Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't her 'organization lady' use clear label tape with white lettering? All I see is label maker labels. How chic is that? Or go one step further and use your printer and buy clear labels and print them out with a nice font and decorative border. Her spice jars are basic AF. I collected matching vintage spice jars in milk glass and printed out cool clear labels with a scroll border.

Look at those fingernails. Who wears their fingernails that pointy? One of these days she will be rubbing that By Terrible cc cream into her man face and end up poking her out. If she doesn't like having people say she has a man face, what will they say when she is wearing an eye patch? Arrrrr, good morning everyone!!
that last line made me laugh :ROFLMAO: as for the jars, again lidl has no original taste. She's either basic/copies everyone else or tries to be original and fails.

Reactions: 4
Watched the ASOS haul and when she tries on the clothes for Ali not once do her feet touch the ground! Lol what the hell, how can you even stay on your toes that long?! I couldn’t stop laughing!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tamara and Lydia next to each other at Fleur image . That is the first and the last one. Wonder if she did it on purposE , just a bit, for funView attachment 104774
No one wants these tattered
Anyone notice Lidl throwing shade at Victoria InTheFrow about her spice jars? Victoria’s latest vlog showed her decanting her spices into jars she bought from Amazon. Lidl just HAD to clarify with those manly crab like claws 🦞 that HER jars were ‘proper’ spice jars- AND she had filmed it a MONTH ago ( but uploaded it just over a week ago) to insinuate Victoria is copying her!! What a witch. Countdown to that relationship heading the same way as Lidls and Chouquette!!!!View attachment 104903
Claire also brought up the fact that she had a fall out with someone who was upset because her paneled office which was actually a nursery room was the end of her friendship.

Lydia, you have no sense of style, creativity, personality, nor ingenuity. Stop bringing others down before the world comes crashing down on you. It’s on its way.

Reactions: 14
This bloggers for nhs is a joke

Patricia Bright gave away a 15£ dress and Tamara a fugly dress and fugglier pair of boots?
And I’ve already said this, Lydia’s Miu Miu jeans dress looks like something my grandma wore when she was a virgin.
What a joke. They picked the oldest and ugliest freebies possible.
What a bunch of cheap nasty 💩 No one is going anywhere, people are cash strapped. Your ugly old clothes, shoes and hideous bags are not wanted.

They get gifted all sorts of things and this is the best they could come up with? I’m disgusted!

They would have done better to give away food / booze hampers, candles, skincare, loungewear, gym wear, gym equipment, homewares. Things that are a treat at a time like this. Things people can make use of while we are all in quarantine.

Better still, put your grubby penny pinching fingers in your stingy pockets and DONATE SOME OF THAT CASH YOU’VE ALL BEEN SITTING ON! Greedy, grabby grubs!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Re: Lydia and Victoria (inthefrow)'s "friendship".

Sharing my two cents on their so called "friendship."

When she was still signed with Gleam, Victoria was lightyears ahead of Lydia in terms of content. She was able to go to all those amazing places (sometimes she has to beg), and experience a lot of things.

Victoria was able to be an ambassador with La Mer (Patrick Ta even did her makeup once), Nars, Thomas Sabo. She was able to visit Chicago every year, was able to take on annual ski trips. She was with Amelia once, but when her ex-fiance got injured, they were left on the slopes.

All those years, Victoria wanted to get married, all the more when Chiara Ferragni's wedding came along. For the uninitiated, CF is the OG fashion influencer.

Also, she hastily ignored Lydia, while she realized other influencers were not noticing her either.

All of them avoided Lydia like the bubonic plague.

Whereas Lydia, never came along as a luxury blogger, but always considered herself as one. Before her engagement/wedding, she used to cramp her things in a small closet, and lament that it is too small, wishes she can get a bigger one, etc etc. She used to brag her used Range Rover, always goes to Harrods, always at Dior, begging for free tit.

If you watched the proposal video, it was highly done so that they would become viral. And it did. And then, Lydia started to shift into this "Lady of the Manor" mindset that she has up until this point.

Her wedding day came, became viral. And this shitshow happened. She became obsessed with everything luxe, and thus becoming this absolute beggar.

Victoria and Lydia reconnected when Victoria was engaged. They were asking for her help to buy a new home in Milton Keynes, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE. As Vic prepared her wedding, Lydia realized that she made a mistake on not having a destination wedding, not monitizing enough of her wedding etc etc.

