Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
Lauren working extra hard to snag a few of Lyds' subscribers 😅😅😅😅
View attachment 2216345View attachment 2216346View attachment 2216347View attachment 2216348

I can just imagine Lyds and Lauren slagging off Josie, Vic, Suzie, Fleur, Patricia, Claire et al during their weekend in Italy . . All the 'inside' gossip how Lyds has been done bad by the industry.
Exactly what Lyds did with Josie until Josie told on her ...
Surely Lauren can see how disconnected she is when with her dog, Elsie always looks so awkward with animals. I m not sure if Lauren watches Elsie s videos so maybe she s not aware of how many plants she s killed recently, I wonder how long it will be before Lauren sees through the fake persona ... a charming gardner she ain t!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

K18

VIP Member
She’s actually insane to be spending this much money on dresses REGULARLY…. Even on sale or discounted. Was it gifted? I mean it’s pretty but she’s just not in this wealth bracket to buy dresses 2-4k regularly.

View attachment 2227252
---
And wtf is this monstrosity with hip padding??! 😬. She was going to wear it this friends wedding in Italy but it was too long. What? It’s so unflattering and I can’t think of anywhere that one would wear something this noisy with hip pads and giant ties.

View attachment 2227263
I’m pretty sure she said 3 or 4 years ago she gets a discount at Net a porter. I know some brands like net a porter and space nk used to give a ‘press’ discount to influencers I wonder if hers is still active.
---
I knew it…. She hadn’t talked about extensions on you tube. Probably got in trouble with the company for not completing the brief for free extensions… and followers calling her out! Cause she’s acting panicky about explaining especially about ruining MVC haircut or making him look bad that she didn’t like the cut.

She also copped to MVC giving her a FREE haircut (we figured this) and that Despinas assistant did her recent (bad streaky) color and free extensions. Lots of hair rambling but my gosh woman how can you take a free haircut and then get free extensions and then show up looking like THIS to talk about these free hair services?!

View attachment 2227321View attachment 2227322
I haven’t watched the flog, does she admit to not liking the haircut he did?

Last edited:

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I liked her when she married and I feel sorry for her now. She was so unfortunate with her embarrassing father and of course her disgraced husband.( I am still in shock he wore his garter robes at the Coronation! That was a complete insult and snub to everyone in U.K! ) She adores her girls and forgives him everything. I think she has lost a lot and has had to face endless ridicule because of who she married. Her poor mother met a horrendous end. Throughout it all she keeps popping up smiling. I know she made a few errors but we all do stuff we’re sorry for I guess.
I’m not saying she wasn’t a good or nice person, and def feel sorry for her, but she never had that royal material, just like her daughters.

starship1

It did but she said there was a downpour when they arrived. She mentions the ‘interview’ in the vlog. She said the lad interviewing her has a luxury purchasing channel? Is that the case? Either way, she sad she wasn’t expecting it and was taken by surprise and that she later worried that she didn’t come across well.
Ali's interview was on TikTok, omg, that didn't come across well, pretend-pretentious much.

• Haha

grannypinks

View attachment 2198439

My Song to THE Spinach...

They call me Mr Popeye cos I really love my food
Just fourteen spinach leaves ensure I’m always in the mood
With energy I cut my grass - I’m full of vim and vigour
And as I cut the grass I cut a small, submissive figure
The Wife gives me my orders - I obey her straight away
And though I hate all gardenin’ please heed these words I say...

Chorus.
My spinach patch knows what I’m needin’
I stroke it when I’ve done my weedin’
The heart that’s in my boots lies bleedin’
I’m just a boy and I need feedin‘
Is anybody out there heedin’
My spinach song? I’m here and pleadin’

They call me Mr Popeye - I can crunch a spinach tin
My strength lies in my arms, although I’m looking rather thin
If it wasn’t for my vanity I’d probably do better
I watch my P’s and Q’s and check my spellin’ - every letter
They mock my fragrance wardrobe and my timepiece is a joke
They’ll mock my spinach pizza when it all goes up in smoke

Chorus
My spinach patch knows what I’m needin’
I’m just a boy and I need feedin’
Is anybody out there heedin’
My spinach song? I’m here and pleadin’?

They call me Mr Popeye and my forehead lines are gone
They won’t be coming back until I’m nearly ninety-one
That gives me over fifty years to fill my boots and face
With an awful lot of plastic lining up to take my place
The spinach I’ll be eatin’ in the intervenin’ years
Will fortify the brain cells runnin’ wild between my ears

Chorus
That spinach patch knows what I’m needin’
I’m just a boy and I need feedin’
Is anybody out there heedin‘
My spinach song? I’m here and pleadin’?
Oops, you are a lyrical genius!

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I live on Vancouver Island, Port Alberni.
oohh UBC! What is she studying?

Apparently one of the food trucks rolled on the logging road. ( step daughter who works at grocery store ) No produce truck. I hope the driver is okay.
Thanks so much, Margo❤ Can you keep us informed? I hope you and family all safe - it’s frustrating because it has become a story about the knock on effect on NY - pollution, smog, etc. and hard from here ☘ to find out the details.

My daughter is basing herself in UBC accommodation but is about to start work in a burger shack for the summer - am probably going over for a week in July.

Horrible about the truck.

Ah yes, I see where Tofino is from the map - a five hour drive for you?

B156458E-DAD7-4961-8DA7-F7F3B0787ACC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Surprised he's not got hair implants yet...
Something was going on with his hair last week. It was darker and fuller without the receding hairline and part. In photos showing the back of his head, you can see a spot of thinning/cowlick. I know that the photos showing the back of his head at his wedding were hilarious. Did he not look in a mirror?

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
That's interesting considering how much Lydia was up Lorna's arse at brand trips before covid.... like LA way and Vic level sucking up. She even bought one of Lorna's warped old handbags (which has now been sent to Sellier). Funny Lorna wouldn't answer because she sure knows her!
---
It was baffling how so many were asking about Lydia and Lorna just kept on talking and answering other questions .. but not that question…. I never even knew Lydia was up lornas backside… Lorna seems far more down to earth in a lot of aspects to other influencers..