Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A joint birthday party. It'd be a pretty small party, more like a gathering. They don't have enough "friends" for a party! 😂

I doubt Sam and Alex would have gone seen as they've just had a baby.
Same for Alex Power, she's just had a baby.
And f*ck knows where Wally is!

Screenshot_20200411-202442_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to really like Ali and the content he put out, and would even defend him, but now I realise he is just a big dick that needs to grow some balls and move out of that materialistic bint's house! He'd be much happier, but sadly I think I already know, the money and possessions talk too loud for him to leave.

I think it will take, sadly, for one of them to lose someone really close to them to this dreadful disease for them to both to wake up to what is currently going on with the world, because at the moment I don't think they have a clue.
[/

Reactions: 1
Wtf does she mean she doesn’t go in the basement “because it doesn’t feel like our home”??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She lives very near me. I saw Ali at a village event last summer, he walked in as if he owned the place and every woman (and man) would want him 🙄 I didn’t know very much about them and hadn’t really watched their videos at the time. For the life of me I don’t see why anyone would want to watch her videos showing off handbags worth £1000’s? Or her fake crying over how ‘hard’ her life is? The woman is painfully out of touch from reality, amazes me how she even reached 10 subscribers.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
She lives very near me. I saw Ali at a village event last summer, he walked in as if he owned the place and every woman (and man) would want him 🙄 I didn’t know very much about them and hadn’t really watched their videos at the time. For the life of me I don’t see why anyone would want to watch her videos showing off handbags worth £1000’s? Or her fake crying over how ‘hard’ her life is? The woman is painfully out of touch from reality, amazes me how she even reached 10 subscribers.
How tall would you say he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
so was he 5'10?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the only balls he has are « ice cube balls ». Made and given by Lidl! , unfortunately they melt very quickly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So was it you who killed her cat? :giggle:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
A joint birthday party. It'd be a pretty small party, more like a gathering. They don't have enough "friends" for a party! 😂

I doubt Sam and Alex would have gone seen as they've just had a baby.
Same for Alex Power, she's just had a baby.
And f*ck knows where Wally is!

View attachment 107287
Still can't believe she made them take off their shoes...and then spent the evening on tippy toes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her old nose looked sooo much better than that bulbous honker shes got now.
I thought so, too.

Ladies, please, don’t hate me for this, but I’m 99.9% sure she has no filler in her lips. She either had a botox lip flip, or overlines them with a nude liner. Her lips are even and smooth. You won’t have them like this if you do fillers.
I've have filler in my lips. Not a lot, but enough that no one can called me a 'thin lipped witch'. I think it depends on where they put the needle ad how much is injected each time because my lips are smooth. I actually did it over three sessions, 2 for the top and 3 sessions for the bottom. She has definitely had that lip flip which looks so bad when she wears red lipstick.

View attachment 107112
There. Are. No. Words. Oh my christ!
Literally just did a double take when I came across this image from a while back.....Lydia Millen serving you Russian hooker in the countryside realness.
I don't even know where to begin.
I can't believe that a company even manufactured that outfit. She really has a thing for garters. Remember that girdle looking skirt with garters that she wore once. It was so embarrassing to even look at the photos.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And the new upturned Jack Nicholson Joker corners of her mouth. That is not natural and was done in the last few months only. Her lips are done, her face, her boobs...if only there was a character and personality makeover she could have the beauty shop doc do for her. For free, of course.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Best bit is the pre-filler chin cleft.
Yes!!! Her doctor filled the bottom of her chin in to form a slightly pointed chin rather than a squarish chin. Unfortunately it has made her face longer and with the added cheek fillers that make her face wider, the overall effect is a larger face which is masculine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Because it doesn’t feel like our home’ - does somebody want to try and translate please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it seem like Alex is having a dig at Lidl with all her posts? 😂

20200412_005105.jpg

20200412_005146.jpg

20200412_005424.jpg

"Petite features" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.