Lydia WAS highly jealous of Vic's wedding.

So what now?

Lydia thinks that she is better than Victoria in all things, and she is ready to drop her anytime. However, Victoria can beg for more free stuff, because she is more known in the blogging world, Lydia isn't. Victoria's house looks better than hers (although 100% of it is free) and used to have nice projects.

Although, she was probably delighted when Victoria left Gleam. Victoria now barely has ANY jobs, and is currently on a weird limbo in her career.

Lydia thinks that she is ABOVE her in all things, from her house to her ambassadorships to everything else in between.

Victoria is slowly getting Lydia's eye bleeping skills, and her way of begging free tit. Bet that angered Lydia. A LOT.

The both of them thinks of their friendship is more for exposure, but Lydia crawled her way for jobs better suited for Victoria. Lydia is sending Vic to hell, and poor Vic hasn't realized it. Lydia is a parasitic friend. She now thinks that Vic is copying her style etc, but in reality it's free amazon tit.

Lydia and Vic's friendship is those types that are friends, but are willing to stab each other with a *gifted (AD) stiletto to crawl their way to the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Very true. I would estimate she can get around £3k for a sponsored post? Can anyone shed any light on what sort of revenue she would be able to get with her latest YouTube views?

When did she buy the Bungalow? Would be interesting to see if they used the cash to buy the house outright or if she’s gone for a mortgage. If they’ve bought outright then she won’t need to stress about mortgage payments, She’ll only need to earn enough for maintenance and food. They don’t seem to go on any actual holidays and the rest of her life (clothes, beauty & homewares) she begs for free.
If you look on her socialblade it shows how much its estimated per video she earns, however I have no idea whether this includes sponsorships and things.

No doubt she gets discount codes etc... but from chanel and dior she clearly doesn't because she speaks about going into the stores, she drops a tit ton of money there so still doesn't add up that she would have a million cash at bank just from 3K sponsorship posts... thoughts???

Reactions: 2
I'm also confused about the single employee, ie herself. So I'm not sure how Carrie falls into that, I thought they've been working together a few years now. Obviously George is new and not included, but yeah, confused on the Carrie front.

Also, legit, duck THIS witch, ordering unnecessary asos orders, just for shits and giggles, while every other sane human is indoors on lockdown, or going to work, be that us in the medical field, grocery store workers or delivery drivers.

duck THIS witch, for casually joking about her friend needing to pop over for a sleepover, when other sane humans haven't seen their family/friends for about a month now. While we try in as many ways as possible to keep our mental health in check while still working in a demanding field, or maaaaany have lost their jobs, this brat gets a "you can do it" card.

This is no longer a "I used to be a fan, realised she's hiding ads, lying, all other shady things" this is now a "duck THIS ENTITLED witch!" for unnecessarily putting lives at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
If you look on her socialblade it shows how much its estimated per video she earns, however I have no idea whether this includes sponsorships and things.

No doubt she gets discount codes etc... but from chanel and dior she clearly doesn't because she speaks about going into the stores, she drops a tit ton of money there so still doesn't add up that she would have a million cash at bank just from 3K sponsorship posts... thoughts???
Oh I think it adds up she may "buy chanel/dior" but a lot of the expensive tit she buys herself either gets used for one video then returned or she sells that on her depop months later. She's a cheap witch regarding everything else so if a chanel bag accounts for most of what she spends but then she sells it, she really isnt spending much. rinse and repeat works like a well oiled machine.

Reactions: 9
Re: Lydia and Victoria (inthefrow)'s "friendship".

Sharing my two cents on their so called "friendship."

When she was still signed with Gleam, Victoria was lightyears ahead of Lydia in terms of content. She was able to go to all those amazing places (sometimes she has to beg), and experience a lot of things.

Victoria was able to be an ambassador with La Mer (Patrick Ta even did her makeup once), Nars, Thomas Sabo. She was able to visit Chicago every year, was able to take on annual ski trips. She was with Amelia once, but when her ex-fiance got injured, they were left on the slopes.

All those years, Victoria wanted to get married, all the more when Chiara Ferragni's wedding came along. For the uninitiated, CF is the OG fashion influencer.

Also, she hastily ignored Lydia, while she realized other influencers were not noticing her either.

All of them avoided Lydia like the bubonic plague.

