Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did a number on ASOS. Bought a bunch of outfits as a joke, laughed at the outfits, described as cheap, not well made, and now going to send back for a full refund. Well done Lydia.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She was because Vic "said no". It was revealed that she stole Vic's job. Victoria was pissed, however, she got another shot because of Gleam.

Lydia is only considered by brands if the top influencers said no.

She only got the Dior talk because no one said yes.

She got her Cleau de Beaute ambassadorship because no one said yes.

She was Intimissimi's UK ambassador because no one said yes, Tamara probably didn't renew their contract.

She gets bottom of the barrel jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is nothing like the drag queens I love. She has no sense of humor and she doesn't understand what is funny.

Reactions: 19
I don't know why Aerins uses her as a brand ambassador. She knows nothing about how to describe a scent. Actually she usually just says it smells wonderful or lovely. Wonderful and lovely to one person is it smelled like a compost pile to another person. She also sprays the scent and immediately says she likes it. Give me a break. She is smelling the top note which smells nothing like the dried down bottom note. I blind buy all my scents because I have asthma and the perfume counter can set me off. Like with everything else she is talking out of her ass.

That first photo makes her legs look thick. The last couple of photos have really shown her legs in an unflattering light.
Absolutely truth, I don't think influencers have any idea of the general idea of any perfume on the market. The default phrases like it's smells : divine, fresh and citrus will not sell it to me... For the people who need legit information please https://www.fragrantica.com/ it has all the information you need and the other thing, companies are aware of the lack of knowledge of the influencers it's their appearance that's selling it . People are like sheep these days you need only the Shepard, no effort really :LOL: :coffee:

Reactions: 17
Yep, she’s been sneaky as hell there! Trying to make a brand look popular by getting lots of followers on a false pretence
She is always lying, scheming, and plotting. She is probably on the path spectrum. She reminds me of Carol from the Tiger King. They both make their millions from lying, and manipulating the public.

20200408_000230.jpg

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I were ASOS I'd be livid seeing that video. I'm pretty sure at some point in her journey they must have paid for her to do a sponsored post or two and the way she describes everything as cheap just throws that all back in their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ - Mr Millen Gorden.
The brand bleep 2.0

ex electrician turned gay icon.
tit skin, dead eyes, tit personality.

let’s work on the first one. How to heal your tit skin.
“I decided to strip it back

Strip it back 🙄
- goes on to list a selection of washes, balms, creams and moisturisers.
Obviously including creme de la mere, just what every closeted election needs.

Vitamins - bleeping gummy vitamins, Ali gets excited to eat his vitamin C because it’s like having sweets.

HERE’S AND IDEA ALI LOVE, EAT SOME SWEETS!!! Might do wonders for that gaunt look you’re rocking.

we then have an “evening routine”
Which includes by terrible lip balm and some hand cream 🙄

he’s been doing this routine for 3 weeks 🙄 but still looked like a druggy that had been dragged trough poison ivy the whole of last week.

I’m sold!!!

a bleeping 40 quid balm before a 355 quid (100ml) cream.
And he still looks like a kid that picked up something from a grubby lad at nursery 🤣😂🤣 DEAD

thanks for the laugh Ali 🤣

edit: YOU EVEN LINKED THE 3 QUID SANEX 🤣😂🤣 you absolute twit waffle

I mean yeah, all that but give him some credit, his TikTok about Lidl was his best content this year! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A9085BDA-2844-4B8F-B76A-F42D8F2423E0.jpeg

Im still trying to work out if that’s a vegetable or mould.

my arteries are thinking of Ali at this difficult time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Do we think Lydia and Anna Saccone swap recipes? Both seem to just make beige slop
Could do!!
both clearly have eating disorders (one undiagnosed) and personalities as fake as the cheese on that wonderful dish of beige

Reactions: 14
What’s the bet that the new stuff that’s going to be launched will sell out in 0.05 seconds?

Which will be easy when there’s only 5 to buy.
it will be like Alfie Deyes ‘limited stock’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he was a full fledged electrician why can't he fix some of the problems they have in their home. I myself, am a journeyman, in another trade and a tradesman has tools. Where are his tools? He should have a big a$$ toolbox. Also journeymen never sell their tools. My gut feeling is that he was either an apprentice (with small amount of hand tools) or just a helper who pulled wire.
Completely agree. My husband was a joiner/carpenter for 15 years. He's not anymore but still has a garage full of his tools and there's no way on earth he would pay another joiner to fix anything in the house. We know how tight those 2 are, so I really do think Ali was just an apprentice and they get Matt back to do the stuff Ali can't.

On another note - its really pissing me off how Lydia seems to ALWAYS get away with tit that other influencers would get dragged for! Remember when she said she felt like 'a woofter' because she was feeling weak? No one was up in arms about the derogatory gay remarks?

Remember when she said 'all the good sizes are sold out' for her H&M line? Good sizes as in small - and got away with it!

Now she does an ASOS haul which she always says she will never do as she's a luxury channel and I quote verbatim 'there are thousands of other you tubers doing ASOS hauls if you want to watch them' - and now, in the middle of a global crisis, where people are being told NOT to make un-neccessary purchases, she not only thinks is the perfect time to do an ASOS haul and send it all back, putting delivery drivers at risk for the sake of her video!!

Part of me wishes she WAS as big and successful as these mega you tubers, so that commentary channels would notice her and start pulling her up on everything. I'd love a big gossip channel to pull her to shreds and then NOT back down like that Hadassa girl did.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Part of me wishes she WAS as big and successful as these mega you tubers, so that commentary channels would notice her and start pulling her up on everything. I'd love a big gossip channel to pull her to shreds and then NOT back down like that Hadassa girl did.
That poor little girl Hadassa... I felt so sorry for her. Not only did Lydiot set her minions on her, she intimidated and manipulated her, the girl was terrified- you could really tell by the way she made excuses in the next video. And because of this stupid witch she even decided to stop doing what she enjoyed doing- videos about youtubers. I was not a fan of such videos, but I guess some people watched them and this young girl with a child could earn some money...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What’s the bet that the new stuff that’s going to be launched will sell out in 0.05 seconds?

Which will be easy when there’s only 5 to buy.
it will be like Alfie Deyes ‘limited stock’
I confess that I actually am in suspense about her launch ... kind of like waiting for the punchline of a bad joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her launch is going to be a box, not one product, she hinted at it a little while ago with a picture i think. I reckon it will be an expensive box with a few products and the sweatshirt, or you can buy the sweatshirt separately. There is no way she's spent all this time working on something she will sell at a reasonable price, she's seen what people will pay for the Cult Beauty box, so i think it will be something like that, even in conjunction with someone like that, because there is no way she could fulfil order processing, packaging and posting herself from the bungalow, so she will need a distribution centre to do that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.