Lydia Millen #182 Never mind her face. We know she's botched it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a dress & headpiece for Lydia’s vow renewal, that's right up her street, seeing as she’s supposedly into the garden/flower life and all. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh, Lyds is still 'Single-White-Female'-ing Josie... ⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Lyds' latest IG follow : David Morris.

David Morris is a Lobdon-based jeweller. *cough cough* Josie's eternity wedding band is from David Morris ...

Screenshot_20230708_053935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230708_053930_Instagram.jpg

Definitely a vow renewal in the works.
---
Is this Ali at the F1 race at Silverstone? I think it's him in this YouTube video starting around 19 minutes in. Look, he's bucked his dress code! View attachment 2292289View attachment 2292292View attachment 2292298
We'll probably see this footage in a month's time. And Ali will drag out a 1 day event into 2 or 3 weeks of IG content. He is that desperate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I think Lydia is a Kibbe Natural (like Jennifer Aniston), which is why she looked better in her older style with the clean modern lines. Honestly, I think Lydia is dressing and styling herself badly on purpose because she knows it will draw attention. Ironically no different than the black panties and ti-t tassels of her Ibiza days.
Hmmm, now I'm intrigued. Is this all an elaborate rouse? Could she be that cunning?
I doubt it but at the same time...

Food for thought, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2291560
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they've literally just been put together and already the "garden kitchen" is water stained on the inside and in the mere 8 seconds of this insta story you can see a spider crawling into the cabinet
im assuming there will be a pergola or some sort of roof on it? If not it’ll get ruined so quickly

Reactions: 11
Vows…

I vow to thee my country grandmother
All gardening things and frocks
I want new blings like wedding rings
I want engagement rocks
I want a frock from Oscar
I want a wedding plan
I want a wedding venue
And then I want a man
A table-scrape magnificent
Some tiny picky bits
Some renewal views and Jimmy Choos
A wedding day that fits

I vow to do my dressing up
I vow to do my best
I vow to care about my hair
Forsaking all the rest

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to be dead on 5'7 when i was younger as they took my height during my ms tests, but ive shrunk to 5'6 as I've got older, the human body does that Lydiot so be prepared 😂
I’ve gone from 5ft 2 to 5ft. Not good- it was already hard enough to find short enough trousers & dresses. Now petite is too long. I have to buy 3/4 length trousers & wear them. A midi is a maxi.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Def think she knows the "girls" don't like her and she didn't want to go.... And if they went they had to be SO LATE... that vlog was so long with them doing things before she even pulled out the wine to go to the bbq that sounded far away.
---
I don’t know why she looks more like a man in this vlog than ever before… maybe it’s the earrings? 🤔

View attachment 2291357
Screenshot_20230708_095655_Maps.jpg

This is the distance to Cambridge....more from their hamlet!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hmmm, now I'm intrigued. Is this all an elaborate rouse? Could she be that cunning?
I doubt it but at the same time...

Food for thought, thank you!
They have only been married 5 minutes, aren't vow renewals meant to be after at least 20 plus years of marriage 😏😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Any guesses when the AUTUMNAL nontent will start ... ???
:rolleyes:
---
I'm not sure of this look is an improvement. Tbh, he looks very effeminate.
Good for him if that was the look he was going for.

Screenshot_20230708_121829_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230708_121832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230708_121851_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230708_121908_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
---

View attachment 2293141View attachment 2293142View attachment 2293145View attachment 2293146
I am sorry but there’s nothing that could convince me that this Man is straight. I don’t know what kind of arrangement they have but if it works for them I am not judging. Plenty of people live like this for years but pushing the flawless marriage in everyone’s faces just makes it more obvious in my eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 31
---

View attachment 2293141View attachment 2293142View attachment 2293145View attachment 2293146
Aww, look how teeny tiny he is compared to normal sized guys 😂
---
---

Pierre Gasly is 1.77m according to google. And Ali is quite a bit shorter 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They have only been married 5 minutes, aren't vow renewals meant to be after at least 20 plus years of marriage 😏😂
Yes but it’s got nothing to do with the vows - she just wants another wedding day and the Oscar DL frock and all the other add ons. She doesn’t like the fact she had no honeymoon or the fact that her memories aren’t what she wants them to be. Ali will be Tea Total and wear ginger providing she remembers his invitation. It’s not about vows it’s about remembering a better day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh, Lyds is still 'Single-White-Female'-ing Josie... ⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Lyds' latest IG follow : David Morris.

David Morris is a Lobdon-based jeweller. *cough cough* Josie's eternity wedding band is from David Morris ...

View attachment 2292638View attachment 2292639

Definitely a vow renewal in the works.
---

We'll probably see this footage in a month's time. And Ali will drag out a 1 day event into 2 or 3 weeks of IG content. He is that desperate.
She's also followed Rahi, a fashion model and friend of Vic.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yes but it’s got nothing to do with the vows - she just wants another wedding day and the Oscar DL frock and all the other add ons. She doesn’t like the fact she had no honeymoon or the fact that her memories aren’t what she wants them to be. Ali will be Tea Total and wear ginger providing she remembers his invitation. It’s not about vows it’s about remembering a better day.
Yet, we all know that even if she has another ceremony, there’ll be a hundred different things she’ll get wrong and will want to do it all over again every five years. She’s never happy.

What puzzles me the most about her comments re the wedding basque/boob shape regrets is that she chose the bloody thing, nobody forced it on her. If she had been hating her boobs for years as she’d made out, how could she possibly have wanted to choose that ultra low-cut, Vegas showgirl monstrosity?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.