Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ali's latest TikTok - having a dig at Lidl's appearance. 👍🏼

20200407_181516.jpg

20200407_180714.jpg

20200407_180631.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Cone 10 finger head is harping on about
Screenshot_20200407_182244.jpg
low energy etc..... He does bugger all 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve just saw Jafree Syar reacting to tictok about him. I can see Lidl crying out in the corner because she will not get the next palet for free, nor she will ever be mentioned like others in the video

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just saw Jafree Syar reacting to tictok about him. I can see Lidl crying out in the corner because she will not get the next palet for free, nor she will ever be mentioned like others in the video
Isn’t she blocked by him?!

Reactions: 3
Here is the insta:

But it’s private.

She seriously has her selfie on her laptop..? Is she such a big of an idiot..?

Ohhh grab your popcorn, she is announcing her awful brand.
If my memory serves me correctly, this lydiaemillen insta page was created to “share things she wouldn’t usually share on her main IG page”

all the content has been deleted and now she’s using it to launch her brand.

I don’t know. There’s just something so.... damn.... sneaky about her.
AE21A43E-9EB9-4507-A916-DEBCCFB69661.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
As we've been discussing what influencers are paid today, thought I'd mention a pretty informative series another YouTuber PrettyPastelPlease did exposing this. Believe she used to work in marketing so knows the tricks etc

Reactions: 5
If my memory serves me correctly, this lydiaemillen insta page was created to “share things she wouldn’t usually share on her main IG page”

all the content has been deleted and now she’s using it to launch her brand.

I don’t know. There’s just something so.... damn.... sneaky about her.
View attachment 105217
OH my god yes!!!
“everything i wont post on lydiamillen”
And there were a couple of cringey videos of herself eyefucking.

It's quite clearly her own food brand. The photo is beige, says it all
I had the same thought 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.