Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she’s talking about what her and Ali were wearing but NO… she’s talking about an EIGHTY YEAR OLD couple the saw at the hotel. She thinks that she and Ali were looking at their future.

WOMAN you are already there! You are in your 30’s dressing like 80 year olds! Can only imagine what the older couple were thinking of these two dressed like them 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2220276

PS her Chin looks off center in this clip! It looks smooshed over to one side. 😳
Ah, yes, the lady was wearing pointed flats which was the deal clincher for Elsie. 😂🙄🙄
---
👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻

Can’t believe this is a real song 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2220257
Brilliant 😂😂👏👏👏 She actually said in her vlog why is my nose so itchy? She cannot leave it alone - probably cos it’s always in the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poseur
View attachment 2220465

View attachment 2220464
This pic ⬆⬆⬆ ... oh my.
The oily yet dry hair.
The roots. Ooooh those roots. Gurrrrrrrl. No.
The unphotoshopped but filtered (using the 'smooth skin' option) face.
The smirk on her face looking at the dogs.
The red, verrrry red schnozz.
the caterpillar eyebrows.
Why would you post this ?
Ahhhh, to be relatable ???

Last pic of Tamara's ring with her very real AP watch ... 😂
View attachment 2220466
Do you think she was crying? Her eyes look puffy and her face is red. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻

View attachment 2220257
With all this nose picking, I have an unpleasant feeling that Madam has worms!!! My parents were laboratory technicians and they
told me that one of the first signs that you have these "guests" is a constantly itchy nose, and she DOES pick hers a lot... maybe I'm wrong, but how often she does it, should definitely check it out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The size of that ring! Lydia has definitely taken to her bed/couch and I bet other influencers have as well 🤣🤣

IMG_0385.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What does she mean "it will be worth it?"

She's loving the busy busy travel stuff....after so long with nothing going on!
The last time she pretended she had this really exciting secret project she launched globy so the bar of expectations is set very very low.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So there was a downpour at Bicester and the two had to stay in the car until it was over which kept them very late - as they were in their suede shoes and didn’t want to ruin them. What a pair of plonkers. Obviously, madam didn’t want her extensions getting destroyed and they didn’t have an umbrella between them. He might have a camera necklace and a timepiece but something as practical as an umbrella, hell no!
Sorry, just can’t stop laughing at the ‘camera necklace’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poseur
View attachment 2220465

View attachment 2220464
This pic ⬆⬆⬆ ... oh my.
The oily yet dry hair.
The roots. Ooooh those roots. Gurrrrrrrl. No.
The unphotoshopped but filtered (using the 'smooth skin' option) face.
The smirk on her face looking at the dogs.
The red, verrrry red schnozz.
the caterpillar eyebrows.
Why would you post this ?
Ahhhh, to be relatable ???

Last pic of Tamara's ring with her very real AP watch ... 😂
View attachment 2220466
If Tamara's ring is that big can you imagine what the wedding will be like, Aldi get those mini eggs ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻

View attachment 2220257
Used to irritate me. Makes me laugh at this point. 🙄
---
So there was a downpour at Bicester and the two had to stay in the car until it was over which kept them very late - as they were in their suede shoes and didn’t want to ruin them. What a pair of plonkers. Obviously, madam didn’t want her extensions getting destroyed and they didn’t have an umbrella between them. He might have a camera necklace and a timepiece but something as practical as an umbrella, hell no!
Yet she was supposed to have a spare umbrella and boots for emergencies in her super prepared expensive car.
---
Thought the new Range had a golf umbrella ☔ 😂
Oops, did not see your comment 😅
---
Lydiot the filler addict in 2053 😂View attachment 2219589
This lady here looks friendlier than Lydia though! No smug face, no 💩 bronzer, and the caterpillar eyebrows at least suit her features !
---
The size of that ring! Lydia has definitely taken to her bed/couch and I bet other influencers have as well 🤣🤣

View attachment 2220597
I've got one question though, it's about the style of these big diamond rings. I understand the wanting a big diamond because of all the prestige around diamonds of course, but c'mon, you can't tell me she actually liked the look of that ring??? She never ever wears big rings, and suddenly this is her style? It's got to be just about having a big ass stone ?! Would she like that style of ring if it was a crystal?
It's like for Hermes bags, I have a hard time believing these girls actually like the designs so much. They all went from Dior or Jacquemus to Hermes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've got one question though, it's about the style of these big diamond rings. I understand the wanting a big diamond because of all the prestige around diamonds of course, but c'mon, you can't tell me she actually liked the look of that ring??? She never ever wears big rings, and suddenly this is her style? It's got to be just about having a big ass stone ?! Would she like that style of ring if it was a crystal?

[/QUOTE]
You're right when you say she doesn't wear big rings, but this is THE engagement ring , in her case, an engagement ring with such a large stone is a "status" symbol and screams I am rich and will marry even richer.

Reactions: 16
She shouldn't be allowed to advertise Hair burst supplements if she wears extensions because her real hair is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She shouldn't be allowed to advertise Hair burst supplements if she wears extensions because her real hair is a disgrace.
💯 and she kept saying she won’t talk about the extensions because she’s going to talk about them in another future vlog that was posted a while back because she has posted out of order. Honestly I can’t remember if she ever really talked about the hair extensions.

Hair that length is so unflattering on her. And she basically called the hair gummies naughty candies to flog the hair capsules that she sprinkled into her smoothie. Wow how you like that hair burst? She can’t just say, these are a great option if you want to take the hair burst as a kill or sprinkle into smoothies blah blah. Has to always slam the other way (even if paid).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You're right when you say she doesn't wear big rings, but this is THE engagement ring , in her case, an engagement ring with such a large stone is a "status" symbol and screams I am rich and will marry even richer.
[/QUOTE]
The ring is lovely, but not my style. For me, it’s far too big. I would be afraid someone would rob me. I would prefer an emerald and 22k gold.
1686052115265.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Used to irritate me. Makes me laugh at this point. 🙄
---

Yet she was supposed to have a spare umbrella and boots for emergencies in her super prepared expensive car.
---

Oops, did not see your comment 😅
---

This lady here looks friendlier than Lydia though! No smug face, no 💩 bronzer, and the caterpillar eyebrows at least suit her features !
---

It's like for Hermes bags, I have a hard time believing these girls actually like the designs so much. They all went from Dior or Jacquemus to Hermes.
I think it’s a bit different with engagement rings though. I never wear rings as I find them irritating however when I get engaged and married I will be wearing a diamond engagement ring and wedding ring everyday. An engagement ring isn’t a cocktail ring and I think the preference of a large diamond or a large crystal is a personal preference as many people are happy with Moissanites or coloured gemstones over a diamond.

Reactions: 14
The ring is lovely, but not my style. For me, it’s far too big. I would be afraid someone would rob me. I would prefer an emerald and 22k gold.
View attachment 2220995
[/QUOTE]
I would be afraid of knocking it all over the place and getting it caught on doors. But then Tamara does f all, no normal chores just pampering and sitting around, so easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.