Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie is a scam artist. Cries poverty even though she owns an apartment in London so her grannies can give her more money for fixing up her worn, ugly, falling down farm house. She’s been given over one million in dollars and she has never fixed anything yet. All sheDoes is go on expensive trips and shops for items she does not need. Her mother owns a house in England, one in lower France and one in South Africa.
Totally agree. Loved following her at the beginning of COVID but became suspicious very quickly of her scam plan when I saw she was running a whole business out of volunteers, and then filming them for her own vlogs for free on top of that???

Maybe I'm naive but I think not even Lydia would lie that much about renovating the chateau. I'm sure she would be set on truly making the place Instagramable, although they do seem to both have a thing with abandoning the toilets and bathrooms to their degraded state 🤣
---
A little something Lydiot can wear in the "North Wing" of the Bungalow 😂View attachment 2216156View attachment 2216157
The fact that Catherine wore it WITHOUT the belt 🤣🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 she's my 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lauren working extra hard to snag a few of Lyds' subscribers 😅😅😅😅
Screenshot_20230604_121131_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_121135_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_121207_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_121209_Instagram.jpg

I can just imagine Lyds and Lauren slagging off Josie, Vic, Suzie, Fleur, Patricia, Claire et al during their weekend in Italy . . All the 'inside' gossip how Lyds has been done bad by the industry.
Exactly what Lyds did with Josie until Josie told on her ...

• Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2216345View attachment 2216346View attachment 2216347View attachment 2216348

I can just imagine Lyds and Lauren slagging off Josie, Vic, Suzie, Fleur, Patricia, Claire et al during their weekend in Italy . . All the 'inside' gossip how Lyds has been done bad by the industry.
A little too much sun on that snoz of yours lidl!, getting ready to play Rudolph are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2216345View attachment 2216346View attachment 2216347View attachment 2216348

These influencers you’ve mentioned are all somewhat problematic in their own way, but somehow I still circle back to Lydia as the total ‘has-been’ of this UK influenza group. She’s flopped hard, and Lauren / the LA way is the only one left who’s willing to tolerate Lydia in some sort of desperate follow-growing exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In my area that would warrant a code violation from the township. So much money spent to look like none was spent on upkeep in the last 5 years. I feel an impending Nicholsons rant. They will rue the day that they started working with her.
---
We don’t have things like that here (well, actually, I can’t speak for the whole of the UK, there might be in certain communities, but I’ve never heard of it). Part of me wishes we did, because sometimes, in certain areas, you’ll see mattresses and old furniture and stuff just dumped in people’s front gardens for all to see that stays there seemingly forever. But in other ways, I’m glad we don’t, because my back garden does not look great at the moment, but we’re not well enough for gardening most of the time, so it only gets a little tidy once in a while 🙈 It’s not full of household items, at least, and there’s no lawn, just a lot of overgrown flowers, shrubs, rose bushes, etc, that were there before we moved in. And now weeds 😕 We’ve just had “no mow May”, which encourages people not to mow for a month to allow more nectar for pollinating insects.

I wish Nicholson’s would ditch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We don’t have things like that here (well, actually, I can’t speak for the whole of the UK, there might be in certain communities, but I’ve never heard of it). Part of me wishes we did, because sometimes, in certain areas, you’ll see mattresses and old furniture and stuff just dumped in people’s front gardens for all to see that stays there seemingly forever. But in other ways, I’m glad we don’t, because my back garden does not look great at the moment, but we’re not well enough for gardening most of the time, so it only gets a little tidy once in a while 🙈 It’s not full of household items, at least, and there’s no lawn, just a lot of overgrown flowers, shrubs, rose bushes, etc, that were there before we moved in. And now weeds 😕 We’ve just had “no mow May”, which encourages people not to mow for a month to allow more nectar for pollinating insects.

I wish Nicholson’s would ditch her.
I wish everyone would ditch her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While she was advertising spf for Skin&Me 😳🙄🤣
BTW I believe Madam said in the latest flog sunscreen should be worn all year round... not true (in the UK). I had cancer removed from the side of my nose last year and my consultant said I must wear sunscreen between the months of March and October.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Probably off-white. He works for them. But I think they may have only done Hailey Bieber
Virgil Abloh actually designed Hailey’s dress. Virgil was the founder off Off-White and previously designed for Louis Vuitton but has since passed away. Tamara’s fiance did or still does work for Off White and also Balenciaga I believe (awkward). But no designer as big as that would design a dress for a mid-level influencer like Tamara with a tacky taste in clothes. I can see her asking a designer like Nensi Dojaka to make her a revealing dress to show off her whole body bar nipples but they don’t have the time or means to design for most actresses and models, never mind an instagram desperado. At best she’ll get lent a dress by a fashion house or Michael Kors might make her something 🤢😂. Either way, her dress will be just like Lydia’s was….very ill-fitting so she can show as much cleavage as possible. they’re both as class-less as each other.

Reactions: 9
Leaving this here because I know Lydia will see it 🤣🤣

IMG_0308.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The greenhouse with the green on the OUTSIDE 🤣. Besides the gifted lemon trees there is literally all empty pots and a fake fireplace.

IMG_5582.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.