Whereas Lydia, never came along as a luxury blogger, but always considered herself as one. Before her engagement/wedding, she used to cramp her things in a small closet, and lament that it is too small, wishes she can get a bigger one, etc etc. She used to brag her used Range Rover, always goes to Harrods, always at Dior, begging for free tit.

If you watched the proposal video, it was highly done so that they would become viral. And it did. And then, Lydia started to shift into this "Lady of the Manor" mindset that she has up until this point.

Her wedding day came, became viral. And this shitshow happened. She became obsessed with everything luxe, and thus becoming this absolute beggar.

Victoria and Lydia reconnected when Victoria was engaged. They were asking for her help to buy a new home in Milton Keynes, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE. As Vic prepared her wedding, Lydia realized that she made a mistake on not having a destination wedding, not monitizing enough of her wedding etc etc.

Lydia WAS highly jealous of Vic's wedding.

So what now?

Lydia thinks that she is better than Victoria in all things, and she is ready to drop her anytime. However, Victoria can beg for more free stuff, because she is more known in the blogging world, Lydia isn't. Victoria's house looks better than hers (although 100% of it is free) and used to have nice projects.

Although, she was probably delighted when Victoria left Gleam. Victoria now barely has ANY jobs, and is currently on a weird limbo in her career.

Lydia thinks that she is ABOVE her in all things, from her house to her ambassadorships to everything else in between.

Victoria is slowly getting Lydia's eye bleeping skills, and her way of begging free tit. Bet that angered Lydia. A LOT.

The both of them thinks of their friendship is more for exposure, but Lydia crawled her way for jobs better suited for Victoria. Lydia is sending Vic to hell, and poor Vic hasn't realized it. Lydia is a parasitic friend. She now thinks that Vic is copying her style etc, but in reality it's free amazon tit.

Lydia and Vic's friendship is those types that are friends, but are willing to stab each other with a *gifted (AD) stiletto to crawl their way to the top.
Thank you for sharing all this deadgirlinside - makes so much sense. She really is a middle aged woman stuck in high school at 17yrs old with no real friends. Explains why she doesn't see any need to care for or help out her mum if she still thinks of herself as a child. (No updates on how her mother is managing since it isn't convenient any more.) AND BTW ...nvm not going to share it... I seriously don't want her to know.

Hope you are well - sending a virtual hug 🦄 to go with your tea :) ☕ xx

Reactions: 12
Oh I think it adds up she may "buy chanel/dior" but a lot of the expensive tit she buys herself either gets used for one video then returned or she sells that on her depop months later. She's a cheap witch regarding everything else so if a chanel bag accounts for most of what she spends but then she sells it, she really isnt spending much. rinse and repeat works like a well oiled machine.
Exactly this! She’s ignorant but when it comes to money she’s sly. Most of what she sells on depop (not to mention the furniture she’s sold) has been free. She’s been gifted these items and paid to promote, that’s a lot of coin!

There has been an obscene amount of money to be made in this industry. I don’t think most people can fathom it. If you barely spend a penny you could certainly save a lot of money over a few years.

As for the luxury goods she does buy, it’s for work, walking from one room to the next so all tax deductible. Likely money better spent than saved for tax purposes.

From what I’ve seen from her she certainly does not always buy directly from the branded stores. She doesn’t seem to have relationships and sales people dealing with her directly or sourcing items for her like Claire does. She’s an occasional/casual shopper. I think most of her purchases are through Luisaviaroma and the likes with vouchers. I’m yet to see Lydia actually go on a waiting list for an item. She always gets things when the market is saturated and it’s a “must have” for all the clones.

Reactions: 17

She gets 4k per brand per post. So she could have a post with 4 brands in it and make 20k. That's just insta, not including affiliates which she gets approx 10% off and YouTube adverts. People aren't buying as much anymore so she's not generating as much affiliate hence doing daily outfit posts instead to make up for the loss commission. I'd like to see her tax bill though, that tells you how much she's actually earning. You can have 1m in the bank but what's the point if you can't use it. If she draws down on it that's a 40% tax bill minimum hence it's still there and she's still begging for freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is it me or did she dress much better when living in the smaller house? I remember nice and feminine dresses and modern outfits (not everything, but there were some gems) and now the things she puts on are ridiculous and definitely not appropriate!
as for the auction for the NHS, I hope people will finally now see how selfish, self absorbed and without an ounce of empathy these influencers are!!! I don’t even know how they are not embarrassed, I have second hand embarrassment! You are all praising Tamara, but she donated an ugly dress that has been on her depop for ages while paying tens of thousands of euros for two hermes bags a few weeks ago!
You can see they just picked something they want to get rid of, nobody put any thought into it except Fleur. If they did, there would be beauty packages full with products (they alle have cupboards full of freebies), maybe a home wear set, a set of scented candles, maybe a whole series of known book title or a pair of Cozy slippers, bath products, a set for home work out... who needs a freaking clutch or a cheap looking dress right know when you can’t get out!?
I just can’t anymore, I will not watch any of them anymore!

