Lydia Millen #178 Amelia Wickstead, Eeelie Saab, and Lulu Le-MON, ignorance of brands has hit rock botTOM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our queen of thread titles @Milking Keynes for yet another gem šŸ˜ which received 60 votes!!!! :coronation:
We really have a lot of "appareciation" (sic) for your efforts! šŸ˜

* Results of poll - Two thirds of voters thought the view out of the car window was a painted landscape backdrop for a static shot for the 'gram. The other third should have gone to Specsavers!
* Yes, the thread title is the MGs continuing to mangle the names of the brands that keep paying them. But who will ever say Lulu Lemon correctly again? šŸ¤£
* Maybe the thread title should read BOT-tom as our "perfectionist" video editing influencer has reached 1m followers on TikTok, the platform she's been concentrating her efforts on.

20230516_102920.jpg

* The secret financial project that's taken so much time is a revamp of the blog. Who reads blogs?
* Lidl has signed with public relations agency Belle PR. Meanwhile ditched Naked PR Christopher Charnley is redoing his web site...
* As reported in the last tl;dr the MGs went to Ibiza to the Intelligent Change Summit, which took place on April 27 - 30.
* The trip involved Tomb Raider channeling Lidl and Teeny Ali going on "Sanctum" hikes and workouts. Unfortunately they were too strenuous for the pub crawling MGs, and he developed a shoulder injury...rapidly followed by Lidl. Except that Lidl kept forgetting she had one. Our @Shoelaces diagnosed BULLSHIT in what was the thread's most popular post.

20230516_102829.jpg

* If Lidl doesn't have an eating disorder she has a manners disorder, stuffing her cheeks like a chipmunk as if she hasn't seen food all day...oh wait.....

Screenshot_20230516_101922_Chrome.jpg

* Our jet setting fashionista then went to Palma, Mallorca for a Cara Mellon shoot. She flew there via Northamptonshire, as you do when you are not paying for flights! However, she told us she was going straight from Ibiza to Mallorca....after all, the flight is less than 50 minutes!
* We are totally sick of the tan HermĆØs belt and bag "styled" with everything, including KM clothing. Cost per wear dahhhlings!
* The MGs then popped up in America for the Kentucky Derby, thus swerving the Coronation of King Charles. What, no coronation invites for the Kate Middleton wannabe, royalty loving Lidl?
* She wore a green spotted dress, with pink hair bow AND headband as a nod to Oaks Day. It was held on the Friday, so you could have been back in time to join Josie, Suzie, Vi and Amelia! Oh, no invite?
* Lidl won 300 dollars in a bet but promptly gave it away to "someone more deserving than her". That'll be Ali, then!
* She says she likes to wear a dress to and from the airport and can slip out of the dress and into her cashmere joggers in her seat. Er.... I tried it in economy and got arrested!

Screenshot_20230516_102028_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl claims to suffer from shyness. Looks like narcissist egomaniac control freakery from where we are sitting.
* On the topic of mental health, Lidl posted a way for ADHA sufferers to read faster. "This felt like a hug for my brain" said Lidl, self diagnosing as usual.
* The outdoor kitchen's solid oak cabinets with black hardware (made by a Cotswold joiner!) have now been installed. The MGs can't cook and the actual kitchen is 10 feet away! I smell a rat.......mice, ants, woodlice and some spiders.
* We wondered why there were so many cupboards... Lidl has turned Ali's shed into her potting shed so are they for him...?
* Green fingered Lidl showed huge asparagus she'd grown....er....you harvest in the third year to allow plants to establish!
* She's back on a horse in new riding gear and has progressed to cantering. Jelly of Amelia, Lidl?
* Copying of Josie is off the scale...church bells, white tulips, the garden, smoothies....

Screenshot_20230516_101942_Chrome.jpg

In other news:
* Ali appeared in a floral dressing gown, channeling his feminine side...
* The lit-tul lad's black patent opera shoes with grosgrain bow added fuel to the fire....
* As did the linen shirt, pert nipples and see through linen trousers. Blink twice if you need help Ali!
* Ali is hiding his horrible dressing room floor with a large rug.
* Woodpeckers have destroyed the beehives. Wait till they see the kitchen garden garden kitchen!

