Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allexie01

VIP Member
What happened to teeny tiny Ali's motorised golfing wally-trolley thingy? Haven't seen it since he first showed it off. Was he mocked unmercifully by his mates about it and sold it?

(Screenshot from Insta Stories)

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 11.36.16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

K18

VIP Member
I mean… this woman wore this KM dress and a BIRKIN to the pool. The swimsuit was showing in the keyhole. 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is a dress to wear to dinner not as a cover up. Shows how much she actually likes her own KM dresses. Either never worn or worn for gardening or pool cover up. And don’t get me started on the birkin at the pool.

View attachment 2214626View attachment 2214627
Didn’t she wear that dress in white to the welcome drinks?
---
I can’t get excited by Tamara, her English drives me crazy!
That’s the one thing that really bothers me about her. She pretends she can’t speak English even though she has lived here for years with her family and her sister speaks english very well.

• Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
That price, ok so does that mean it didn’t come from the store because 8000€ for someone who is supposedly so rich is f all! If it is real , the price would pay for your funeral and some lovely flowers!
I was thinking the same thing. She blows that much on 2 ugly dresses.

• Heart
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you pick one that hasn’t been eaten by the caterpillars lol 😂
---

---

I’m sorry but that branch looks ridiculous in her lounge I think she’s lost the plot!
looks like she needs netting or something over her lettuces! .

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
It’s so uncomfortable to watch her parade around with that bag @Julia123. It basically makes her look poor and uninformed. Why doesn’t she see how bad she looks. Cotswold adjacent folks.,,is this really how people dress there? Two or three expensive accessories and basic polyester dresses?
Genuinely wealthy people wouldn’t be seen dead in synthetic clothes

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
Thank you but I broke off that engagement too 🤭 . I literally always ended up engaged because I believed that saying no was too rude and I didn't want to be mean T.T ( I went to therapy and everything is better now!!)
Oooh litterally one of my recurring nightmare it to have to say yes to a guy and all of the family is around me pressuring me.
Must have been hard but it makes for good stories 😉
Reminds me of that movie Just Married, with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. Have you finally found yourself your Gere to your Roberts by any chance ?
---
Probably not as on their website it says to take 4 capsules with water every day but I don’t know if it is an extended release capsule or not.
4 capsules??? Well, how to know Lydia never actually take these supplements? She hates taking tablets. Can you imagine her taking 4 tablets on a daily? She goes for the gummies. But the gummies packaging doesn't go with her assssthetic. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
I reckon the footage is still to come. maybe they are SO far behind with vlogs that Italy wants the holiday referred to ? maybe it was the wedding then le Manoir then a "holiday"