Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeuni

VIP Member

Now that’s more like it. The whole sequence is pretty much identical to Ali’s but with a tougher “I’m going to kick someone’s arse today” vibe!
He’s a man who knows how to dress for a fight
---
Most likely.

One of the reasons I have zero respect for her is because you can upload and set a timer for when your video goes live so there is no reason why she can’t take the bank holiday off but still post a video.

She will only post when she can dedicate the time after to monitoring her comments.
It’s not like she spent the holiday doing anything but wandering around in a dingy robe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sofie

VIP Member
It’s so uncomfortable to watch her parade around with that bag @Julia123. It basically makes her look poor and uninformed. Why doesn’t she see how bad she looks. Cotswold adjacent folks.,,is this really how people dress there? Two or three expensive accessories and basic polyester dresses?
Only Josie, lol. Of course Elsie has copied her but somehow looks much worse. Elsie believes the fake Hermezzz bags give her gravitas.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Used to irritate me. Makes me laugh at this point. 🙄
---

Yet she was supposed to have a spare umbrella and boots for emergencies in her super prepared expensive car.
---

Oops, did not see your comment 😅
---

This lady here looks friendlier than Lydia though! No smug face, no 💩 bronzer, and the caterpillar eyebrows at least suit her features !
---

I've got one question though, it's about the style of these big diamond rings. I understand the wanting a big diamond because of all the prestige around diamonds of course, but c'mon, you can't tell me she actually liked the look of that ring??? She never ever wears big rings, and suddenly this is her style? It's got to be just about having a big ass stone ?! Would she like that style of ring if it was a crystal?
It's like for Hermes bags, I have a hard time believing these girls actually like the designs so much. They all went from Dior or Jacquemus to Hermes.
I think it’s a bit different with engagement rings though. I never wear rings as I find them irritating however when I get engaged and married I will be wearing a diamond engagement ring and wedding ring everyday. An engagement ring isn’t a cocktail ring and I think the preference of a large diamond or a large crystal is a personal preference as many people are happy with Moissanites or coloured gemstones over a diamond.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
It seems to be ok, until it decides to go wild again. The other one is starting to play games 😂.
Oh, it’s such a horrible and painful affliction - can you do something? Surgery?
---
I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously, so apologises, but every single time she’s on my FYP she only seems to wear Valentino tan block heel or tan flats. Does she need to nip to primark? She just seems very samey with the accessories!
Primark has been doing those rockstuds forever so... maybe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Didn’t Lydia also say something along the lines of “I am going to be THE best ally for black people” or something equally as condescending during BLM?

Oh and those bloody TikToks with the pair of them - reminds me of secondary school plays where everyone takes a step forward to say their line and then a step back. They are so painfully embarrassing.

If I was a wife of Ali’s friend, I couldn’t bring myself to even pretend to like her or make conversation or include her. She would take that to be jealousy but in actual fact, those girls probably know there’s no point because Lydia would just brag, name drop, brand name drop, try and bring you down to elevate herself the entire time.

She wants people to look at her and be jealous and feel inferior. She likes putting herself apart from others as it makes her feel more important.

I’ll never forget the time she walked into a fishing shop (or something random) and then commented “oh I bet all those men wondered why some young women dressed in designer clothes was coming in their shop”.

EVERYTHING with her is about feeling superior!
Indeed and how deluded is she, there is nothing to be jealous about regarding the daft bint. The end is nigh for this Chav.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
He guys, where I live we are now stuck with a fire blocking our only route in or out.( there is a logging road, but it’s dangerous) People are panic buying and all the gas stations are saying they are out of regular. ( that’s a lot of stations too! ) Grocery stores are almost empty on meat and produce, people are panicking. I’m good, drove to Tofino yesterday to get away from the smoke, was a lovely drive.
They are not sure when the road will be open when the fire is out as boulders and trees are raining on the highway. Here is a shot of the fire. The highway is beside the lake. Fire is burning at 140 Hectares at the moment. View attachment 2226197
OH NO! Stay safe!!!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
agree lol. But even for long haul… why not just wear the comfy clothes to the airport and on the flight and then in the airport? Can’t imagine trying to wriggle in and out of an outfit in your seat so no one sees your underwear. And how do people manage to change in the teeeeeeny tiny bathroom?

Like I said I’ve never seen anyone do this even from Chicago to London, or Chicago to Hawaii (long flights)… so I find it fascinating if this is in fact a “thing” to completely change clothes on a flight. Maybe longer flights it’s nice to put on fresh clothes but can’t you do that when you land?

Seems more like a way an influencer can tag 2 outfits. 🤓
I agree, I have only ever known people to get changed in the lounges before and after the flight. This is mostly because some lounges have strict dress codes and don't allow sports or lounge clothes so people get changed before going to their gate. The only time I have ever really known people to change on board a flight is if they are on a flight where you are offered a shower.

Julia123

VIP Member
And the price! $566!!!
---
I agree, I have only ever known people to get changed in the lounges before and after the flight. This is mostly because some lounges have strict dress codes and don't allow sports or lounge clothes so people get changed before going to their gate. The only time I have ever really known people to change on board a flight is if they are on a flight where you are offered a shower.
That’s interesting about the lounges. Clearly I haven’t flown as fancy as that! Lol

• Heart