Lydia Millen #178 Amelia Wickstead, Eeelie Saab, and Lulu Le-MON, ignorance of brands has hit rock botTOM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she says to the girls after they get her unflattering cardigan she left at the villa… mind you cawwie was prepared to MISS HER FLIGHT to make sure she got that sweater for this narc. I wish they had filmed her absolute melt down when she realized she herself left behind the ONLY SWEATER she can possibly wear on an airplane.

Notice noone else is laughing.

View attachment 2197210
Yuk, ugly pathetic nasty woman inside and out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
And another gem from the end of the vlog. Poor Lydia so tired from the back to back trips of a health retreat pampering trip and this shoot where everyone but her busted their arse. She didn’t even buckle her own shoes. She just showed up, curled her hair and posed. She doesn’t even have to think about the logistics of travel with her two flying monkeys with her.

Good thing Cawwie reminded her that Ali will have made sure there is food for her when she gets home… cause we all know she doesn’t do that for him when he travels. Her reply about Ali making her food “I hope so”.

The real Lydia… zero care about anyone but herself. Don’t see her asking Cawwie if she’s tired too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
This is what she says to the girls after they get her unflattering cardigan she left at the villa… mind you cawwie was prepared to MISS HER FLIGHT to make sure she got that sweater for this narc. I wish they had filmed her absolute melt down when she realized she herself left behind the ONLY SWEATER she can possibly wear on an airplane.

View attachment 2197210
Oh that’s horrible to watch. There was absolutely no banter between friends there, just the 2 minions being submissive.
---
And another gem from the end of the vlog. Poor Lydia so tired from the back to back trips of a health retreat pampering trip and this shoot where everyone but her busted their arse. She didn’t even buckle her own shoes. She just showed up, curled her hair and posed. Good thing Cawwie reminded her that Ali will have made sure there is food for her when she gets home… cause we all know she doesn’t do that for him!

The real Lydia… zero care about anyone but herself.

View attachment 2197275
If it was the other way round Lydia would not have had food ready waiting for Ali to get home.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And another gem from the end of the vlog. Poor Lydia so tired from the back to back trips of a health retreat pampering trip and this shoot where everyone but her busted their arse. She didn’t even buckle her own shoes. She just showed up, curled her hair and posed. She doesn’t even have to think about the logistics of travel with her two flying monkeys with her.

Good thing Cawwie reminded her that Ali will have made sure there is food for her when she gets home… cause we all know she doesn’t do that for him when he travels. Her reply about Ali making her food “I hope so”.

The real Lydia… zero care about anyone but herself. Don’t see her asking Cawwie if she’s tired too.

View attachment 2197275
Seriously Carrie talks to her like a 4 year old and Lydiot acts like a 4 year old, its creepy 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
View attachment 2193304
Best caption to Namima’s photo wins a beefroot colour daxon!

I tell you Claypole - you need to put yer castanets down - this is a very cheeky cab sav from the west end of the vineyard. I can smell the bouquet from up here. Amayzin’...
'So, you see if I pull this string here, his head goes up...wait 'til you see what happens when I pull the other one...'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another reason I do not believe Lydia is 5’7 is because she is always exclaiming how short and dumpy she is. The average female height in the UK is 5’47 so 5’7 is quite a bit above average and not short at all. Do we ever hear Victoria say she is short? No! Apparently Tamara is also 5’7 (according to Google) she never claims she is short either. A 5’7 female is not short.

I bet it is one of the reasons Lydia never wears the clothes brands send her. She will be --- for the samples and will be too embarrassed to ask for them to be tailored as she has probably also told them she is 5’7 too.

View attachment 2196734
View attachment 2196735
View attachment 2196736
View attachment 2196737
View attachment 2196738
View attachment 2196740
View attachment 2196742
Exactly this! I’m 5’7” and only know 2 other women who are taller than me. It’s taller than average and when in heels I’m taller than most men so would never describe myself as short and dumpy.
Alex Coll and Sarah Ashcroft are 5’8” and both describe themselves as tall. The height for all the ‘longer length’ clothes is 5’7” and over so would never be classed as short.

Plus if Lydia really is a size 4-6 and 5’7 she would look taller not shorter. Funny how all the clothes on depop are UK size 8 yet she claims she buys a 4 in her videos. She’s just a vile Lying McLieFace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is vile, inside and out. Those parts of the vlog just prove it. Why can her sycophantic fans not see this? Carrie is just as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2197210
She is a disgusting human being.

• Heart

View attachment 2197210

“ I love being me” 🤢 that’s ironic, as most people can’t stand you dear. I those that do, it’s all fakery.

She’s completely and utterly in love with herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2197275
@Julia123 Are you able to attach the part of the flog where Carrie tells her not to pick her nose? I had a good laugh at that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
:unsure:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So, according to Aldi, this is the brand new Condiment’s Set-Up at the Peninsula Hotel. He also points out the Macaroons. 🙄🙄

View attachment 2193428View attachment 2193430
From watching a TV doco on the BTS at the Peninsula Hotel where they brief the staff on mystery VIP guest being Vic because we can see their VIP ID on their screen and it shows a picture of Vic, to Ali being invited by this same hotel... Is business this hard for 5 stars hotels these days ???

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2197210
Time for a Shabaz reel I think

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good evening ladies 💛
A little update I thought I should share 👀😄
Ok LOOOOOVE that this comes in time for Lydia's second to last vlog where she mentioned her "very intelligent followers" "some that are not always very fond of her" ... Which I took as a compliment aimed towards us!! 👏👏👏
Also, on that topic, did I miss the "AD" disclaimer during her Chloe Digital advert in that vlog??

Seriously Carrie talks to her like a 4 year old and Lydiot acts like a 4 year old, its creepy 🤢
Thleepy Possom, Thleepy Possom - That’s what Cawwie said to her after a day of her chasing down Madam’s sweater and encouraging/enabling/assisting/pouring/serving...

I imagine the cost of taxi’ing the cardigan to the airport was picked up by the ever generous KM/Boohoo ‘family’ who save so much on cheap labour. Imagine being a machinist working a 12 hour day for below minimum wage watching that vlog?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Yeh! He’s got to be back for bedtime by 8pm or his car turns into a pumpkin. Well spinach actually cos the pumpkin isn’t planted yet...
Which reminds me : can't remember which video it was in, but she says she's going to use Ali's breakfast spinach leftovers for her lunch, and I was wondering how on earth could Ali manage to have leftovers spinach since it's litterally 10 leaves she picks up everytime. Like that's about a spoonful of spinach once cooked.
I bet Ali sprinkles two leaves of spinach in his eggs and feels especially good all day for being a big boy and eating greens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.