Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve never seen anyone look so mad while making a smoothie. Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You would think sheā€™s talking about what her and Ali were wearing but NOā€¦ sheā€™s talking about an EIGHTY YEAR OLD couple the saw at the hotel. She thinks that she and Ali were looking at their future.

WOMAN you are already there! You are in your 30ā€™s dressing like 80 year olds! Can only imagine what the older couple were thinking of these two dressed like them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 2220276

PS her Chin looks off center in this clip! It looks smooshed over to one side. šŸ˜³
I don't think that scene with the old couple actually occurred. She just used that scene as a segue into explaining her disparaging age-ist comments about older ladies (US vs UK) and how they were dressed at the Kentucky Derby. And her comment about Americans do everything better than the Brits - she had to now backtrack and state that Brits do it just as well.

This is the transcript of that portion of the Kentucky Derby blog :

Screenshot_20230606_142247_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_142350_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_142359_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_142410_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The ring is nice but Iā€™m so distracted by her cheeks. Are these cheek fillers?
I see cheek fillers and think of chick-fill-A šŸ˜…
---

View attachment 2221061
"The complex vitamins needed for my hair goals" BIG F-ING LOL
---
šŸ’Æ and she kept saying she wonā€™t talk about the extensions because sheā€™s going to talk about them in another future vlog that was posted a while back because she has posted out of order. Honestly I canā€™t remember if she ever really talked about the hair extensions.

Hair that length is so unflattering on her. And she basically called the hair gummies naughty candies to flog the hair capsules that she sprinkled into her smoothie. Wow how you like that hair burst? She canā€™t just say, these are a great option if you want to take the hair burst as a kill or sprinkle into smoothies blah blah. Has to always slam the other way (even if paid).
No I think she started the vlog saying she can't not adress the elephant in the room which are her extensions, even though she filmed it already in her "previous" video... Meaning : she shot the whole process BEFORE the Le Manoir vlog so for her when she starts this new vlog she's already feels like she addressed it but we wouldn't have seen it yet so she still has to address it again -_-.
I mean she just makes it confusing, I understood it as the hair transformation vlog is coming after the Le Manoir vlog for whatever reason, but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably sage green with jealousy Aldi is getting his closet finished ...

Screenshot_20230606_143307_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_143317_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_143324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_143327_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Right guys Iā€™m super late to this thread but thereā€™s soooo many Iā€™m not going to back trackā€¦ can someone summarise to me how these two are so stinkinā€™ rich??? I swear I saw photos of her chavving it out in her past life??? Whatā€™s the crack??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think itā€™s a bit different with engagement rings though. I never wear rings as I find them irritating however when I get engaged and married I will be wearing a diamond engagement ring and wedding ring everyday. An engagement ring isnā€™t a cocktail ring and I think the preference of a large diamond or a large crystal is a personal preference as many people are happy with Moissanites or coloured gemstones over a diamond.
I see, so it's a matter of wanting to have an extra special ring and differentiate it from other rings then. I'd understand why you'd go that big then even if not your usual style.

To each their own I guess but as it's really not her type of ring I was wondering what she could like about it except being very expensive.
---
Right guys Iā€™m super late to this thread but thereā€™s soooo many Iā€™m not going to back trackā€¦ can someone summarise to me how these two are so stinkinā€™ rich??? I swear I saw photos of her chavving it out in her past life??? Whatā€™s the crack??
Hello darling ! Welcome to Lidl Elsie Millen with the Helmet hair tattle thread ! To answer your question I guess you'll have to define "stinky rich" first as for these two morons their life is an eternal cosplay and masquerade.
Influencing pays well, but Lydia has been losing clients and opportunities these past few years. Also, they never pay for holidays. They get a ton of things for free including their house decor and reno. It's always the same thing with influencers. No secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Theyā€™re not rich at all. Have a decent income (rapidly declining though) but not rich. They dress up to pretend and beg for everything. Both just cosplaying chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She looks like is so upset that she decided to add poison to food (those pills she is selling).
If she was eating properly a bit of everything there would be no need for ridiculous supplements. She has no big health issue that requires such supplements ! lidl go and have one of your IV drip full of crap and shut up!

• Haha

View attachment 2221061
Centres around produce from her kitchen garden? There is only one ingredient there that she grew and that is spinach. Also complex ingredients needed for her hair skin and nails? Hair burst only claim to support hair growth so she canā€™t really say they help with her skin and nails as they havenā€™t been tested for that. Also you are meant to take 4 of those tablets a day and she definitely only took 1 tablet out of that bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see, so it's a matter of wanting to have an extra special ring and differentiate it from other rings then. I'd understand why you'd go that big then even if not your usual style.

To each their own I guess but as it's really not her type of ring I was wondering what she could like about it except being very expensive.
---
I think Tamara was always going to get the biggest ring that whoever proposed to her could afford. She likes to pretend she is understated but she isnā€™t, like she just bought 2 velvet Chanel swimsuits that is not understated šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ normal people when they get engaged there isnā€™t competition (unless you have unhealthy friendships) over who has the biggest ring etc but in influencer world everything is a competition. I think she may be one of the first people in her social circle to get engaged so she will be the person to beat in terms of the ring and wedding so the bar needed to be set quite high.

Look at our Lydia she was one of the first in her ā€˜circleā€™ to get engaged and married and she was more than happy with her engagement ring and wedding until Victoria got engaged and then Jamie followed by Josie as well as Ameliaā€™s short lived engagement.

I think Tamara was always going to get the biggest ring that whoever proposed to her could afford. She likes to pretend she is understated but she isnā€™t, like she just bought 2 velvet Chanel swimsuits that is not understated šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ normal people when they get engaged there isnā€™t competition (unless you have unhealthy friendships) over who has the biggest ring etc but in influencer world everything is a competition. I think she may be one of the first people in her social circle to get engaged so she will be the person to beat in terms of the ring and wedding so the bar needed to be set quite high.

Look at our Lydia she was one of the first in her ā€˜circleā€™ to get engaged and married and she was more than happy with her engagement ring and wedding until Victoria got engaged and then Jamie followed by Josie as well as Ameliaā€™s short lived engagement.
And then Lidl couldnā€™t wait to ā€˜upgradeā€™ her rings to keep up with the Jonesā€™. I even said back on the GG forum that she will get a new ring with a bigger stone as soon as she could because there is no way Lydia can be beaten. Always has to one-up everything!
It must be killing her that her house is so mediocre compared to Fleur, Josie and Leonora (well, her parents) so she continues to pretend! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m really sorry but Tamaraā€™s engagement ring is entirely gauche. Itā€™s too big! Just NO...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m really sorry but Tamaraā€™s engagement ring is entirely gauche. Itā€™s too big! Just NO...
I didn't want to derail too much, so many influencers got engaged lately and, in my humble opinion, Tamsin wins:
Screenshot_20230606_171708_Instagram.jpg

( I got engaged a few times, and my favorite ring was an emerald ring too, inspired by the one Sophia Loren wore in yesterday today tomorrow šŸ„° šŸ„° )

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.