Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lie about everything, even trivial tit?

I bought normal flour because i'm fine with that if i'm at home near my bathroom.

Then says

made the cake with gluten free flour

This gluten free thing is so annoying, you either are or you are not intolerant, or allergic, or coeliac, that's it. You can't switch it on and off.

The two of them are so dumb, we booked a delivery but it was a click and collect and we missed it, well then u still paid for it and you have no food!

The new thread needs to have dumb and dumber in it!
How do you miss a click & collect?! It's not like they actually have anything else going on. Morons

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion - Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s actually just compared her broken sleep from waking up when Lumi brings another furry friend 🐭 to her bed to that of a new parent waking up with their baby. Is she for real?! Is she that desperate for friendship she’s accepting rodents?! On second thoughts Cawwiee does fit in this category 🤔 But on a serious note, we’re in the middle of an pandemic which was caused by bats. Why would you take any chances? duck knows what these rodents are carrying 😳 She’s such a brainless woman!
to be fair I heard that the animal to human transformation of the virus was a specific rare mutation and that you can't catch it from animals

“her English is very poor and vocabulary is the equal of the one of a 5 year old”

i mean, so was the spelling and grammar in your post?
Sorry, but that is rude!
Lidl is English, many tattler’s aren’t. So !
nadiathr is romanian I believe, but lidl has spent her whole life in the uk..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
to be fair I heard that the animal to human transformation of the virus was a specific rare mutation and that you can't catch it from animals
The virus can be entrapped on their fur and paws etc so there is still a risk of contamination...

Reactions: 7
Rambling about her product launch without indicating what it is or when it will launch - queen of chatting tit to make her videos as long as possible.

How are people taken in by her?

Reactions: 17
Cheap feathers, dramatic flower print, and grey loungewear?
what visual pollution is this?

even my keyboard is confused writing this in one sentence 😂

Just wondering what planet the shoes could be from 🙄(NO🤮)
Even quarantine does not excuse the mess in this picture
🤦‍♀️

& quoting TDWP is another level of #delulu

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cant release her product yet because of coronavirus GOOD!
FFS Lydia you are NOT GLUTEN INTOLERANT! were the Lindt chocolates gluten free? how about the cheese and crackers and the sunday lunch?
That blue and white dress looked horrid on her did nothing for her boy figure.
My god s=does she think shes special when shes talking about her product and says Brands that didn't want to work with her cannot not work with her now. Err you arnt Beyonce hun just some lying youtube twit.
She said the pub was taking corona seriously and only let two people in at a time and everyone had to wash their hands before entering..THATS BECAUSE IT IS SERIOUS YOU bleeping IDIOT!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She cant release her product yet because of coronavirus GOOD!
FFS Lydia you are NOT GLUTEN INTOLERANT! were the Lindt chocolates gluten free? how about the cheese and crackers and the sunday lunch?
That blue and white dress looked horrid on her did nothing for her boy figure.
My god s=does she think shes special when shes talking about her product and says Brands that didn't want to work with her cannot not work with her now. Err you arnt Beyonce hun just some lying youtube twit.
She said the pub was taking corona seriously and only let two people in at a time and everyone had to wash their hands before entering..THATS BECAUSE IT IS SERIOUS YOU bleeping IDIOT!
and wtf is she on about? "not gluten-free enough"? If you have a gluten intolerance or allergy you can't eat gluten, it's not f***ing veganism or a lifestyle choice.

Reactions: 22
and wtf is she on about? "not gluten-free enough"? If you have a gluten intolerance or allergy you can't eat gluten, it's not f***ing veganism or a lifestyle choice.
she is a twit. Poor Ali was trying to hide upstairs in his office but she went after him and made him come downstairs. Also she mentioned she only seems to film in her kitchen or dressing room. little nod to my comment on here about we only see 3 rooms of her bungalow, hi Lyd👋

Also what do we think her product is? Im saying home accessories or face cream etc, plus a hoodie.

• Angry
Sorry about the trash that got through, it’s been binned....

right am I watching this vlog, is it worth it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened?

And no the vlog is not worth watching - it's all about her! xx
the trolls don’t usually get as far as the dungeon. Apparently one jumped the fence before it was caught,
Lydia clearly sends her sheep-sie over here regularly, or she sets up accounts herself, what else is she doing with her time now Ali is hitting up male “only fan” accounts In the bedroom.

I used to filter what I said about queen of the honker and her gay husband but she doesn’t deserve it anymore.
vile little woman. I hope her “business“ crumbles.

Reactions: 23
Its hers 😏

Ewwww 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 108279

Ewwww 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 108279

Showing off her bulge again 😂
He could not be less interested AHAHAHHAHAHA :LOL:

she is a twit. Poor Ali was trying to hide upstairs in his office but she went after him and made him come downstairs. Also she mentioned she only seems to film in her kitchen or dressing room. little nod to my comment on here about we only see 3 rooms of her bungalow, hi Lyd👋

Also what do we think her product is? Im saying home accessories or face cream etc, plus a hoodie.
I still haven't seen those Miele machines! Show them off, Lydia, or you're admitting you had to send them back!:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha

maybe trying to launch something like Glossier? In no way is it going to be original

she's something else! Look at all the foods she could eat, shes terrified of getting a bulge on her tummy, which is completely natural for women to have https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gluten-free-foods#8

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.