was crying "happy tears" as the National Trust gift shop blinds and ottoman were unveiled.
* The fabric "set her heart on fire". Even her dress coordinated. You should have set the fabric on fire, Lidl!

View attachment 2268388

* She signed up for a 12 month calligraphy course. Rule number 1. Don't attempt this in the Greedhouse in a heatwave!
* The Sunday Mail used Lidl's #savoygate as an example of influencers failing to read the room during the cost of living crisis.
* Lidl is veering between calling teeny tiny Ali a "hunk" and asking him to read out his school reports and mocking his lack of education.
* After copying Lily Pebbles and blagging a free day at Social Pottery, Cawwie and Lidl went to @cgblockprinting to decorate runners and napkins. #desperateforcontent
* The outdoor kitchen with its pizza oven and Green Egg is still not open for business. Instead Lidl served (winter veg) parsnip soup in 28 degree heat.

View attachment 2268400

In other news:

* There was no invite for Lidl to the Rodial Beauty event at Louie London restaurant....
* ...and no invite to the Estee Lauder x Wedding Edition dinner at Bachanalia, Mayfair.

Bravo! Recap of dreamzzzzz! For real though, well done 💕

I still can't get over how effing fake she is all the dang time. Last pic? She has to do the annoying iNfLuEnCeR foot up nonsense even in flip flops. What a dumb cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Is it me or does our Captain just keep getting better and better? Thank you dear @Miscanthus for another very well written and funny recap. Your ability to out do yourself is a shining beacon to us all. 😁😍😄

Anyone buying this undying love for Lips schism she’s on at the moment? I mean just hope we all forget the contempt you have shown for him previously. We can all see it’s you gearing up for a vow renewal. 🤐 If Carrie stays she can get you rings, frocks and flowers....loads of flowers. Flowers would be nice...
It's probably because people have commented on how affectionate Josie and Charlie were on their wedding etc and now she wants people to say the same about her and lil man.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I literally screamed at the size of the chicken coop.
I'm sorry but that coop is TINY.
How many chickens are they getting ... 2 ? 3 ?
😂
The way these 2 twits were raving about the coop, I was expecting the Buckingham Palace version of a coop. Instead, it is a "Bunga in Northamptonshire" version.
They exaggerate about EVERYTHING.
Idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Absolutely love your recaps @Miscanthus 🙌 bloody hilarious. Also glad you included a pic from her bling chavtastic wedding.🤭
Thank you 😘
I'm looking for the 'sitting on granddad's lap' pic....unfortunately when I replaced my tablet I lost all my Lydia photo stash in my gallery so I'm annoyed I didn't put them in Tattle media.
If anybody has this pic please could you post it while I look through my photos. Xx
---

Thank you my dear 🥰.
If anybody has a burning desire to do the recaps please say. I don't own it! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 31
501232CC-496B-4388-B8BF-51E10DE635D8.jpeg

What's with the steely, sour look on her face, she looks so bitter. She is listening to a harp, a beautiful soothing, calming sound of a harp, not an electric drill going by the looks on her face. Can she ever just enjoy something without having a stupid pose thinking she is something she is not. The poor harpist, imagine having someone looking at you all night front on with that look on their face, it would put me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just can't deal with this doofus.
Still posting old nontent from Tuscany.
Whuch man Who wears Hermèzzzz sandals on a tennis court ? What is the story you're attempting to sell with that detail ?
Your ad is for a linen shirt. Wear sneakers. Would suit the outfit better.
Who plays tennis barefoot ?
Yep, someone who does not play tennis at all.

His handbag at the pool. With him just in the pic, sitting next to the bag, it looks like it's his handbag !!!
😂
Why leave that in ?

The filler lips looking extra pouty for the AD.
Pouty McPout, your vanity is so off pputting. Vomit-inducing in fact.

Screenshot_20230627_105846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105843_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105853_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_110049_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105912_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_105934_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230627_110146_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Nowadays, Ali literally makes my skin crawl!! He was never my type but I appreciated the fact he was a fairly decent looking bloke that was well put together, but now, jeez, I can’t think of a word beyond cringe 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Gosh I hope she doesn't have a baby Ali has enough to do already....

Looks after the house
looks after the dogs
Looks after Lumi
Looks after the Bees
Looks after the Chickens (when they arrive)
Looks after Lydia

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Looks after the house
looks after the dogs
Looks after Lumi
Looks after the Bees
Looks after Lydia
Er ...you forgot POUTS Dearest! He pouts a lot! Must be soooooo tiring to pout SO much 😜 Pout, pout, pout, vanity, pout, vain, pout, tennis shot in clogs, pout...endless pouting...ENDLESS! Sir Lips Poutalot rides again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2268378

View attachment 2268385

View attachment 2268387

View attachment 2268388

View attachment 2268400

In other news:

Literally snorted out my hot chocolate at the ‘your nana from the back’ quip… you’re too much @Miscanthus ! Don’t ever stop💖💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lidl is veering between calling teeny tiny Ali a "hunk" and asking him to read out his school reports and mocking his lack of education.
⬆⬆⬆ My faves! 🤣🤣🤣🥰 The ‘hunk’ reading his school reports - well, he certainly has the uniform: little tie, little waistcoat, little trews, timepieshe and fragrance of the day and wee ankles together! Arfur Job off to school.
Love your recaps, @Miscanthus - needed a good laugh 🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Looks after the house
looks after the dogs
Looks after Lumi
Looks after the Bees
Looks after Lydia

How very dare you!

Screenshot_20230627_113117_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Thank you 😘
I'm looking for the 'sitting on granddad's lap' pic....unfortunately when I replaced my tablet I lost all my Lydia photo stash in my gallery so I'm annoyed I didn't put them in Tattle media.
If anybody has this pic please could you post it while I look through my photos. Xx
---
Here you go..

Oh my!
846F44D9-50B3-42A3-9347-EA5393854FFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Er ...you forgot POUTS Dearest! He pouts a lot! Must be soooooo tiring to pout SO much 😜 Pout, pout, pout, vanity, pout, vain, pout, tennis shot in clogs, pout...endless pouting...ENDLESS! Sir Lips Poutalot rides again.
Pouty mcpout face. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you @Miscanthus for a yet again brilliant recap! I don't know how you do it. No doubt that your wittiness has been inspiring Ali!
---
The one sensible thing she did for her wedding look was getting her hair as natural as possible. I hope she wouldn't go for the grey stripes look nowadays if they were to go for a vow renewal.
I'm sure Ali would love to have new pictures too with his new gentleman look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
⬆⬆⬆ My faves! 🤣🤣🤣🥰 The ‘hunk’ reading his school reports - well, he certainly has the uniform: little tie, little waistcoat, little trews, timepieshe and fragrance of the day and wee ankles together! Arfur Job off to school.
Love your recaps, @Miscanthus - needed a good laugh 🤣❤
Awww! Bless! Ali in his flood trousers!

Screenshot_20230627_113230_Chrome.jpg

Thank you ❤

Ha ha, shades of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding or Anna Nicole Smith!

Screenshot_20230627_115859_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.