Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be honest- I don’t like this habit of people doing all these things publicly. I don’t feel there us anything off because she didn’t do it in her stories. Yes- she is the one that does all these things the way she does- but maybe she just decided to do this one in privacy. And then when people re- share who said happy Bday to them- so weird.
Her entire existence is public. Which makes it very obvious when something hasn’t been shared. Besides, it’s a part of influeza culture to beg for birthday wishes for their partners.

Reactions: 14
She is celebrating his bday late, but reminding all that her bday is on Tuesday ! Don’t forget me me Tuesday !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her entire existence is public. Which makes it very obvious when something hasn’t been shared. Besides, it’s a part of influeza culture to beg for birthday wishes for their partners.
Does anyone remember how was it in previous years?

Reactions: 1
My birthday is this coming Wednesday, so I expect every one of you to say Happy Birthday to me via insta, I won't see them but it's the thought that counts 😜😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
7a019b142f63016142effb68859e1f7a.jpg

There. Are. No. Words. Oh my christ!
Literally just did a double take when I came across this image from a while back.....Lydia Millen serving you Russian hooker in the countryside realness.
I don't even know where to begin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Aww shes listening to Ibiza music. I wonder if she will dance for Ali or sell him a shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
B1733763-9C8C-4CA2-ABA2-87791190186E.jpeg

has she offered to meet one of the male neighbours In the toilet in 5 then...?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Who pays £750 for a rattan sunbed?!
She has no taste

Those photos and tit tiktoks in 13 year old dresses are her life and soul apparently. Jesus Christ
B7FA7F44-E372-4404-BBB9-DDA0C3F2254E.png

Reactions: 3
This is when he was still 'Lyle' because you can see his willy. 🍆
He hadn't fully transitioned in to 'Lydia' at this point. 😉

20200411_183335.jpg

20200411_183405.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Says she has a nap every afternoon... yet thinks it's an amazing achievement to be up early for a run🙄🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Carrie has posted that tonight was supposed to be their joint Birthday party. No doubt we'll have a "woe-is-me" type post where they didn't feel like celebrating because their friends weren't able to join them in the dungeon :rolleyes: This will be the excuse for not celebrating Ali's Birthday/Wishing him Happy Birthday on her socials

Reactions: 9
Carrie has posted that tonight was supposed to be their joint Birthday party. No doubt we'll have a "woe-is-me" type post where they didn't feel like celebrating because their friends weren't able to join them in the dungeon :rolleyes: This will be the excuse for not celebrating Ali's Birthday/Wishing him Happy Birthday on her socials
Thats a shame did Cawwie buy herself a £5000 bag to make up for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.