Reactions: 29
In previous threads Lydia's stuff at Companies House and income has been discussed - definitely worth a search as I remember the being some people with knowledge of company tax etc weighing in.

If I recall correctly, the theory is that Carrie is self-employed, and that is probably how Dave (i.e. George) is working with them too. So Lydia's company is then hiring their services.

Also worth remebering is that there's cash there because she is incredibly cheap when it comes to spending her own money and everything is gifted. Those cars are almost certaining through expensive leases, and the mortage on the bungalow is probably high too.

Reactions: 9
In previous threads Lydia's stuff at Companies House and income has been discussed - definitely worth a search as I remember the being some people with knowledge of company tax etc weighing in.

If I recall correctly, the theory is that Carrie is self-employed, and that is probably how Dave (i.e. George) is working with them too. So Lydia's company is then hiring their services.

Also worth remebering is that there's cash there because she is incredibly cheap when it comes to spending her own money and everything is gifted. Those cars are almost certaining through expensive leases, and the mortage on the bungalow is probably high too.
Consider that most influencers earn between 4K-10k $ per post (according to an InformOverload video) in her niche and following. She has 13 posts marked as Ad in February. So let’s say she marked somewhere in between that ballpark figure7.000€ per post. 7.000 x 13= 91,000€. And that only from posts, not including affiliate links, depop and YouTube.
That would be 1.092.000€ only from Instagram posts in one year.
Keep in mind that everything in her house was gifted, most outfits are gifted, food is sent for free ofherwise their meal is very very cheap food, she even received tons of cat food, skin care is free, make-up is free, perfumes are free, all trips were free, underwear was free, the cars are loaned for free, tech items were gifted (iPad, iPhone, Apple watch etc), jewlery was received for free.
She only pays her bills, gas from time to time when she left the house and not went via train, some pasta and other crap food... and that’s about it. She also drops cash on Chanel and Dior but sells the items pretty soon on depop with almost the same amount.
Considering all this, she is pretty poor, her bank account should have had another 0 at the end. Unless ofcourse money is fleeing without her knowing (Ali spending without telling her), she is paid way less than others in her industry, she has poor money management or she doesn’t declare everything she marks.
That’s just my 2 cents and just a theory.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Consider that most influencers earn between 4K-10k $ per post (according to an InformOverload video) in her niche and following. She has 13 posts marked as Ad in February. So let’s say she marked somewhere in between that ballpark figure7.000€ per post. 7.000 x 13= 91,000€. And that only from posts, not including affiliate links, depop and YouTube.
That would be 1.092.000€ only from Instagram posts in one year.
Keep in mind that everything in her house was gifted, most outfits are gifted, food is sent for free ofherwise their meal is very very cheap food, she even received tons of cat food, skin care is free, make-up is free, perfumes are free, all trips were free, underwear was free, the cars are loaned for free, tech items were gifted (iPad, iPhone, Apple watch etc), jewlery was received for free.
She only pays her bills, gas from time to time when she left the house and not went via train, some pasta and other crap food... and that’s about it. She also drops cash on Chanel and Dior but sells the items pretty soon on depop with almost the same amount.
Considering all this, she is pretty poor, her bank account should have had another 0 at the end. Unless ofcourse money is fleeing without her knowing (Ali spending without telling her), she is paid way less than others in her industry, she has poor money management or she doesn’t declare everything she marks.
That’s just my 2 cents and just a theory.
(y) besides, most of the time she not only posts a quick pic of a product on her feed, but also dedicates stories, blogposts, tiktoks, and youtube air time to advertise the same item across all her SM platforms.
And all these different channels come with a fee.
Thus, if she negotiates a deal to push, lets say, lanolips, on all her platforms using various means of communication available to her, she might earn 5 times more than an average instapost rate from just this one product. Then, there is a further rate differentiation by effort. Such as, “only showing”, “only using”, “mentioning benefits”, “reading the entire press release”, “recollecting pass experiences with the product”, “mentioning in relation to a compatible product”, “positively comparing against another brand”, etc.
Then also, re-selling pr, affiliate, youtube Adsense, contractual agreements with various apps/platforms (audible, tiktok).

