Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both pretentious snobs, but I will say Vic's kitchen looks like a real kitchen and has more personality and style. Whereas Lydia's kitchen is soulless, hostile and cold. I really hate those demi-johns or whatever they are she has hanging up as pendant lights
You mean Ali ‘s balls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So today's IG stories from Lady Stripper have ALL been in response to Tattle:
- we said she can't run --> she runs 7km
- we say she uses filters all the time thinking we buy her filter-less bullshit --> she posts a picture with no filters
- she shows a picture of her followers sheep (the plural is still "sheep", you ignorant)
- we say she eats only beige food --> she makes a colorful salad for once
- we post an old Video --> she does the same
- we talk about how she's only referring to her birthday --> she mentions Ali's as well (still he's "setting up a feast" while she's on the couch. Also the "feast" is chicken nuggets, cheese and crackers, how exciting!)

SHE PUT bleeping ICE CUBES AND HER WINE AND HAS THE GUTS TO SAY SHE'S ITALIAN!! 🤭 What an idiot!

Get a life, Lydl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
- we say she uses filters all the time thinking we buy her filter-less bullshit --> she posts a picture with no filters
- she shows a picture of her followers sheep (the plural is still "sheep", you ignorant)
- we talk about how she's only referring to her birthday --> she mentions Ali's as well (still he's "setting up a feast" while she's on the couch. Also the "feast" is chicken nuggets, cheese and crackers, how exciting!)

SHE PUT bleeping ICE CUBES AND HER WINE AND HAS THE GUTS TO SAY SHE'S ITALIAN!! 🤭 What an idiot!

Get a life, Lydl!
Chicken nuggets, cheese and crackers ooh how Posh NOT!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
she's such liar too, been 6 years since that video
I thought my memory was failing me, because i remember seeing her videos earlier than the four/three years she keeps mentioning. Why does she keep repeating this lie? To show ''how fast'' her channel has grown in comparison to others?? The fact that she can lie over something so easily verifiable uurggh!!

BTW, Hi guys second time posting here but been reading the threads for years now and you ladies are entertaining!! Like many of you, I stumbled upon her earlier videos and liked the laid back androgynous look she had going but something changed around 2.5 years ago..maybe it is the annoying smugness or constant fights with perceived ''haters'' but I couldnt stand her anymore. Any way checked out her insta after many months and the witch now has a full on duck face, lol she looks hideous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chicken nuggets, cheese and crackers ooh how Posh NOT!
lol

Get a life, Lydl!
ice cubes in the wine... as a french woman I was cringing right along with you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So funny that she gives herself away with her food - she honestly had me convinced she was born into wealth, mega posh - until she let slip she has a fridge for red bull in her dressing room. :eek:
Oh please. She has no idea what it means to be affuent and well mannered.
someone born into wealth would never show off their wealth, wouldn’t need to beg for free stuff, wouldn’t eat that hideous food!! My god, chicken nuggets?? Have you heard of salmon, beef, turkey..?Cooking a proper food with meet, not pasta and frozen tit 🤨 and the list goes on with things that give her away. Her excentric and loud laughing, the way she eats and walks, her past photos. Imagine being the daughter of some hotshot in business and photos of her pop up in your circle of friends. Embarassing and inacceptabile. She has not idea of basic etiquette, her English is very poor and vocabulary is the equal of the one of a 5 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I apologize for my lame humour lol. That huge bun sort of looks like the shape of hats Meaghan had to wear when she was a royal 😯
Did you ever see the hat that Lydia wore to Ascot? It was an old ladies' hat straight from 1950. Her dress was an ugly floral, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought my memory was failing me, because i remember seeing her videos earlier than the four/three years she keeps mentioning. Why does she keep repeating this lie? To show ''how fast'' her channel has grown in comparison to others?? The fact that she can lie over something so easily verifiable uurggh!!

