Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geranium

VIP Member
He guys, where I live we are now stuck with a fire blocking our only route in or out.( there is a logging road, but it’s dangerous) People are panic buying and all the gas stations are saying they are out of regular. ( that’s a lot of stations too! ) Grocery stores are almost empty on meat and produce, people are panicking. I’m good, drove to Tofino yesterday to get away from the smoke, was a lovely drive.
They are not sure when the road will be open when the fire is out as boulders and trees are raining on the highway. Here is a shot of the fire. The highway is beside the lake. Fire is burning at 140 Hectares at the moment. View attachment 2226197
I have stayed in Tofino,loved it there . Thinking of you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
How many fu****ing times does she need to put her code for shilling a product that every influencer seems to be flogging right now on one vlog ???? I saw it 4 times… is she that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Missclassy19

VIP Member
There’s nothing masculine about him. You can be a an and be into fashion that’s not an issue you can love perfume and clothes but it’s the way he goes about it. His poses. When he’s in her videos he seems more natural and macho when he was in the garden etc. on camera it’s like he’s tryna attract gay men
B8C9411A-B40C-44AF-8242-17ED63AE4230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jadore23

Chatty Member
Excuses if this has been already (I’m hopelessly behind here) discussed but this popped up on my feed:

• Sick
  • Wow

mmmmmmk

Someone on the this thread previously mentioned Noorie Ana ... I think she is relatively new to the influencer game but she travels alot, eats out and shops. Lol everything I'm interested in ! Just watched her Japan vlogs (shopping at 2nd hand Designer stores) and what a change from Lyds' 'shopping' vlogs - Noorie actually included shopping footage !
---
View attachment 2220449View attachment 2220450

Tattlers, let's band together and report Her Travesty to the ASA for this misleading content re the Hairburst tabs and hair extensions :

View attachment 2220451
---
🙄

View attachment 2220454View attachment 2220455View attachment 2220456
Cooking doesn't remove oxalates
---
View attachment 2219532View attachment 2219532View attachment 2219533
Someone has definitely had her hair highlighted again whoever has done it has completely f@£&@£ it up again 🤣🤣🤣
She should get all over bleach and then use colour to add definition. The problem with her highlights is they're difficult to maintain if you want to be light on top. Streaky highlights right from the root is not ideal for her

• Wow

chat-alie

I find it so weird she spent the whole wedding filming. She filmed someone else’s wedding. Everyone else was laughing enjoying while she was filming n isolating herself. Unless they paid her why is she working at the wedding. I found it so weird that’s not an occasion you film unless it’s requested
---
I went to a white boarding school, was the only clack person in my year throughout the 7 years I was there., live in a predominately white area but uni was where I made the effort to meet new people including black people or Asian people. You can’t go uni n not meet or live w someone different it’s stupid. She clearly segregated herself. Any uni you go to theres people of every background even Cambridge 😭😭
I got the impression that she was paid to attend the wedding as a videographer. Would make more sense as to why they had to get their own accomodation. Ali was probably invited seperately and managed to swing Lydia coming as a camerawoman. It feels bizarre they'd video the whole thing otherwise.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
this is courtesy of her new PR company.

look how she acknowledges she is from Northamptonshire, also the the fact it’s been released to coincide with her trip to Italy. It’s no coincidence her ig is full of Italy same time this appeared. It could have been released last week or next week but wouldn’t have been in step with her social media.

I bet if you search ‘label source’ will have same PR as her aswell.

I should think comments on the tiktok are being monitored or tweaked somehow aswell.
OH good point! She's totally planted there in some fancy outfit to be interviewed by this guy!
---
1685549826770.png

• Wow