Lydia Millen #178 Amelia Wickstead, Eeelie Saab, and Lulu Le-MON, ignorance of brands has hit rock botTOM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like she's having a manic episode.
Just in case, it's been sped up. This would have taken 20minutes of rambling at normal speed 😑
---
Lydia *points to green trinket* : ooh it's Verdi Gris
Me *french* : what ??... Verdi Gris? Do you mean Vert de Gris?? And what the F is Vert de gris anyways? This is green for god's sake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s literally an outfit of which Martha Stewart or Camilla would wear an iteration of at home / in the garden… My point is why is he dressing like a (older) woman???!!! Do we think Lydia knows he’s got to be gay?? There’s no denying it anymore surely.
---
Ahahahahaha...he's chanelling Price Phillip now!! Aldi, you are a right plonker!

View attachment 2197202
Pretty sure Prince Philip would never be caught wearing something like that!!!
---
This is what she says to the girls after they get her unflattering cardigan she left at the villa… mind you cawwie was prepared to MISS HER FLIGHT to make sure she got that sweater for this narc. I wish they had filmed her absolute melt down when she realized she herself left behind the ONLY SWEATER she can possibly wear on an airplane.

Notice noone else is laughing.

View attachment 2197210
What a b*tch. You can even see the split moment where she realises “oh fk I’m being recorded” before she breaks out into laughter. If she’s not an asshole she’s a weirdo (and not in a cool way either).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon there is more than a few inches in the difference of their height. Ali has said he is 5’9 but wether he is 5’9 or 5’7 even in heels Lydia is never taller than him. In these pictures she is either wearing rockstuds which are 2.3 inches high or Hangisis which are 4.1 inches high. All heel heights that should make her taller than Ali or at least equal.

In the last photos she is wearing Jimmy Choos and which are 3.3 inches high but she is also really stretching herself upwards and back to seem taller and she is just about Ali’s height yet in their wedding photos when she has higher heels on she is quite a bit smaller than him.

They most likely also edit their photos to appear taller.

Another reason I do not believe Lydia is 5’7 is because she is always exclaiming how short and dumpy she is. The average female height in the UK is 5’47 so 5’7 is quite a bit above average and not short at all. Do we ever hear Victoria say she is short? No! Apparently Tamara is also 5’7 (according to Google) she never claims she is short either. A 5’7 female is not short.

I bet it is one of the reasons Lydia never wears the clothes brands send her. She will be --- for the samples and will be too embarrassed to ask for them to be tailored as she has probably also told them she is 5’7 too.

View attachment 2196734
View attachment 2196735
View attachment 2196736
View attachment 2196737
View attachment 2196738
View attachment 2196740
View attachment 2196742
I may of dreamt it (terrible dream if so) but I swear she has said she is 5’4 somewhere before sometime along the years?
---
It really is such a shame, I mean each to their own but he was so much better when he wasn’t pretending to be a posh so and so and was his cheeky chappy self dressing more for his age

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I may of dreamt it (terrible dream if so) but I swear she has said she is 5’4 somewhere before sometime along the years?
---

It really is such a shame, I mean each to their own but he was so much better when he wasn’t pretending to be a posh so and so and was his cheeky chappy self dressing more for his age
I think she’s 5 ft 5

Reactions: 9
@Julia123 Are you able to attach the part of the flog where Carrie tells her not to pick her nose? I had a good laugh at that 😂
yes I'll screen grab that! I'll also screen record Lydia narratingthe back story on the cardigan that was sent by taxi to the airport because she cannot fly without that one and only sweater. Honestly if I were her staff I'd burn it and make her wear normal travel outfits. It's so bad
---
Mind you I'm picking up on the MAJOR SHADE she's throwing at these bags by saying the OLD Lydia would NEVER want them. She is the worst. Brand offers up a free bag.. she can't decide so she asks for 2... then basically says she wouldn't have ever worn them in the past and by the way... she's HAPPY scraping the bottom of her career and living in a house she hates with a husband as a roommate. eyeroll

Watch this space... she'll leave them somewhere for the dogs to destroy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Karen Millen who????????? Time for Karen Millen to get rid of Millen-Moron.
Screenshot_20230526_190125.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok LOOOOOVE that this comes in time for Lydia's second to last vlog where she mentioned her "very intelligent followers" "some that are not always very fond of her" ... Which I took as a compliment aimed towards us!! 👏👏👏
Also, on that topic, did I miss the "AD" disclaimer during her Chloe Digital advert in that vlog??
CC9C386F-60FC-47FB-BB22-A6A4A41691F9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish there was an extra special like button that I could share with all the wonderful community here …….💗💖
Thank you for all your lovely caring messages. I hope sharing my personal post has perhaps helped some of you in some small way.

Now back to business.
I will be very busy this weekend. I have suddenly realised the reason why I have disturbed sleep. I really need to wear a hair band that is a matchy matchy colour to the logo on my dressing gown. This will make my bedtime routine complete. Or in the words of Rapunzel Millen, this makes me sooooo happy.
So I’m off to sweep the internet to find a blue/navy hair band to match the name & logo on my dressing gown. I might source a few thousand on Ali Express & create an affiliate link to flog them to others.
Thankfully I have a very popular first name - Hilton 😳🤫
I don’t have my surname embroidered, but it’s pretty common too - Hotels 🫣🫢

View attachment 2182718
I don’t visit here much, but wanted to send you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.