Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Seriously and WHAT a MESS!

View attachment 2214451
---

$10,000 omg 😱🤢

And Lydia those shoes are neither nice nor timeless. They were a trend item that is well over and even when popular wouldn’t have gone well with any of the outfits she puts them with. How hard is it to own a variety of different sandals that actually go with the dresses? Like some delicate white sandals (per the ODLR website) or lovely pumps? That photo of her with all of the other ladies. They all look great. Pretty and flattering dresses paired with nice feminine shoes. Lydia was wearing a very unflattering green basket dress and those rock studs gladiator block heels again!

View attachment 2214466
Reminds me of camouflage soldiers in a field 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Thanks so much, Margo❤ Can you keep us informed? I hope you and family all safe - it’s frustrating because it has become a story about the knock on effect on NY - pollution, smog, etc. and hard from here ☘ to find out the details.

My daughter is basing herself in UBC accommodation but is about to start work in a burger shack for the summer - am probably going over for a week in July.

Horrible about the truck.

Ah yes, I see where Tofino is from the map - a five hour drive for you?

View attachment 2227091
Oh no, it’s about 2 hours or a bit more if you’re behind a camper. 😂🤣 Lucky for us no one was on the road! It’s a beautiful drive, I had my eye out for Sasquatches, 😂. They have been known to be seen on the side of the road. I saw none. I use to live in Sechelt. Another beautiful place. ( across the water )

Regarding the fire, they have added more water planes as it’s grown and winds usually pick up around 4pm. Everyone is safe.

Your daughter will love living at UBC. She will have a fabulous time in Vancouver. Lots to do and see and tons of outdoor sports etc. I recommend taking a trip to Victoria. ❤
---
Another painful watch, looks like they really can’t be arsed. 😂
This reminds me of an elementary school presentation in front of your classmates. I would give them a C-.
---
She’s actually insane to be spending this much money on dresses REGULARLY…. Even on sale or discounted. Was it gifted? I mean it’s pretty but she’s just not in this wealth bracket to buy dresses 2-4k regularly.

View attachment 2227252
---
And wtf is this monstrosity with hip padding??! 😬. She was going to wear it this friends wedding in Italy but it was too long. What? It’s so unflattering and I can’t think of anywhere that one would wear something this noisy with hip pads and giant ties.

View attachment 2227263
Is that her real face? Wow! Have nothing nice to say, so I’m not gonna say it…

Last edited:
  • Heart

starship1

Shut up Ali Gordon. Worse than my hubby who is always himself, a bloke. Imagine not being who you are esp if you're a geezer. Haha, what has Lydia created. A yes man-actor. A con artist. Fooling new audience but not original audience. Original audience know who they are. When do Instagram and Youtube find out who they are?

• Heart

Pardon my French

Yes Mimi has terrible style even though she's been buying tons of Chanel and Burberry lately. She s obsessed with her sausage jeans even if people keep telling her it does nothing for her shape.

But she doesn't want to be seen as an influencer, even though essentially her one and only job has always been to be the face of Luxy Hair, their company with husband Alex Ikonn before they sold it. Now they have the Intelligent Change company (which she hasn't founded, because it was Alex's and his old 'friend' UJ who they bought out/forced out) and they are up Lydia's arse to help them promote it in the UK I suppose. A country they technically live in but are always on vacation.

The Ikonns surely could give Lydia an advice or two on how to sell overpriced tat.
Is Mimi's sister still on the picture? I remember those 2 from yeeeears ago, basically just shooting videos to promote their Luxy hair extensions. Mimi and Alex were super superficial in front of the camera, they don't seem to have improved over the past 10 years

As Lidl promised to talk about her new extensions, do you reckon she could become a luxy hair ambassador?

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
One of the comments said she was in a video so I had to find it
😅 what a horrible song and video but she looks like her true self
Lol and this is the pre nose and chin filler lewk. I can’t get over how different her eyes look back then.

• Haha

WeLoveTea

There’s nothing masculine about him. You can be a an and be into fashion that’s not an issue you can love perfume and clothes but it’s the way he goes about it. His poses. When he’s in her videos he seems more natural and macho when he was in the garden etc. on camera it’s like he’s tryna attract gay men View attachment 2227137
I can’t remember if it was mentioned on the other gossip website from years gone by (GG) but I remember something was posted showing Ali in his posts and at the time people would post about 50 hashtags and some
Of his hashtags would be like #gay and such in what I think was an attempt to grow followers (I’m talking like maybe 8+ years ago now) - maybe this is his new attempt to attract more followers on TikTok by being more “camp” without actually directly referencing it ; if that makes sense. Gay following for straight men can be massive!

Funny enough my ex was always a bit camp, loved fashion (mentioned he hated Ali Gordon but I think he was just jealous because he wanted to be doing what Ali does) and a lot of my exes following was gay (he was hot and into fashion) so I guess it’s definitely… something?? - PS ex is now with a new girl BUT I always thought if he found himself in a situation with say a bi or pan male, he wouldn’t say no??? Maybe same for Ali?? 🙊

Reactions: 14

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Ali's latest Reel with his pumpkin pants and safari jacket is ... bizarre interesting.

Does the old fart lil fella not own any othe trousers... ???
He gives me major ick.

Soooo many questions about this reel :
Why are you emerging from a greenhouse (mind you, not your own greenhouse) in a gown and eating grapes ???
Why are you thereafter emerging from the not-your-own greenhouse with no shirt on and only wearing your pumpkin pants... ????
*wink wink nudge nudge* Nah, you're too vanilla for any hanky panky in the greenhouse.
Why no shoes ????
Why are you watering the bush with your fragrance ????
Why are your pants so short ???
Are you wearing a wig ???
What is up with the cravat ??? No cigar to match the cravat ?
And finally, have you lost all your marbles ???

View attachment 2201221

View attachment 2201216View attachment 2201217View attachment 2201218

View attachment 2201222

Oof.
View attachment 2201223View attachment 2201225

View attachment 2201236
That part is going to be all the way to his butt crack soon. Hair thinning before our eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14