This is interesting, it's not accurate obviously but interesting. I don't think she earns more than £3-4000 per instagram post, it all depends on her engagement as to how much a brand will pay an influencer, it's not all about their following.

How Instagrammers Calculate How Much To Charge
There are a few ways influencers come up with the numbers they do, for example:

• Influencers can use Instagram sponsored post calculators (listed below) to determine how much to charge.
  • They can use standardised metrics, for example, they will charge $1,000 per 100,000 followers.
  • They can take the offer provided by the brands they work with.
  • Influencers that work with an agency, influencer platform or MCN can have them help to determine how much they should charge.
  • They can use engagement metrics and formulas to calculate how much they should charge, for example (how much the post cost to create + hourly rate) + (a standardised cost per engagement).
  • Some influencers may choose to charge based on the success of the post, for example, the number of views, likes or comments it receives in its first week.
There is no standardised payment structure, it is up to the influencer and brand to ultimately decide on a price.

A report from global influencer marketing platform inzpire.me recently shed light on some of these 21st century mysteries. After analysing data from 10,000 content creators (that’s influencers to you and me) and 400 businesses globally, they have found that having a precise 42,575 Instagram followers is enough for an influencer to earn the average UK salary (£29,000). Plus, 71 per cent of influencers are educated to an undergraduate level or higher....

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
This is interesting, it's not accurate obviously but interesting. I don't think she earns more than £3-4000 per instagram post, it all depends on her engagement as to how much a brand will pay an influencer, it's not all about their following.

How Instagrammers Calculate How Much To Charge
There are a few ways influencers come up with the numbers they do, for example:

• Influencers can use Instagram sponsored post calculators (listed below) to determine how much to charge.
  • They can use standardised metrics, for example, they will charge $1,000 per 100,000 followers.
  • They can take the offer provided by the brands they work with.
  • Influencers that work with an agency, influencer platform or MCN can have them help to determine how much they should charge.
  • They can use engagement metrics and formulas to calculate how much they should charge, for example (how much the post cost to create + hourly rate) + (a standardised cost per engagement).
  • Some influencers may choose to charge based on the success of the post, for example, the number of views, likes or comments it receives in its first week.
There is no standardised payment structure, it is up to the influencer and brand to ultimately decide on a price.

A report from global influencer marketing platform inzpire.me recently shed light on some of these 21st century mysteries. After analysing data from 10,000 content creators (that’s influencers to you and me) and 400 businesses globally, they have found that having a precise 42,575 Instagram followers is enough for an influencer to earn the average UK salary (£29,000). Plus, 71 per cent of influencers are educated to an undergraduate level or higher....

Interesting facts!
Even if she would land 3-4k£ per post, that would still be making 39-52k £. In euros that is between 44k and 59k!! That is only per Instagram post! It is a huge amount of money per month to earn. But I am pretty sure she marks a lot more then that. Influencers in Romania with 400.000-500.000 followers request between 7000-15.000€ for Instagram promotions (2-3 posts and a couple of insta stories). I am pretty sure international influencers can get a lot more.
Also keep in mind that she brings nothing to the table. She is supporting one brand, than another, I love this cream but wait this one is my absolute favorite. This never happends here, they would be called out and dragged! In Romania people are veeeeery skeptical and get suspicious in no time.

Right now there is a huge scandal online here in Ro, because several influencers have been promoting a “non profit organisation” that claims that if you donate to them they will give the money to hospitals fighting covid and also will award one lucky winner sellected random to receive a luxury apartment. The more you donate, the higher the chances you have to win a luxury apartment. This non profit claims that from donations they pay influencers to spread the word and also to buy the winning prize. Obviously because it is a world wide crysis people are outraged and dragging all influencers because it is inacceptabile in times like this to only promote a cause if they get paid, and also they say that it is absurd and sounds like a scam to donate to earn chances to win such an expenssive prize, when instead all the money should go to hospitals.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.