BTW, Hi guys second time posting here but been reading the threads for years now and you ladies are entertaining!! Like many of you, I stumbled upon her earlier videos and liked the laid back androgynous look she had going but something changed around 2.5 years ago..maybe it is the annoying smugness or constant fights with perceived ''haters'' but I couldnt stand her anymore. Any way checked out her insta after many months and the witch now has a full on duck face, lol she looks hideous.
She seemed to be fine/ok until she became engaged, then she turned into something unrecognisable and almost changed overnight. A Bridezilla maybe but never returned. Secretly I think she's always been this way, but was either better at hiding it, or Ali when editing her videos, because he did back then, controlled the narrative of how she came across to others. So what we saw before was heavily filtered by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh please. She has no idea what it means to be affuent and well mannered.
someone born into wealth would never show off their wealth, wouldn’t need to beg for free stuff, wouldn’t eat that hideous food!! My god, chicken nuggets?? Have you heard of salmon, beef, turkey..?Cooking a proper food with meet, not pasta and frozen tit 🤨 and the list goes on with things that give her away. Her excentric and loud laughing, the way she eats and walks, her past photos. Imagine being the daughter of some hotshot in business and photos of her pop up in your circle of friends. Embarassing and inacceptabile. She has not idea of basic etiquette, her English is very poor and vocabulary is the equal of the one of a 5 year old.
She is the loudest whenever she is in a crowd. That loud cackle. So low rent. She also gives herself away by speaking completely different when she is with friends and changes when she is trying to sell her subscribers some greasy By Terrible cc cream or lipstick. My favorite is when she tries to sell or describe jewelry like her watch band. Lydia Millen Stripper always says it is encrusted with diamonds. If it is encrusted then why is the vast majority of the band visible? What she should be saying is that the diamond accents are pave set. She wouldn't know a good diamond if it landed on her bulbous nose. Hi Lydia!!! Go clean your rings and your earrings.......ewwwwwwwwww. BTW you need to take your engagement ring in so they can periodically check the prongs and give it a good steam cleaning. But I am sure that you are hoping the diamond falls out so you can upgrade to a bigger size.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't she say it was her favourite room in her house at one point after Sarah scopestake did some interior design work on it?
I think Sarah helped with the ground floor, including the dining room Lydia has since re-done. I don't recall her helping with the basement? But I could be remembering wrong!

we’re in the grips of a bleeping pandemic and she’s excited about her summer hair.
I'm no epidemiologist but I don't think the lockdown will stop in time for the UK Summer either?

Sorry Lydia, no beauty treatments for you. Maybe every time you look at your roots you can remember all those who have died in this pandemic and all those risking their lives to help others (incl. your Mum and mother-in-law).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Eating chicken nuggets like a 6 year old is a special posh dinner by the fire her husband put together for her bday?!? And I've lived in 3 different countries, currently for several years in the US, and have never seen ANYONE put ice cubes in wine. That's some low grade, classless, ignorant crap from a fraud who claims she is posh but clearly is not.

Most true posh people don't have to claim that and most wealthy people are discreet and you'd never know they are multi millionaires. It's the losers with new yet fleeting wealth that spend their time showing off the many brand names and logos they own. How utterly pathetic. That is pure desperation to show that you have $. At the same time showing how they lack a sense of self when only expensive logos validate them. Those with true financial wealth have no need to prove their wealth to anyone. There are many people like that but you'd never know.

But I digress.....I'm sure this orange fraudulent twit will have an explanation tmrw about why they had their elegant dinner of chicken nuggets and cheese and why she put ice in her bleeping wine like an ignorant twit. Well, it's because she's a low grade, low rent twit pretending to be something she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she was Italian, she would say so in this video clip but she doesn't. She only mentions her parents and grandparents.
She was born in Watford, England.

"They also do Parmesan, which, I'm from Parma so I'm happy about that."

"I am descended from Royalty, which I kind of already knew because... I am a princess."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Had a look at an interior designer Lydia follows and it seems Lydia has basically been copying her house. In all the pics I’ve attached, Lydia’s house is on the left and the designer’s house is on the right. She might have pulled the doors off her washing machine and dryer a few months ago to look like the other woman's utility room and the cupboard’s colours are the same. The kitchen island is exactly the same, very similar chairs etc. Remember when Lydia first did her dressing room, all white but with wooden shelves. Everyone kept saying it looked weird so she made out the contracters delivered the incorrect ones then painted them white. I think they were meant to be wooden the whole time, the same as the other woman’s dressing room. She even got the same chair, door knobs and similar mirror panelling. Lydia has no originality.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Had a look at an interior designer Lydia follows and it seems Lydia has basically been copying her house. In all the pics I’ve attached, Lydia’s house is on the left and the designer’s house is on the right. She might have pulled the doors off her washing machine and dryer a few months ago to look like the other woman's utility room and the cupboard’s colours are the same. The kitchen island is exactly the same, very similar chairs etc. Remember when Lydia first did her dressing room, all white but with wooden shelves. Everyone kept saying it looked weird so she made out the contracters delivered the incorrect ones then painted them white. I think they were meant to be wooden the whole time, the same as the other woman’s dressing room. She even got the same chair, door knobs and similar mirror panelling. Lydia has no originality.
Wow! Who knew? Thanks for showing this. It is ridiculous how she is copying someone else's house literally for every bloody room. Shows she has no creativity, style or design knowledge of her own. Yet again, showing she is a blatant fraud that just steals everyone else's ideas and profits off others. The lady she copied from should have been in the recent magazine feature, not this copycat loser.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It's the losers with new yet fleeting wealth that spend their time showing off the many brand names and logos they own. How utterly pathetic. That is pure desperation to show that you have $.
Let's also remember she hasn't paid for any of those. Rich my ass :ROFLMAO:

"They also do Parmesan, which, I'm from Parma so I'm happy about that."

She knows Sicily is, in fact, in Italy and that Parma is not in Sicily, right? God, I dislike her even more for forcing this "I'm Italian" crap. FFS, just be what you are and own it for once!
I said it before and will say it again: we want NOTHING to do with you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.