Lydia Millen #182 Never mind her face. We know she's botched it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outside kitchen will not be used, hell she doesn't use the bloody indoor one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Idk what it is but the way Josie does things is better than Lydia naturally. Josie is still a pretentious twit BUT idk the way she did her wedding n honeymoon seems more authentic than Lydia’s which was a big money grab from brands
I actually really like J and C. As you say, I find them to be authentic and many-a-time v sweet with one another (don't come at me 🤪). I'm really hoping Lydia does the renewal as she will never be able to pull off the classiness of J&C wedding. The whole thing I found to be so beautiful and personalised, don't to small details. Also, having it at their home/ garden was sooooo lovely. I bet L is seething inside. I feel like Josie and Charlie aren't playing at life, the glasshouse/ kitchen garden was her thing... Which madam jumped on, they also seem humble in the vlogs I've seen (imo).
---
It’s just because Vic has one ,Lidl had to copy
I'm new to Vic, but I did notice she has the big green egg... Another copy for Lydia

Reactions: 27
Are the Susan Caplan earrings she bought actually vintage? You can buy them on more than one website and John Lewis have 8 more in stock. There is also no mention of them being pre loved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lips Gordon Dance Classes No 3…

F79970C6-136C-43C3-A758-1CC9F5A5F723.jpeg

Samba, mamba, flying fear?
Exits dear are here and here..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is this Ali at the F1 race at Silverstone? I think it's him in this YouTube video starting around 19 minutes in. Look, he's bucked his dress code!
silverstonelittledance.jpg
silverstone2a.jpg
silverstone1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2292014too bad Patricia is acting more like Madame Frumpleton everyday. She posted this yesterday & got some flack for it. What is it about these influenzasss thinking they're better than the rest of the world? And it comes out in ugly form when their feathers are ruffled.
"When a person tells you who they are, believe them." ...now back to regular lydiot programming 📺🍿
I used to like Patricia but the money has gone to her head 🤢 she seems to live life like she's single, feel sorry for her husband and daughters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
...yeah there's something so particularly unflattering about it all. I can't pinpoint if it's the huge earrings with the huge noz (I have one, too, so not particularly hating, except mine isn't full of foreign chemicals 😅), the earrings & the collared shirt, the pulled back hair with the collar, Or the earrings with the hair and those gd brows ....it's all just not working for her in anyway. None of it.
Lydia is small and sharp. She suits small sharp details. Kate is tall and broad, so she suits bigger details, some asymmetrical or oversized style looks amazing on her. Similar outfits swamp Lydia and don't flatter her. That's why it's ageing on Lydia

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Lydia is small and sharp. She suits small sharp details. Kate is tall and broad, so she suits bigger details, some asymmetrical or oversized style looks amazing on her. Similar outfits swamp Lydia and don't flatter her. That's why it's ageing on Lydia
I think Lydia is a Kibbe Natural (like Jennifer Aniston), which is why she looked better in her older style with the clean modern lines. Honestly, I think Lydia is dressing and styling herself badly on purpose because she knows it will draw attention. Ironically no different than the black panties and ti-t tassels of her Ibiza days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2292014too bad Patricia is acting more like Madame Frumpleton everyday. She posted this yesterday & got some flack for it. What is it about these influenzasss thinking they're better than the rest of the world? And it comes out in ugly form when their feathers are ruffled.
"When a person tells you who they are, believe them." ...now back to regular lydiot programming 📺🍿
I'm off P Bright ever since she announced a possible move to UAE for tax purposes. This is what gets me. As soon as someone makes some nice coin they think they are above paying taxes. I, also, thought she was pro woman's rights?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually really like J and C. As you say, I find them to be authentic and many-a-time v sweet with one another (don't come at me 🤪). I'm really hoping Lydia does the renewal as she will never be able to pull off the classiness of J&C wedding. The whole thing I found to be so beautiful and personalised, don't to small details. Also, having it at their home/ garden was sooooo lovely. I bet L is seething inside. I feel like Josie and Charlie aren't playing at life, the glasshouse/ kitchen garden was her thing... Which madam jumped on, they also seem humble in the vlogs I've seen (imo).
---

