Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh so brainwashed lidl is a witch to them and they come back for more..... dead :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought when I came across lydia I found the most entitled ignorant and obnoxious person humanity can offer..
But apparently her followers compete with her on the spot 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

767629C3-B5EA-4F76-8937-1C0FF8110F98.jpeg 2F23C28F-7A39-4A8C-B488-DF56350BFAD3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Me reading all these new people coming here appalled/amazed/astonished at how selfish and greedy Lydia is:

delighted to see the word is getting out and tattle life is getting attention.
all because of her own actions!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Know the brows have been mentioned but they're definitely worthy of more thread air time.

20200407_161136.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile normal people miss their family and friends. She misses her freaking bags. Are you for real?
How can she miss her bags, aren’t they all in the house with her! Or is she talking about Carrie and dave😂[

• Haha
Reactions: 17
also wanted to add with websites like vestiaire collective where you can get an unused pair of designer shoes for 100 euros sometimes she's not spending much AT ALL. and if she's smart she's investing what she's saving

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.