Our thoughts are with our @Ms.Chanandler Bong

Screenshots thanks to @Oops...,@Shoelaces @Peppypoopar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Congratulations to our queen of thread titles @Milking Keynes for yet another gem šŸ˜ which received 60 votes!!!! :coronation:

* Results of poll - Two thirds of voters thought the view out of the car window was a painted landscape backdrop for a static shot for the 'gram. The other third should have gone to Specsavers!
* Yes, the thread title is the MGs continuing to mangle the names of the brands that keep paying them. But who will ever say Lulu Lemon correctly again? šŸ¤£
* Maybe the thread title should read BOT-tom as our "perfectionist" video editing influencer has reached 1m followers on TikTok, the platform she's been concentrating her efforts on.

View attachment 2173604

* The secret financial project that's taken so much time is a revamp of the blog. Who reads blogs?
* Lidl has signed with public relations agency Belle PR. Meanwhile ditched Naked PR Christopher Charnley is redoing his web site...
* As reported in the last tl;dr the MGs went to Ibiza to the Intelligent Change Summit, which took place on April 27 - 30.
* The trip involved Tomb Raider channeling Lidl and Teeny Ali going on "Sanctum" hikes and workouts. Unfortunately they were too strenuous for the pub crawling MGs, and he developed a shoulder injury...rapidly followed by Lidl. Except that Lidl kept forgetting she had one. Our @Shoelaces diagnosed BULLSHIT in what was the thread's most popular post.

View attachment 2173606

* If Lidl doesn't have an eating disorder she has a manners disorder, stuffing her cheeks like a chipmunk as if she hasn't seen food all day...oh wait.....

View attachment 2173610

* Our jet setting fashionista then went to Palma, Mallorca for a Cara Mellon shoot. She flew there via Northamptonshire, as you do when you are not paying for flights! However, she told us she was going straight from Ibiza to Mallorca....after all, the flight is less than 50 minutes!
* We are totally sick of the tan HermĆØs belt and bag "styled" with everything, including KM clothing. Cost per wear dahhhlings!
* The MGs then popped up in America for the Kentucky Derby, thus swerving the Coronation of King Charles. What, no coronation invites for the Kate Middleton wannabe, royalty loving Lidl?
* She wore a green spotted dress, with pink hair bow AND headband as a nod to Oaks Day. It was held on the Friday, so you could have been back in time to join Josie, Suzie, Vi and Amelia! Oh, no invite?
* Lidl won 300 dollars in a bet but promptly gave it away to "someone more deserving than her". That'll be Ali, then!
* She says she likes to wear a dress to and from the airport and can slip out of the dress and into her cashmere joggers in her seat. Er.... I tried it in economy and got arrested!

View attachment 2173613

* Lidl claims to suffer from shyness. Looks like narcissist egomaniac control freakery from where we are sitting.
* On the topic of mental health, Lidl posted a way for ADHA sufferers to read faster. "This felt like a hug for my brain" said Lidl, self diagnosing as usual.
* The outdoor kitchen's solid oak cabinets with black hardware (made by a Cotswold joiner!) have now been installed. The MGs can't cook and the actual kitchen is 10 feet away! I smell a rat.......mice, ants, woodlice and some spiders.
* We wondered why there were so many cupboards... Lidl has turned Ali's shed into her potting shed so are they for him...?
* Green fingered Lidl showed huge asparagus she'd grown....er....you harvest in the third year to allow plants to establish!
* She's back on a horse in new riding gear and has progressed to cantering. Jelly of Amelia, Lidl?
* Copying of Josie is off the scale...church bells, white tulips, the garden, smoothies....

View attachment 2173625

In other news:
* The lit-tul lad's black patent opera shoes with grosgrain bow added fuel to the fire....
* As did the linen shirt, pert nipples and see through linen trousers. Blink twice if you need help Ali!
* Woodpeckers have destroyed the beehives. Wait till they see the kitchen garden garden kitchen!

What a marvelous recap!
Can't wait to dive in the most flog. On a scale of 1 to 10, how fun is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2173604

View attachment 2173606

View attachment 2173610

View attachment 2173613

View attachment 2173625

In other news:

Brilliant recap, @Miscanthus - your best yet! šŸ˜‚ā¤šŸ‘šŸ„‚ Thanks for the thread title votes, Tattlers - very, very much appareciation šŸ„° Elsie, we love your grammar, pronunciation, spelling, wow, wonderful, oh my goodness..
a hug for the brain šŸ˜‚ :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those outfits she wore to the Kentucky Derby were awful. Also Josie's veg beds are thriving Lydia's not so much šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you again dear @Miscanthus for another best read of the week! I loved it. Also great title dearest Havisham (which I somehow managed to miss completely! Duh! I would have voted for it though!)

