Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't want to derail too much, so many influencers got engaged lately and, in my humble opinion, Tamsin wins:
View attachment 2221355

( I got engaged a few times, and my favorite ring was an emerald ring too, inspired by the one Sophia Loren wore in yesterday today tomorrow 🥰 🥰 )
Yes this one I find interesting. It's got personality, intricacy. Tamara's ring just looks Bling Bling. Although I have no knowledge in diamonds and haute joaillerie though so I might be the one sounding stupid. I don't know how to explain it other than Tamara's ring, although more expensive than a liver, if it wasn't a diamond it wouldn't be interesting I think. Anyways, I will stop ranting about this topic as I appreciate not everyone has the same tastes and it's ok !
---
If she was eating properly a bit of everything there would be no need for ridiculous supplements. She has no big health issue that requires such supplements ! lidl go and have one of your IV drip full of crap and shut up!
True. I find the business of supplements annoying 'cause it's promoted absolutely everywhere, and the promess of the pretend lifestyle that goes with it 🙄. Do people really have the money to buy 20€ reishi powders, 60€ supplements, 20 euros spirulina powder etc etc... I mean try eating healthy on the long term first before spending so much people, really. Unless you're something like insulin resistant, immuno depressed, lacking in certain vitamins and stuff like that...

I'll go spend my money on some yummy tomatoes personally because I've been craving fresh ones for so freaking long 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bahhhaa I just watched Lorna Luxe do a live and bizarrely so many people kept asking if she knew Lydia Millen. Naturally Lorna would not respond … but baffled me why so many asked about Lydia. Lorna has moved to the cotswolds and yet people asking about Lydia clearly think she herself lives there also … yet if they can read a map clearly she lives in Northamptonshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finally caught up...utterly exhausted! I have a few days with my family and whoooosh...you explode....😅😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bahhhaa I just watched Lorna Luxe do a live and bizarrely so many people kept asking if she knew Lydia Millen. Naturally Lorna would not respond … but baffled me why so many asked about Lydia. Lorna has moved to the cotswolds and yet people asking about Lydia clearly think she herself lives there also … yet if they can read a map clearly she lives in Northamptonshire.
That's interesting considering how much Lydia was up Lorna's arse at brand trips before covid.... like LA way and Vic level sucking up. She even bought one of Lorna's warped old handbags (which has now been sent to Sellier). Funny Lorna wouldn't answer because she sure knows her!
---

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha someone turned the irrigation system off and she didn't know. I'm not gardening expert but surely if she gardened regularly she would have noticed the soil was dry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m really sorry but Tamara’s engagement ring is entirely gauche. It’s too big! Just NO...
It is too big but I wouldn’t say no to it and then I’d keep it in the divorce settlement 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a big rock and I love it! bling bling bling 💍 :p :m
---
I didn't want to derail too much, so many influencers got engaged lately and, in my humble opinion, Tamsin wins:
View attachment 2221355

( I got engaged a few times, and my favorite ring was an emerald ring too, inspired by the one Sophia Loren wore in yesterday today tomorrow 🥰 🥰 )
GOR-GEOUS! I love emeralds! 💚💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker here and not sure if I missed this conversation but is anyone else completely ticked off by the way she incorrectly pronounced Trattoria in her most recent tik tok??? If you're going to put on an Italian accent and attempt to show off your posh Italian knowledge, at least get your pronunciation correct 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker here and not sure if I missed this conversation but is anyone else completely ticked off by the way she incorrectly pronounced Trattoria in her most recent tik tok??? If you're going to put on an Italian accent and attempt to show off your posh Italian knowledge, at least get your pronunciation correct 🤢
She also needs to get her English pronunciation correct😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooh, stunning! 🥰 Congratulations on your engagement.
Thank you but I broke off that engagement too 🤭 . I literally always ended up engaged because I believed that saying no was too rude and I didn't want to be mean T.T ( I went to therapy and everything is better now!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
you will soon become immune like us when you realise she pronounces everything incorrectly regardless of the language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It did but she said there was a downpour when they arrived. She mentions the ‘interview’ in the vlog. She said the lad interviewing her has a luxury purchasing channel? Is that the case? Either way, she sad she wasn’t expecting it and was taken by surprise and that she later worried that she didn’t come across well.
Ali's interview was on TikTok, omg, that didn't come across well, pretend-pretentious much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Tamara's ring is that big can you imagine what the wedding will be like, Aldi get those mini eggs ready 😂
When the fiancé tells Naomi Campbell, “Get ready for the wedding,” you know there’s something big ahead! 😳🍾

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.