I'm new to Vic, but I did notice she has the big green egg... Another copy for Lydia
I agree about J and C. AND Vic has had the green egg for about a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2291482View attachment 2291487
I noticed that Ali has been using the leg app. Notice how baggy his trousers are and the next picture, his left leg is somehow huge with bulging muscles by his knee. 🤣😂🤷‍♀️
And he ALWAYS has at least one ankle leaning outward to try and make him a bit taller, you can see on his right foot the seam of the shoe is on the wonk compared to his left foot. I swear this guy must have so many feet and back problems, he’s never in correct posture. If Lazy Lydiot is queen of filters then Ali is king of photoshopping. So much fakeness between the pair of them. How insecure must they be with their looks and height etc. Millen-Moron’s I got news for ya….. it’s only going to get worse for you, you’re getting older by the day, and soon all the filters/photoshopping in the world won’t hide your lumpy sagging bits, we already get a sneak peak of these when they’re in photos that other people snap… the unfiltered looks come thru. The fake m, pretend life is outta control. Rant over.🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is this Ali at the F1 race at Silverstone? I think it's him in this YouTube video starting around 19 minutes in. Look, he's bucked his dress code! View attachment 2292289View attachment 2292292View attachment 2292298
Maybe they will notice me...LOL Why is he dressed like it is HOT outside while everyone else is in clothes for weather 20-25 degrees cooler? Obviously when he isn't on the clock working this is his actual style when it comes to clothes. Is he looking at that gaudy orange plaid jacket? Ali that is NOT for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they will notice me...LOL Why is he dressed like it is HOT outside while everyone else is in clothes for weather 20-25 degrees cooler? Obviously when he isn't on the clock working this is his actual style when it comes to clothes. Is he looking at that gaudy orange plaid jacket? Ali that is NOT for you.
What killed me was that I noticed him even before he walked by staring straight into the camera - because he was doing a goofy little dance in the background with a lady from a team. Maybe he was happy to have a solo outing. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And he ALWAYS has at least one ankle leaning outward to try and make him a bit taller, you can see on his right foot the seam of the shoe is on the wonk compared to his left foot. I swear this guy must have so many feet and back problems, he’s never in correct posture. If Lazy Lydiot is queen of filters then Ali is king of photoshopping. So much fakeness between the pair of them. How insecure must they be with their looks and height etc. Millen-Moron’s I got news for ya….. it’s only going to get worse for you, you’re getting older by the day, and soon all the filters/photoshopping in the world won’t hide your lumpy sagging bits, we already get a sneak peak of these when they’re in photos that other people snap… the unfiltered looks come thru. The fake m, pretend life is outta control. Rant over.🤭
He has mentioned how the muscles are cramped on his lower leg..duh. Also, his PT guy told him to get inserts to correct his stance. He was totally unaware of pronated/supinated/neutral. My son knew what he was when he was 8 yrs old and playing tennis. Ali being the BIG TIME faux athlete should know this and how it is important. He is too worried about his Loro Piana ugly a$$ suede loafers.
---
What killed me was that I noticed him even before he walked by staring straight into the camera - because he was doing a goofy little dance in the background with a lady from a team. Maybe he was happy to have a solo outing. 😂
Flirting?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He has mentioned how the muscles are cramped on his lower leg..duh. Also, his PT guy told him to get inserts to correct his stance. He was totally unaware of pronated/supinated/neutral. My son knew what he was when he was 8 yrs old and playing tennis. Ali being the BIG TIME faux athlete should know this and how it is important. He is too worried about his Loro Piana ugly a$$ suede loafers.
---

Flirting?????
I mean, it didn't look like flirting so much as prancing, but I will admit I've been out of the flirting game a while! :sneaky: F1 won't let me link but his cameo starts in that video at 19:21.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.