Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bilingual Elsie incoming 🙄 little fella makes guest appearance at the end.👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get a clear response. Why is she so fond of flats ?? What’s wrong with all her heels?

It seems to me that she only wears flats now, unless she is making a fake reel where she wears heels just for the video.

Reactions: 9
The sun is a nightmare, it is getting so dangerous and on any part of the globe. I forget
I've finally figured out why Lydia's gardening really grinds my gears. She wants her garden to look as if it's 10/15/20 years old, but like tomorrow. She's rushing everything. All of these stately homes she visits where she's gushing over the gardens, these plants have been growing and spreading for YEARS. They weren't
"installed" 2 years ago. They've been cared for and tended over a significant time period. Then there's Lydia with all her dying lemon trees because she's so impatient and needs everything to look perfectly manicured and big yesterday.
Bilingual Elsie incoming 🙄 little fella makes guest appearance at the end.👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳
she fiddled with her dirty shoes and then went straight on to touch her hair🤢. The way she says little is so funny, just like a kid who can’t say it properly. The mini Kelly dustbag looked a little off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually feel sorry for Ali. He seems to be genuinely good natured to me and appeared fairly normal before she sucked him into this weird cosplay world she lives in. It’s all so fake and unnatural now, he doesn’t seem happy to me and I would imagine she’s an utter nightmare to be round if she doesn’t get her way. I would bet good money he is totally trapped.
While I agree to some extent he is a grown adult male and can divorce if he had a sliver of a spine.
He doesn't need her for an income, they don't have any children. I'm sure his family and friends would be happy to help him out with anything, from moving to setting up a place etc. And would be happy he got rid of that soulsucking moron that is his wife. But alas, he's 100 % coward through and through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get a clear response. Why is she so fond of flats ?? What’s wrong with all her heels?

It seems to me that she only wears flats now, unless she is making a fake reel where she wears heels just for the video.
Too much vino so mucho wobbles when on heals😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she says little is so funny, just like a kid who can’t say it properly. The mini Kelly dustbag looked a little off!
I saw that! Looks like a plain white dust bag but who knows. I guess the fact that she’s actually using a dust bag is an improvement from the past bag treatment HOWEVER

She puts a foundation brush in the bag… probably no bag insert. The interior of her bags mush be so destroyed if she’s putting a foundation brush (with foundation on it) floating in the bag! And I think it’s risky to put perfume directly in the bag as it could leak. Who needs foundation and perfume for a drunken 8:00 dinner in a hotel? If that bag is real then she’s an even bigger idiot than we thought.

And the ending is sooooo cringe. Her trying to make rock stud gladiator sandals some timeless accessory. His outfit is terrible and she says the jacket matches her by 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh! Do Let Me Come To Your Wedding…

Oh! Do let me come to your wedding
I’d like to wear white if I may
And can I just mention that all the attention
Would flood towards me on the day?
I’d just like to say that you’d be blown away
Attracting no spotlight at all
Nobody would care because I would be there
You’d be watching me having a ball

I’d be stomping about with my scuffed sandal clout
You'd be wowed by my talent refined
I wouldn’t eat food but I’d never be rude
When it came to the time when we dined
I’ll cackle and shriek with my tongue in my cheek
At your copious drinks on the table
I’d swig and I’d swallow; these short legs are hollow
And my drinking‘s of legend and fable

I’ll roar as you pour, watch my teeth and my claw
I’ll be slurring well into the night
There’d be room to explore just one argument more
Then we’ll entertain folk with a fight
They will carry me home like a sad garden gnome
And I’d stay in my bed the next day
My bestie can edit the vlog that I filmed
And my husband can post it away…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
One of the comments said she was in a video so I had to find it
😅 what a horrible song and video but she looks like her true self
Lol and this is the pre nose and chin filler lewk. I can’t get over how different her eyes look back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.