Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are. God how embarrassing not only coping everything from someone else but doing it tit. :giggle:
Coco, you piqued my interest, so I popped over to the TheHouseBuild instagram to check it out, and the first thing I noticed is that she replaced those ridiculous slip covered dining chairs with some proper chairs (they look really nice). You can see that Lydiot is going for a very similar ass-thetic, but I agree with you that the results are worlds apart. I also saw that TheHouseBuild has many pieces from sofa.com, too, but they look gorgeous in photos. I'm sure those were freebies. So, it's not just about being a cheapskate, but it comes down to having taste and any kind of eye for design.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The House Build is a strange one to copy as her house is quite plain too, and she could've afforded an interior designer to help heras well.
What happened with Lydia and Scopescape (who isn't an interior designer either is she? doesn't she help at her husbands Bathstore?)

Reactions: 6
The House Build is a strange one to copy as her house is quite plain too, and she could've afforded an interior designer to help heras well.
What happened with Lydia and Scopescape (who isn't an interior designer either is she? doesn't she help at her husbands Bathstore?)
I agree with you Tesco ... much too plain for my taste, too, but seems that's what Lydiot likes. I think TheHouseBuild looks more finished and has better sense of scale, fabrics, texture, etc., but Lydiot's bungalow is a low bar to beat!

Reactions: 8
Loving lockdown - it's begginess/smugness/narc life/press products/business as usual in the bungalow!

Who knows she might get so bored she gives Ali a good seeing too? Her dancing was frightening this morning - no wonder she didn't do the pole dancing in Ibiza, everyone would of left! :m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Loving lockdown - it's begginess/smugness/narc life/press products/business as usual in the bungalow!

Who knows she might get so bored she gives Ali a good seeing too? Her dancing was frightening this morning - no wonder she didn't do the pole dancing in Ibiza, everyone would of left! :m
the only thing thats stiff between those two is her dancing. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with you, the comments are gold. Someone in the comments mentioned this frame in the background of the shot. Is this an image that Lidl chose herself, or did the stylists in an effort to troll her add. Top left-hand corner of the photo! "large fancy room filled with crap"

View attachment 108270
That’s a David Shrigley piece Lydia printed out and framed a while ago. He’s the artist behind all the work at Sketch, that very instsgrammable pink venue in London. Does lots of very funny satirical stuff. I think Lydia was trying to be funny/ironic. But given the house is literally full of crap the joke falls flat? Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a David Shrigley piece Lydia printed out and framed a while ago. He’s the artist behind all the work at Sketch, that very instsgrammable pink venue in London. Does lots of very funny satirical stuff. I think Lydia was trying to be funny/ironic. But given the house is literally full of crap the joke falls flat? Ha!
Like the luxe branded giraffes picture. What a doofus

Its hers 😏

Ewwww 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 108279

Showing off her bulge again 😂
I saw this and hoped that since I ate hours ago I wouldn't vom when I looked at the story.
I think shes still embarrassed from the dancing as exercise story she did maybe a week ago and we laughed at her. I actually think other influencers were showing audiences this dancing as workout was possible?!?! A bunch of bleeping losers.

I dont know why but watching Lidls surfboard physique get nastee on her inert husband, I saw those shorts flappin.Theyre the only place with convincing movement and I thought that if she were to choose to poop in her pants, this bad giration would cause it to fall out the loose flaps straight on the gym floor. For Alley to clean up.

That surreal image proves I need to sleep bit overtired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe in a cool house that would look good. notin her granny bungalow.
God she is tasteless. I decorated our house I think in 2 months, November and december. It took some time for stuff to arrive, only the kitchen was custom made. But it is all beautiful and well out and reflects us perfrctly. Idk how she ca-n have such am empty house but full of crap. I found inspiration on insta and Pinterest, but to copy something god I could never ever live knowing that I have someone else’s personality surrounding me.

Its hers 😏

Showing off her bulge again 😂
She looks like a horny dog humping a leg 😂 She is pathetically attempting to be cute, funny and random. But the result is only cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe in a cool house that would look good. notin her granny bungalow.
God she is tasteless. I decorated our house I think in 2 months, November and december. It took some time for stuff to arrive, only the kitchen was custom made. But it is all beautiful and well out and reflects us perfrctly. Idk how she ca-n have such am empty house but full of crap. I found inspiration on insta and Pinterest, but to copy something god I could never ever live knowing that I have someone else’s personality surrounding me.

She looks like a horny dog humping a leg 😂 She is pathetically attempting to be cute, funny and random. But the result is only cringe.
What IS she doing? Is she trying to twerk her non existent butt? Like she's experiencing some sort of seizure. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s actually just compared her broken sleep from waking up when Lumi brings another furry friend 🐭 to her bed to that of a new parent waking up with their baby. Is she for real?! Is she that desperate for friendship she’s accepting rodents?! On second thoughts Cawwiee does fit in this category 🤔 But on a serious note, we’re in the middle of an pandemic which was caused by bats. Why would you take any chances? duck knows what these rodents are carrying 😳 She’s such a brainless woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lidl how could I forget the tix toxiks youve been performing.
I forgot the mint suit scrunched face sex goddess funky chicken mess one. Ur natural efforts to look good are like a properly choreographed physical comedy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit disappointed she hasn't dragged her wedding dress out (again) yet.

Come on psycho, we know you're re-watching your wedding video every night in your cinema room cellar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh what a surprise, clickbait title, and tidying up her bathroom which was surely de-cluttered literally a week ago, then she shows tons of products - all of which she could be donating to the NHS! What a c**t.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she lie about everything, even trivial tit?

I bought normal flour because i'm fine with that if i'm at home near my bathroom.

Then says

made the cake with gluten free flour

This gluten free thing is so annoying, you either are or you are not intolerant, or allergic, or coeliac, that's it. You can't switch it on and off.

The two of them are so dumb, we booked a delivery but it was a click and collect and we missed it, well then u still paid for it and you have no food!

The new thread needs to have dumb and dumber in it!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.