Do you think sheā€™s ever going to disclose the identity of ā€˜our joiner from the Cotswoldsā€™? He or she is probably looking at their phone every five minutes on tenterhooks hoping to get lots of new instructions to make up for the time and money it took to give this freebie that no-one will bother to look after...Personally I love mildew and mould spores they help so much with my breathing...Do you think she expected the worktops to be included or has someone else stumped up their profit margin to gift her them? I think someone should offer to gift her a lighthouse for her garden donā€™t you? I mean there must be at least enough room left of her sprawling estate to accommodate a kindly gifted theme park!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where on Earth would anyone wear this crinkly, dirty cellophane-looking, floor-length dress?
Screenshot_20230516_131121_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230516_131102_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230516_131202_Instagram.jpg

She's done nothing but stand in it for ten seconds and it's already hideously wrinkled.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Where on Earth would anyone wear this crinkly, dirty cellophane-looking, floor-length dress?
View attachment 2173873
View attachment 2173874
View attachment 2173875
She's done nothing but stand in it for ten seconds and it's already hideously wrinkled.
God, those shirt dresses are hurting my eyes.. I am screaming inside.. burn them! Build a bonfire (or bomb-fire as Aldi says) in the estate garden estate kitchen outdoor estate whatever and burn. every. last. one! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread! So funny!

@Milking Keynes posted the šŸ‘šŸ• power couple short in the last thread and I was a bit stunned (but not surprised) at the state of her ā€œslandalsā€. My gosh woman! Wearing those out in public and for dinner! They are TRASHED!

The look on Aliā€™s face says it all.

IMG_4856.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
BF364996-B791-4424-9317-CACEA38C8813.jpeg

Apparently the loo for the insects isnā€™t well enough to go in the garden kitchen. Now what will they do?

1369949A-936E-48BB-A7E1-6718317BD1A4.png

Sheā€™s just got ready to go for a meeting with the small mammal representative vis the plumbing arrangements for the rat and mice droppings in the garden kitchen...

C046A63E-DD55-408D-BB8C-89E7E4EBD44F.jpeg

Pssst! The loos arenā€™t working in the outside kitchen cupboards. Dā€™you think anyone will build a disposable nappy vending machine for us all? Donā€™t tell anyone I told you - but the earwigs and wood lice are threatening to send their Union Representatives in...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread! So funny!

@Milking Keynes posted the šŸ‘šŸ• power couple short in the last thread and I was a bit stunned (but not surprised) at the state of her ā€œslandalsā€. My gosh woman! Wearing those out in public and for dinner! They are TRASHED!

The look on Aliā€™s face says it all.

View attachment 2173915View attachment 2173917
So luxe. Proudly shows everyone to see too! What in the fresssh heck was she thinking? Not that she's thinking much these days.
But seriously, does she think this is any sort of flex? Is it the Hermes craze?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So luxe. Proudly shows everyone to see too! What in the fresssh heck was she thinking? Not that she's thinking much these days.
But seriously, does she think this is any sort of flex? Is it the Hermes craze?
Exactly. And she picks them up off the deskā€¦ and proudly shows up close while holding from the bottom. Omg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t understand the vlog title - what style change? She managed to actually insult the British viewer and the US viewer. She firstly said that the Americans put the brits to shame dressing for the Dahr-bee. Then, she said she was surprised at the amount of Oscar de la Renta dresses worn by older women who attended. Huh? Oscar de la Renta RIP used to say he designed to make all women look and feel better so Iā€™m perplexed at that comment (although I donā€™t know why - she never fails to take people down even when unintentional).

3813E3E4-AA7D-4EDD-98DA-43E75E6B8442.jpeg

---
The response to why she wasnā€™t wearing Cara Millen.... make it make sense!

D060B8F0-4BB7-442A-A054-E67CA3BAC17F.jpeg
77DF47E8-C17A-43D5-9D75-63FE5BFE33EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Full-disclosure, Lydia is one of the very few influencers I can tolerate and I enjoy her content, but the tension between her and Ali on the latest blog was palpableā€¦borderline awkwardā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The Daaaaaby. These two are such a bore! All of these events and traveling yet all sheā€™s concerned about is a step and repeat photo op and rubbing elbows with people with real money.

When can we expect Lydia to order the new Hermes yoga bra and leggings? Such a steal at $475 & $890.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.