Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW I believe Madam said in the latest flog sunscreen should be worn all year round... not true (in the UK). I had cancer removed from the side of my nose last year and my consultant said I must wear sunscreen between the months of March and October.
@Sofie I love you and am grateful that you were able to get it removed and hopefully stop cancer in its tracks. I also know you are a fully functioning adult capable of making your own decisions. That all said, I would ditch your dermatologist and find a new one. There’s categorically no safe month to go without sunscreen (I mean unless you’re in the Arctic Circle or Antarctica during the dark months). Obviously a little sun probably won’t kill your but that guidance just isn’t good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
🙄. Yes Lydia everyone is jealous of your success. The brands, ex friends, anyone who isn’t a flying monkey.

IMG_5584.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
@Sofie I love you and am grateful that you were able to get it removed and hopefully stop cancer in its tracks. I also know you are a fully functioning adult capable of making your own decisions. That all said, I would ditch your dermatologist and find a new one. There’s categorically no safe month to go without sunscreen (I mean unless you’re in the Arctic Circle or Antarctica during the dark months). Obviously a little sun probably won’t kill your but that guidance just isn’t good.
I love you too and value your opinion, thank you for sharing. 🤗 I d love to ask lots of questions but as it s Lydia s thread it s best I stay on topic.

Elsie will always be an ignorant chav!

Has anyone seen Teefers new teeth? Such a transformation using Invisilign. 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love you too and value your opinion, thank you for sharing. 🤗 I d love to ask lots of questions but as it s Lydia s thread it s best I stay on topic.

Elsie will always be an ignorant chav!

Has anyone seen Teefers new teeth? Such a transformation using Invisilign. 👌
You mean sticking some China made in China on the existing teeth. She has had bonding, glue, whitening , you name it. No Invisalign journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BTW I believe Madam said in the latest flog sunscreen should be worn all year round... not true (in the UK). I had cancer removed from the side of my nose last year and my consultant said I must wear sunscreen between the months of March and October.
I have stage 3 Melanoma skin cancer and I can categorically state no month of the year is safe to go without literally bathing in suncream even in the winter.
It pains me to say it but she isn’t wrong on this.
I am glad you’re well and hope you stay healthy ☺
Also apply your suncream 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have stage 3 Melanoma skin cancer and I can categorically state no month of the year is safe to go without literally bathing in suncream even in the winter.
Oh no! Im so sorry to hear this. Hugs

As a fellow melanoma survivor I am full sunscreen all year round and I’m in Chicago. Some of the worst sun damage is just from the car windows. The left side of my face and left arm have so much damage so now I don’t leave home without sunscreen.

Wish I would have done this when I was younger. I burned the crap out of my fair Irish/Scottish skin and am always having basal cells etc dealt with now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for sending the warning flares to us, and I hope the best for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh no! Im so sorry to hear this. Hugs

As a fellow melanoma survivor I am full sunscreen all year round and I’m in Chicago. Some of the worst sun damage is just from the car windows. The left side of my face and left arm have so much damage so now I don’t leave home without sunscreen.

Wish I would have done this when I was younger. I burned the crap out of my fair Irish/Scottish skin and am always having basal cells etc dealt with now.
I’m glad you’re a survivor of this, it gives me hope that I can beat it.
I’m still fighting it and hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I should’ve bathed in suncream when I was younger but I thought I was clever and got caught out 1 too many times without cream and now I am paying the price for it.
I’m sorry you still have to deal with it, it’s awful but I hope you continue to be as healthy as is possible 🤍 x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've finally figured out why Lydia's gardening really grinds my gears. She wants her garden to look as if it's 10/15/20 years old, but like tomorrow. She's rushing everything. All of these stately homes she visits where she's gushing over the gardens, these plants have been growing and spreading for YEARS. They weren't
"installed" 2 years ago. They've been cared for and tended over a significant time period. Then there's Lydia with all her dying lemon trees because she's so impatient and needs everything to look perfectly manicured and big yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m glad you’re a survivor of this, it gives me hope that I can beat it.
I’m still fighting it and hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I should’ve bathed in suncream when I was younger but I thought I was clever and got caught out 1 too many times without cream and now I am paying the price for it.
I’m sorry you still have to deal with it, it’s awful but I hope you continue to be as healthy as is possible 🤍 x
Keep on fighting gurl! 💪🏼 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These influencers you’ve mentioned are all somewhat problematic in their own way, but somehow I still circle back to Lydia as the total ‘has-been’ of this UK influenza group. She’s flopped hard, and Lauren / the LA way is the only one left who’s willing to tolerate Lydia in some sort of desperate follow-growing exercise.
Yes ! They're all problematic but I specifically mentioned these ladies because they have, at same stage, been very close to Lyds ie. Lyds needed something from them, then she has dropped them once she had no need for them.
If you look at Lyds IG pics and the "likes" she receives from her contemporaries, it's always the same lot : Ali, Lauren LA Way, Em "Ugh"Sheldon, Alizey, Lucy Meckleburgh, now and then Amelia Liana will give her a 'like' and Leonora Smee.
Lyds never likes any of their posts, does not comment on their posts. She has, however, "liked" one of Lauren's recent posts and commented only for the fact that Lauren's pic was the shared weekend in Italy.
---
🙄. Yes Lydia everyone is jealous of your success. The brands, ex friends, anyone who isn’t a flying monkey.

View attachment 2217534
She is such a negative Nelly. I don't find her relatable because she is a FRAUD, a bad friend, terrible daughter, horrible wife and a bully.
---
Aldi’s Old Money assthetic debunked on TikTok 😂

Thank you for sharing this !!! The comments are telling ... here are a few :
---
Oh the utterly bullshit in the air.
Long day gardening with your hair open. "Closing the kitchen garden" 😂 😂 😂
Pretentious twit.

Screenshot_20230605_081734_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081657_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081700_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081713_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081715_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_081716_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.